Connor Franta (CoffeeGuy) Part 3

blockah
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Connor Franta (CoffeeGuy) Part 3

Post by blockah »

It's obvious they're a couple from everything they've been doing for the last year and you have to be a complete nit wit to think otherwise. But from that picture alone, it doesn't really say much to me. I take pictures with my friends like that all the time.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

There fans really need to chill out. It's been obvious they have been dating since before he even came out. If they want to keep it private fine I applaud them for not milking it. Even if Connor's content has suffered horribly because he would rather be Troye' boyfriend than be a youtuber...

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Connor admits to having a boyfriend in a recent magazine interview.

Source:

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

[tweet][/tweet]

really cute video. <3

itsmia
Talker
Talker

Post by itsmia »

Now that Jamie and Mike are engaged do you think Connor and Troye are next? Lol

Sent fra min D6603 via Tapatalk

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

itsmia wrote:Now that Jamie and Mike are engaged do you think Connor and Troye are next? Lol

Jamie and Mike are beyond toxic and only seem to be back together for the money that a ship name can bring them.

itsmia
Talker
Talker

Post by itsmia »

deltanu2 wrote:
itsmia wrote:Now that Jamie and Mike are engaged do you think Connor and Troye are next? Lol

Jamie and Mike are beyond toxic and only seem to be back together for the money that a ship name can bring them.
Seriously? Mike seemed sincere when he cried after Jamie proposed. Also.. if you read Jamie's blog post he obviously loves Mike a lot. True, we can never be sure, but they have been together for nearly three years, that has to count for something.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

@It'smia, Yeah Jamie seems to genuinely love Mike. However, Jamie suffers from a lot of mental issues (he has deleted several videos discussing them right after he re-branded himself). They also also haven't been together 3 years straight. They have broken up twice both times because of Mike. The first time he cheated on Jamie and went to live with the person who he cheated with. The second time Jamie found out that Mike had lied about being raped by the same guy Jamie was raped by (these videos discussing this were also deleted). Jamie was hospitalized from having an anxiety attack and refusing to eat to the point of passing out because he was so devastated. While Mike was playing fantasy land with whoever he was sleeping with at the time. After they got back together the second time is when #Mamie became a thing and they started doing a majority of their videos together. That's also when Jamie started deleting a lot of his older videos.

So yeah Jamie probably does love Mike even if it will never work out but Mike likes having a place to stay that he doesn't have to pay for. I doubt that we will ever see or hear about the two of them going down the aisle.

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

deltanu2
are you talking about Craig?
Credit:amazingfiru

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

sweetmm wrote:deltanu2
are you talking about Craig?
Yeah I'm pretty sure. They both did videos claiming to have been raped by the guy. Jamie's legitimately sounded real. Mike's well I wasn't going to accuse someone of lying even if it sounded somewhat sketchy. Plus this was after Mike had spent like a month defending Veeoneeye or whatever his name is on Twitter non-stop. Then they broke up and it was revealed that Mike had lied and then a bunch of tweets were deleted.

At one point it seemed like they both cared about each other. Or maybe it just looked like it but the "love" story of "Mamie" has just always had that PR twist on it. Even when they were broken up Jamie was begging non stop on twitter for people to buy his merchandise that had them as a couple. Plus the Mike loves Connor Franta thing got really disturbing regardless if it was all meant to be a joke.

itsmia
Talker
Talker

Post by itsmia »

Can't we take this in the Jamie Pine thread? It's off topic here.

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

Guys do you want to suggest a new thread name; I start the ball rolling

Connor "PeopleBadChoiceAward2015" Franta Part 4

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

sweetmm wrote:Guys do you want to suggest a new thread name
Yawnor Franta?

animalgurl55
Lurker
Lurker

Post by animalgurl55 »

Currently watching the NBC News/Youtube Democratic Debate...Connor, tf you mean your viewers are around 23, like you??? I mean, it's cool that he was invited to speak, but Connor...

itsmia
Talker
Talker

Post by itsmia »

zalfiephan9 wrote:@It'smia, Yeah Jamie seems to genuinely love Mike. However, Jamie suffers from a lot of mental issues (he has deleted several videos discussing them right after he re-branded himself). They also also haven't been together 3 years straight. They have broken up twice both times because of Mike. The first time he cheated on Jamie and went to live with the person who he cheated with. The second time Jamie found out that Mike had lied about being raped by the same guy Jamie was raped by (these videos discussing this were also deleted). Jamie was hospitalized from having an anxiety attack and refusing to eat to the point of passing out because he was so devastated. While Mike was playing fantasy land with whoever he was sleeping with at the time. After they got back together the second time is when #Mamie became a thing and they started doing a majority of their videos together. That's also when Jamie started deleting a lot of his older videos.

So yeah Jamie probably does love Mike even if it will never work out but Mike likes having a place to stay that he doesn't have to pay for. I doubt that we will ever see or hear about the two of them going down the aisle.
Yeah, I have never doubted that Jamie loves Mike. I just think Mike's love for Jamie died a while ago. Like you I do think they loved each other in the beginning. I'm just not as convinced anymore. It's always Jamie initiating being affectionate, never Mike. Jamie is always saying babe, I love you etc, Mike hardly ever does it. I think Mike stayed with Jamie not just because he literally needed a place to stay, but also because he knows Jamie treats him well and with Jamie he has something he's never had, a family.

About the mental issues.. I'm not condoning him deleting the videos. But it might be more than just a re-branding. Maybe he finally realized that talking about his mental issues to the world is not the best idea if he wants a job outside of Youtube in the future. He is still somewhat honest about it. He replied to a Youtube comment by saying he is anorexic, so it's not like he's completely hiding it.

About the rape allegations.. I think Mike in his twisted mind probably thought he was helpibg Jamie by lying. I know it makes no sense, but we are talking about Mike here. Again.. not defending what he did, just trying to give a reason why.

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

How the hell does he gets nominated all the time for awards?

[tweet][/tweet]

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

Return to “Connor Franta”