Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 31

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

Indilwen wrote:
ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:

So is this her? What name could it be that starts and ends in N?
Great buyer, quick payer! A+++ Buyer: n***n (Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499) During past month
Vintage Christian Dior Light Blue And Lace Sleeveless Long Negligé Size S (#201470727351) -- View Item
NorthCarolinaYouTubeQueen? LOL!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

happyfriday
Learner
Learner

Post by happyfriday »

OH - so that's what Lisa does all day. Brushes her teeth at the kitchen sink. How else could she have used up 8 tubes of toothpaste since her last empties video this summer?

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

You had to put the gel in your hand and I dunno It just wasn't great!!

FFS is she complaining she had to work up a lather rather than have a bottle of foam good grief this woman is hard going :roll: :roll:

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

In Lisa's Empties Video she said (Re: The Marc Jacobs Remarkable Foundation) "if I had to go get ready to walk the Red Carpet or do something SO important, that would be The one I would put on because it's the most reliable" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Awwwwwwwwww bless her cotton socks, if she gets 3 or 4 angry emails it ruins her night! :roll:

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Whoa just checked Amazon.co.UK for the Laliscious scrub thing and the price :o :o

LaLicious Sugar Souffle Body Scrub 16 fl oz (Brown Sugar Vanilla) by LaLicious
£93.02
Only 3 left in stock - order soon.
More buying choices
£93.02new(2 offers)

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

Indilwen wrote:
bumbling_buzzard wrote:
Indilwen wrote:
I also notice she's making it a point to mention Brooke in every single one of her videos now. Brooke this, Brooke that. Just let Brooke start her own YT channel, already Lisa! It's only a matter of time before she does, we all know it!
I don't give two craps about Brooke. Either have her in a video or just shaddap already! Who cares if a teeny bopper likes a certain eyeliner? What good is that information for people who are in Lisa's demographic? Geez Louise. :roll:

Even her cats annoy me and I'm an animal lover. It's like anything that is in Lisa's orbit becomes annoying, no matter what it is.
I am an animal lover, too. The cats don't bother me, it's the way Lisa behaves with them. Sometimes she looks so annoyed with them for a split second, then she remembers that her fangirls love the kitties so she starts baby-talking and crooning over them. Sickening. The animal that gives ME the creeps is Bridgette! OMG...that dog has to be the most miserable looking dog I've ever seen! Every picture I've ever seen of that dog she just looks so glum. I especially hate the photos she posts of the dog all wrapped up in a blanket. I don't know why, but that dog gives me the wilies...always has.
Yes! You hit the nail on the head. It's Lisa's dumb reactions to them. "Oh Cha-nail!" *roll eyes* "Uh, she just won't stop today!" *glances at something off-camera" "Oh, she's lying on my coat!"

Just stop it already!! Get some damn ADD meds, for crying out loud.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

The lady that buys Lisa's shoes to sit in is back with a tale of a stalker!!
[video][/video]

Pluto
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pluto »

I'm shocked Lisa didn't show her used up toilet paper rolls. I mean was all that necessary. She is looking older and creepier each week, this aging process is not going to be graceful. She can barely stand up straight. I hope if anything she is taking a good multivitamin.

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

Great buyer, quick payer! A+++ Buyer: n***n (Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499) During past month
Vintage Christian Dior Light Blue And Lace Sleeveless Long Negligé Size S (#201470727351) -- View Item
Actually the initials have nothing to do with the users ID. My initials are KR, but on eBay it shows me as 4***d

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

PkayB113 wrote:
Actually the initials have nothing to do with the users ID. My initials are KR, but on eBay it shows me as 4***d
Damn foiled again :rofl:

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Tallula.Belle wrote:
ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:The lady that buys Lisa's shoes to sit in is back with a tale of a stalker!!
[video][/video]
She has been all over YT since summer lying about people along the way. There is something terribly wrong with a person who has at least 5 people that have made videos about Kat's harassment of them. She is a horrible vile person who is off her rocker. Stalker my foot.
I knew you would have the truth lol. What do I need to search to find those other vids?

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Tallula.Belle wrote:I haven't watched her last two videos but saw in the comments her mentioning something stressing her out. Anybody know what that was?
She said in the empties vid if she gets angry emails it stresses her and ruins her night.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Tallula.Belle wrote:I haven't watched her last two videos but saw in the comments her mentioning something stressing her out. Anybody know what that was?
She said in the empties vid if she gets angry emails it stresses her and ruins her night.
Yes, she was referring to international shipping and sometimes it takes a long time, it's costly for a tracking #, etc. Then she said she gets enails complaining they did t get the shipment... this was when she was talking about the expense of sugar scrub, she probably doesn't want the hassle of shipping internationally anymore, so she has to make the story extra dramatic .
Personally I think she was stressed out with Brooke's IG.!
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I tried to edit & add to my last post but it wouldn't allow me.

I just wanted to add that I think the stress she was Really referring do was Brooke's IG & Brooke's resistance to taking it down. We all know Lisa has no backbone, even when it comes to the welfare of her own children, but I think it was getting to a point with all the posts Here, IG and YT that she needed to do something. Brooke's IG was changed countless times, but never taken down completely, so you know there was a struggle & that's Stress to Lisa. Notice how Lisa Mentioned Brooke over and over in the last 2 videos. She wants it to Appear that all is Well in the Duncan Home, but it's Not. I wonder if she kept this all from Jown to keep the peace? Lisa is very Calculating & doesn't this YT "fame" (in her Delusional Mind) to end. Even if it's at the cost of her own children. With every video she looks older & acts & speaks crazier. She wants her minions to think everything is wonderful, but she's a mess! She keeps trying to escape by searching for new nude lip combos for "us" I'm just wondering How long this can go on? Her greed & selfishness have taken over :o. I find it Offensive to all the hard working women and stay @home Moms when she says how stressed out she is all the time! WTF Lisa! You have NO Stress! Stop Shopping & running around town looking for nude lip combos and take a walk or something!,

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

[video][/video][/quote]

She should have done a video on how to use so much filter, apps, lens, you look like a cartoon character.

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:
puccamom wrote:
EastCoastGlamour wrote:OT , I know I'm getting a little annoying here, LOL but now I can't decide if I want to HB Jetsetter backpack in regular or mini. I'm looking up some reviews online and I'm thinking maybe the mini is better for me, although I know I could fit more in the larger one. Does anyone like one over the other ? I'm looking to take it while traveling.
I only have the mini and it's enough for me. I travel to Japan and when I'm out all day it's enough. I don't have young kids anymore so that helps too.
I also think it depends on your body size (in my opinion). I'm 5'8" and average weight, and I think the mini looks good on my size. I'm not a fan of backpacks looking tiny on a person.

I also downsize my wallet when traveling etc... And that gives extra space

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks! I decided to get the mini and went ahead and ordered it in black with the gold hardware. Although both sizes are nice, the mini seemed large enough for me to carry what I need and I think I would get more use out of the smaller one. Also, in the summer when I'm at outside more,I can see myself carying the smaller one. I also don't have small children anymore, so the mini one seems like a good size! And right now on HB website they are giving discounts depending on what you purchase. I got 20% off.
Great! That's the color combo I have!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Locking part 31 down, girls...here's the link to the next chapter in the saga of our favorite little shopping queen! :tu:

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=25251

Return to “LisaLisaD1”