Ballinger Family

a091
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Ballinger Family

Post by a091 »

There isn't a thread about the Ballinger Family and their vlog channel so I thought I'd start one. This could also be a place to talk about the other Ballingers: Colleen/Rachel/Trent (though he keeps his shit private and good for him)

This isn't a thread to slander the kids. I think it's a fairly sweet channel and Bailey, Jake and Parker are quite smart.

hellofawoman01
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Ballinger Family

Post by hellofawoman01 »

Where would they be without Colleen? She is the only talented one in the family (including her husband) and they know it. They've been riding on her coat-tails for years! :roll:

zlyxander
Lurker
Lurker

Post by zlyxander »

hellofawoman01 wrote:Where would they be without Colleen? She is the only talented one in the family (including her husband) and they know it. They've been riding on her coat-tails for years! :roll:
Didn't Colleen do a livestream once where she said her mother was so worried Colleen's career would be ruined because of Miranda... Until she saw a paycheck. And they laughed about it but I think that's crazy. Colleen supports her entire family, I could never expect that of my child.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

I quite enjoy Chris, Jessica and the kids. I think they do a good job parenting and guiding Bailey, Jake and Parker. Those kids are precious. Always loved Magic Monday's and hope Chris brings that back.

I do agree that Colleen has had to carry her family for the most part. I don't believe for a second everyone else around would be nearly as successful as they are without her.

Return to “Ballinger Family”