Best Dark Spot Corrector

Kaitlin226
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Best Dark Spot Corrector

Post by Kaitlin226 »

I need suggestions on a cream/serum for correcting sun spots and acne scars. I'm turning 25 this month. :o In the past year, I've really wanted to start taking more care of my skin. I've got my acne under control, but I've still got some scars and I'm a bad picker :( I've read some reviews on the Murad serum, but I'd also like some other suggestions.

tess-uhh
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Best Dark Spot Corrector

Post by tess-uhh »

Hi there! I love the Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum! It's a little pricey, about $80 at sephora but sooo worth it. I had a ton of acne scars on my chin and noticed after using it every night the spots were faded within two weeks. It also doesn't feel like a serum, kind of feels like putting milk on your face but it soaks up pretty fast. The bottle has also lasted me about 5-6 months since I only use 1-2 drops for my entire face but it's definitely one of my holy grail products! Hope you try it :D

Nopelol
Talker
Talker

Post by Nopelol »

Best and cheapest way, alternating glycolic and salicylic acid nightly and high SPF.

RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoseHammer »

I highly recommend the Nip+Fab glycolic fix pads, and the Pond's Rejuveness anti-wrinkle cream. They both provide a kind of micro-exfoliation in a way and really help to brighten my skin, especially around my jawline where I have pigmentation from scarring.

Lemon juice has also worked for me too. Some of these things may be a little rough for your skin so I would try just spot treating at first.

kayleeee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kayleeee »

I've had luck with Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot serum. They have a whole line of products for this issue.
I've noticed it's helped more with scaring from acne rather than pigmentation issues.
lazygirlbusyworld.wordpress.com check out my blog

Kaitlin226
Learner
Learner

Post by Kaitlin226 »

Thank y'all for all of the suggestions. They all seem like something I can try. I use Kiehl's moisturizer with 30 spf during the day, so I am familiar with their products. *side note, I don't know if it is my favorite, but I went with them bc I have used their skincare and really needed an spf* I may try the Nip+Fab glycolic fix pads first just because they are cheaper, and if that doesn't work, I can take more drastic measures and try the Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum.

Return to “Skincare”