General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 3

timewasting
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 3

Post by timewasting »

Is she going for the 21 year old club hoe aesthetic?

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

timewasting wrote:Is she going for the 21 year old club hoe aesthetic?
No. 18, like Kylie Jenner.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Idfwu20
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Idfwu20 »

Is her belly piercing new? She didnt have that before

supertroll
Informer
Informer

Post by supertroll »

No one will see her in real life cuz she goes out like 3 am lol

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

The sad part is that she has the time to workout and actually put in real effort since she literally doesn't do anything else except get dressed to take selfies. Someone commented that she goes to Neiman Marcus a lot, and she said that she only ran across the street from where she was to take this selfie in their bathroom. Are you kidding me? She says it as if it's better than her actually shopping there frequently. LOL.

She's trying SO hard that it's embarrassing. Who wears that to run errands?

chateautoro
Informer
Informer

Post by chateautoro »

I think when she says errands, she means shopping and returning shit. It's literally all she does.

Why oh why does she tie a knot in a damn crop top? Wtf! It's already cropped. She's so fucking embarrassing. Even teenagers don't wear crop tops in the winter. She has to take it even one tacky step further and tie a knot in it...as if her outfit wasn't ho ish enough.
Last edited by chateautoro on Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lovelocket
Informer
Informer

Post by Lovelocket »

I think something is mentally not right with holly. She literally has a personality disorder or some kind of mental issues. It's very clear to me actually.

If someone was going to go to a store to specifically take a selfie there (which is beyond pathetic and embarrassing) they would not admit to doing so. Something in the milk ain't clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HereForTheComments »

supertroll wrote:I'm surprised she doesn't has her own forum yet. Holly is going to have her part 4.
She gets one with part 4! But I agree, she's been on YouTube and scamming way long without her own forum.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Idfwu20 wrote:Is her belly piercing new? She didnt have that before
I swear it's new too. I'm sure we would have all see it before in her older "progress pictures" and her Greece vacay pictures too.

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

GUISE it's not like she's TRYING to tie her shirt up super high since its ALREADY a crop top....

but she DID tie her shirt up higher.... not try. I really don't understand her rationale or explanations, or why she even bothered to comment back to someone who was trying to compliment her with this nonsense :roll:

I can see why she's going onto thread #4. There really is something that's not right about her in so many ways. How can a 31 year old woman not even have ONE best friend. Hell, Holly doesn't even have one close friend.

gossipluv42069
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipluv42069 »

bootsnheels wrote:Was going through her Instagram looking for a bag and saw some older workout pictures. Sorry if you do this, but who works out in a full face of makeup? Even if it's just the makeup you were wearing that day, wouldn't you at least remove the foundation and skin products?

Anyone who is inspired by workout photos of someone posing in distorted positions with their ass sticking out or knees bent to look slimmer is a fool.

Doesn't she know people can see her in real life and know it's all fake? I guess most don't see her in real life and she needs validation from others online. Sad for her
I work out in my makeup sometimes, even if it is a full face. The thing that bugs me about holly though is the fact that she has to explain why and on top of that, she lies about what makeup she wears to workout. I can see the girls damn contour line, falsies, and hooker-esque black smokey eyeshadow from a mile away. Oh but it's "only spot concealing and powder" Image
I honestly wouldn't judge her for wearing makeup to the gym if she wasn't such a liar

vonn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vonn »

Urgghhhhhhh sneakers with a midi skirt - my eyes are burning.

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

^^She's got extreme cankles with sneakers. Unflattering all over. Lmao

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

gossipluv42069 wrote:
bootsnheels wrote:Was going through her Instagram looking for a bag and saw some older workout pictures. Sorry if you do this, but who works out in a full face of makeup? Even if it's just the makeup you were wearing that day, wouldn't you at least remove the foundation and skin products?

Anyone who is inspired by workout photos of someone posing in distorted positions with their ass sticking out or knees bent to look slimmer is a fool.

Doesn't she know people can see her in real life and know it's all fake? I guess most don't see her in real life and she needs validation from others online. Sad for her
I work out in my makeup sometimes, even if it is a full face. The thing that bugs me about holly though is the fact that she has to explain why and on top of that, she lies about what makeup she wears to workout. I can see the girls damn contour line, falsies, and hooker-esque black smokey eyeshadow from a mile away. Oh but it's "only spot concealing and powder"
I honestly wouldn't judge her for wearing makeup to the gym if she wasn't such a liar

I agree. I usually go to the gym right after work, and out of laziness I don't wash it off. I can't judge her for wearing makeup at the gym. It's the fact that she needs to write a one page explanation about why she's at the gym with makeup on. Her over justification of everything just shows how insecure she is and makes her sound ridiculous.

"It's only concealer and powder" - regardless of what it is there's still something on your face. The point of washing your face before working out is so that when your pores open they don't get clogged with makeup so what's her point? If you're wearing any makeup on your face there's a chance your pores will clog :roll:

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

She also has a shit ton of blush/highlighter on her face. But it's only concealer and powder, guys! [UNAMUSED FACE]

chateautoro
Informer
Informer

Post by chateautoro »

http://instagram.com/hollywishes

Which one of you guys did this?! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think it'd be hilarious to change her name to holly Jenner grande and include some Ariana photo comparisons bc she had some hilariously embarrassing pics where she was tryin sooo hard to look like her!

Anyway, whoever did this...I tip my hat to you. Hahahahaha

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

^ Hahahaha I'm dead from this. :lol: :tu:

ETA: I just took at look at the 4 IG accounts this one is following and laughed even harder. Nicely done!
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

chateautoro
Informer
Informer

Post by chateautoro »

Same! I died when I saw the 4 accounts being followed. :rofl:

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

That account is amazing! I always admire people who have the patience to do that sorta thing!

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squishystyle »

THAT IG ACCOUNT. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :tu: :respekt:

Return to “Hollyannaeree”