Cheesie

erika_uno
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cheesie

Post by erika_uno »

I am a Malaysian and I have to say, it's really sad what kind of impression she gives to her readers whenever she talks about Malaysia (if there's any besides her 'holy' Japan).
The way she says it is like Malaysia is the most boring/dangerous place on earth, which is NOT.

snowbunny
Talker
Talker

Post by snowbunny »

^^ Yeah forget where she comes from, slags it often enough and puts on a fake persona + looks/poses so everyone thinks she's Japanese and not Chinese-Malaysian. Such a good role model for her children.

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

I love Malaysia and I was so happy to find Cheesie when I found out she was from there but now I am just disappointed with how much she talks about Japan.
My mum was born in Malaysia and all her family back is over there still. I love it. It has it's flaws but not as bad as Cheesie makes out. Sad.

whitelotus
Learner
Learner

Post by whitelotus »

She sounds like a superior snob when she talks about Japan, which is literally every other sentence. She does nothing but obsess over Japan, eating Japanese food, her Japanese husband etc. She is exalted to have a Japanese husband and children with Japanese genes. Too bad she's so ashamed of her own culture, constantly talking down about Malaysia, and doesn't seem like she's too thrilled about Singapore either. How sad that she can only have a privileged, easy life in Singapore, but not her dream country.

erika_uno
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by erika_uno »

IKR. Actually she can have the better life in Malaysia because of our sucky currency, makes it expensive to live in any other place than Malaysia - in her singapore post when she talks about converting SGD to MYR.
I remember there's one *super rare* post when she wrote about her family time around Malaysia, it was so pathetic I actually felt angry of the way she talked about her road trip and places. The interesting part is, she did it because the danna 'demanded' it. What is she to her husband? His PA? His secretary??

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

Is she living in SG now?

june203
Learner
Learner

Post by june203 »

From her latest ig photo, she's otw "home" (aka. flying off to Japan). As a Singaporean, I'd rather not have her living in SG.

LemonTea
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LemonTea »

I find Cheesie to be so.. interesting. How can someone be so obsessed with another country and its culture? Literally all she talks about is how great Japan is, and everything is "better" in Japan. So annoying. I roll my eyes at every #cheesieinjapan related post.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

LemonTea wrote:I find Cheesie to be so.. interesting. How can someone be so obsessed with another country and its culture? Literally all she talks about is how great Japan is, and everything is "better" in Japan. So annoying. I roll my eyes at every #cheesieinjapan related post.
I know for sure that there are koreaboos (obsessed with S.Korea) and such, so it is very possible. I think there is still a difference between liking, liking very much, obsessing and over obsessing. she wants to be someone she's not, clearly :D

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

I bumped into this girl's video on youtube because she was under the recommended list. When I saw her thumbnail, I thought she looks like cheesie. LOL! I was like is that her? I know it's not her but I don't know.. I feel she reminded me of cheesie.. her features wise. haha! Not sure why.

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

Post by overthereitsthere »

From Audrey's Dayre -

Looks like they aren't friends anymore.

shrek
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shrek »

anything to do with cheesie leaving her husband's company?

tim probably didn't want audrey hanging out with cheesie since she isn't a nuffnang cash cow anymore.

june203
Learner
Learner

Post by june203 »

I'd guess it's qq. Cheesie has been getting closer to qq, while tim+aud seems okay with xx. And with qq and xx "falling out"... so maybe the another person aud was talking about is qq?

luvey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luvey »

overthereitsthere wrote:From Audrey's Dayre -

Looks like they aren't friends anymore.
if they just drifted apart...then they just drifted apart, it happens.
what raises an eyebrow is that it involves another person. that tells me it was more than just a friendship drifting apart.
i wonder if there could be so much dirt involved on both sides, that all are keeping quiet. cause if it had involved XX, she would have put the person on blast at this point.

shrek
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shrek »

i believe the person she means is cheesie. as in she feels its not nice to talk about cheesie without cheesie addressing the issue as well.

june203
Learner
Learner

Post by june203 »

Saw this comment from her blog:
I guess that’s what happens when you choose to have a glamorous life. Good for her to want to focus on being a real mom and stop having a maid. Just look at all her blogger friends in Malaysia and Singapore, Xiaxue, Fourfeetnine and Bongqiuqiu, all of them are spoilt rotten and have maids and guess what? They don’t even have real jobs. All fourfeetnine does is show off her rich husband and go on holidays with the maids, I bet she doesn’t even know how to be a mother because her maids do everything. Xiaxue even worse, all she does is sit in front of her computer and photoshop the crap out of her face while her son is having developmental problems unnoticed. I never agree with this maid thing and don’t understand why any mother would need one. These people are just spoilt.
Judging by how comments on her blogs need to be moderated, I'm rather "appalled" as to why did she approve of this comment. Esp since the commenter mentioned her "new BFF" QQ too... (I don't think appalled is the right word, but can't think of an apt one)

skipper++
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by skipper++ »

Didn't Cheesie and Audrey had an online store together at one point?! Maybe that caused the falling out?

june203
Learner
Learner

Post by june203 »

skipper++ wrote:Top
Don't think they fell out. Seems like they just drifted apart. The online business seemed to just die a natural death (they don't need the money anyway, both are lady bosses: aud - NN, cheesie - number 76).

I rmb aud visiting cheesie when junya was born, and cheesie also went for fighter's 1st birthday party. Afer that, they seemed to have drifted apart. Or maybe they fell out. But imo it's possible they just drifted apart after having their own kids.

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

Post by overthereitsthere »

june203 wrote:
skipper++ wrote:Top
Don't think they fell out. Seems like they just drifted apart. The online business seemed to just die a natural death (they don't need the money anyway, both are lady bosses: aud - NN, cheesie - number 76).

I rmb aud visiting cheesie when junya was born, and cheesie also went for fighter's 1st birthday party. Afer that, they seemed to have drifted apart. Or maybe they fell out. But imo it's possible they just drifted apart after having their own kids.
yeah. don't think it was anything very dramatic tbh, because they are both not as silly as xx and qq.

also, tim & audrey still get their hair done at number 76 which i find quite interesting.

snowangel
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by snowangel »

but since they both stay in KL and were once so close, it seems weird that they can drift away so easily..

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”