Kayla LaFail (Akaydoll) General Thread~Part 22

currywiththeshot
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaFail (Akaydoll) General Thread~Part 22

Post by currywiththeshot »

Chloe_Bean wrote:I have to laugh when people in the comments ship her and Edwin as a couple. I feel like it probably pisses her off because she no doubt thinks she's too good for him.

And have people never heard of the terms "emotionally stunted" or "mentally stunted"? I don't think it's trying too hard, it's just accurate lol.
It's not at all, lol. Maybe they're thinking of the stuntin like my daddy or stuntin is a habit type rap songs but yeah, not trying too hard or whatever. I don't mean to be rude but I don't expect someone who uses the wrong form of your and to to have that much grasp on etymology

anishaaa
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by anishaaa »

that clip from The Balm event was 2 weeks ago... lol she really is lazy

luxex93

Post by luxex93 »

Lol this vlog is truly embarrassing...... I HATE when people who aren't in a relationship blame it on other people ... You can't be that full of yourself to think you are not part of the problem?? She's 23 but totally delusional about everything that is going on in her life.. Her skin, her "89% plant based diet," her style, her love life, and her YouTube channel.

You can totally see that she's vlogging and driving without a tripod bc of her reflective sunglasses. That's so dangerous and I can't believe there are still YouTubers who do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luxex93

Post by luxex93 »

Double post.... But did she already disable the ratings ??? lmaoooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orangesodabot
Learner
Learner

Post by Orangesodabot »

Unfortunately, i dont think the vlogging while driving will die down.

Just saw a buzzfeed "article" about how much kylie jenner snapchats and drives, and tou if kylie does it so does makayla

meancutie
Talker
Talker

Post by meancutie »

did she really describe Flume as ......"trip hop" ??????

N O

edit: great, my 100th post was that stupid ass kayla comment smh

wordydaysjazzynights
Debater
Debater

Post by wordydaysjazzynights »

meancutie wrote:did she really describe Flume as ......"trip hop" ??????

N O

edit: great, my 100th post was that stupid ass kayla comment smh
I do enjoy his music, which I had never heard of before watching her vlog, so I do thank her for that, but it's not really trip-hop at all. It's definitely not an age thing, since we're only a year or so apart, I just don't think she's as cultured as she believes she is.

lovinglyssa
Talker
Talker

Post by lovinglyssa »

i know what stunted means. i just wasnt sure if it was being used as some slang or hip hop word like someone else mentioned. i never heard of that word being used like that so thats why i assumed it was being used differently. but now after it being explained to how it does define kayla i understand. i still dont like the word and would never use it. but no need to attack my grammar, etc. i already said i meant no offense to anyone. and im at work which is why i shortened california to cali and why my grammar isnt perfect. my main concern is working right now i dont have alot of time to make sure everything is perfectly written during my breaks. anyways.. i barely watched her moving/stressing vlog yesterday and OMG her face looks horrible! her skin is so bad right now and she is so bloated and her creases under her eye are looking really bad too! this whole clean eating and drinking alcohol doesnt seem to be working

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “Kayla Lashae”