Nikkietutorials--Part II

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Nikkietutorials--Part II

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Continue here!
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nikkietutorials--Part II

Post by Bambi »

Yay new thread!

bski51207
Informer
Informer

Post by bski51207 »

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk

cinnamonbagel
Talker
Talker

Post by cinnamonbagel »

She's changed so much from her older videos - like in 2009. Her English/speech, hair, and teeth are so different

wendy_wong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wendy_wong »

everdrean
Learner
Learner

Post by everdrean »

And she's fake as hell, I don't trust her opinion. She also addressed her broken nails on Snapchat... HELLOOOOO Nikkie!
Winter is coming!

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

I briefly visisted her videos tonight after stopping watching them because I have no need for wearing drag makeup. Her BF video was cute as hell I won't lie. Now the rest no thanks, she is so fake now. It's a shame she lost her talent and creativity to be a makeup artist to try and fit in with the 'In' girls of youtube. Not to mention the plastic surgery. YUCK.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

she's proud of not breaking her nails, I really laughed :D

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

I almost lost my shit when I saw her plugging mugs with "YAAAASSSSS" on them. Woman, you did not come up with that turn of phrase so stop selling it like its your own.
Outta here with that mess.

Iwasntplanningto-
Learner
Learner

Post by Iwasntplanningto- »

I can't believe I'm writing here. I can't believe I even registered here (note the nickname lol). But I feel like I have to get this out. I found this whole website last night. I've never been a huge follower of any of these YT Beauty "gurus" but I've been following Nikki for a good amount of time now. I read her whole thread from page 1 all the way here. And I gotta say, daaaamn that girl has really gone through some transformations! (physically and mentally, it seems)

I was actually smiling throughout the first pages because this is the TRASH A GURU segment and people were COMPLIMENTING her. Her skills, her personality, et cetera. I was like, damn, this girl really is liked and appreciated and all that jazz. Of course there were some people commenting on her weight, height and bubbly personality but I really just let that pass because you can never please everyone and those are very personal things that have nothing to with the actual purpose of her YT channel. It 's tutorials, which most people seemed to really like.

As I kept reading on the comments slowly got harsher and harsher. I kept jumping between instagram, youtube and this forum checking what people were commenting on (I know, awful lurking, I admit) and the more I read the more her personality kind of started opening up to me? I mean, no hate here, I feel like I'm breaking all of my morals by even reading sites like these but this all kind of opened my eyes ?

I do not care about her height or weight (but lets get real here Nikki, 1-2 times a week at a gym does not give you results, you know it. 4-5 times and a strict, healthy diet and you will see amazing results in few months. Believe me) but what I really do care about is how she is so hard trying to be someone she is not. She's completely losing her personality and I don't think she gets it.

I mean she used to be so humble and look up to all these "amazing" make up gurus on YT. Now that she suddenly plays in their league while she actually still is an extremely young, insecure girl, it's affecting her so much. She literally does not know who she is anymore and I definitely do not blame her. It must be hard in the middle of all these plastics around the internet.

P.S to the Finn who mentioned Hottis-Juha AHAHAHAHA YES. YES.

LadyChatterBox
Debater
Debater

Post by LadyChatterBox »

cinnamonbagel wrote:She's changed so much from her older videos - like in 2009. Her English/speech, hair, and teeth are so different
Don't forget about her LIPS.

Srsly, it's all I can look at when watching one of her videos.
Accident lips: So tragic, yet you cannot help but stare at them.

ilyria
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ilyria »

I dont mind her teeth or her fixing them but I do mind the other stuff. She has definitely changed into someone who wants quick easy fixes as well. She doesnt wanna actually go to the gym and eat healthier at all. And I feel like it's bleeding into her channel more and more. Lazier and lazier vids coming out with no originality in them. Shilling teas for a quick buck that actually can hurt people. Just laziness all around and cause her channel is growing she thinks it's working and she will keep up with it sadly. She's going into the mindset of less work equals more money instead of quality vids and that's sad.

HereForTheComments
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HereForTheComments »

Iwasntplanningto- wrote:I can't believe I'm writing here. I can't believe I even registered here (note the nickname lol). But I feel like I have to get this out. I found this whole website last night. I've never been a huge follower of any of these YT Beauty "gurus" but I've been following Nikki for a good amount of time now. I read her whole thread from page 1 all the way here. And I gotta say, daaaamn that girl has really gone through some transformations! (physically and mentally, it seems)

I was actually smiling throughout the first pages because this is the TRASH A GURU segment and people were COMPLIMENTING her. Her skills, her personality, et cetera. I was like, damn, this girl really is liked and appreciated and all that jazz. Of course there were some people commenting on her weight, height and bubbly personality but I really just let that pass because you can never please everyone and those are very personal things that have nothing to with the actual purpose of her YT channel. It 's tutorials, which most people seemed to really like.

As I kept reading on the comments slowly got harsher and harsher. I kept jumping between instagram, youtube and this forum checking what people were commenting on (I know, awful lurking, I admit) and the more I read the more her personality kind of started opening up to me? I mean, no hate here, I feel like I'm breaking all of my morals by even reading sites like these but this all kind of opened my eyes ?

I do not care about her height or weight (but lets get real here Nikki, 1-2 times a week at a gym does not give you results, you know it. 4-5 times and a strict, healthy diet and you will see amazing results in few months. Believe me) but what I really do care about is how she is so hard trying to be someone she is not. She's completely losing her personality and I don't think she gets it.

I mean she used to be so humble and look up to all these "amazing" make up gurus on YT. Now that she suddenly plays in their league while she actually still is an extremely young, insecure girl, it's affecting her so much. She literally does not know who she is anymore and I definitely do not blame her. It must be hard in the middle of all these plastics around the internet.

P.S to the Finn who mentioned Hottis-Juha AHAHAHAHA YES. YES.
Welcome to the forum! Hope you stick around!

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

Bookmarking

God
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by God »

I can't believe I'm being annoyed by Nikkie!
At first I thought she was a humble, real and funny girl, but she's turned out fake. before, you wouldn't see sponsored videos on her channel, she would give her honest opinion, now they pop up all the time.

she needs to tone down with the grey, ashy colors and the poopoo lipstick, it makes her look dead...

she obviously has a lot of talent and i loved when she recreated fashion week & celebrities looks. she could've went so much further, like working with real models. but no, she decided to become the generic unoriginal beauty guru, just to "fit in".
her accent and culture make her even more interesting, i don't know why she had to take that away. i understand that she really appreciates the american culture, and it's completely normal, but she also goes way too far with her obsession with it, instead of appreciating more her own too.

[youtube][/youtube]

Sorry to bring this back but just had to add a comment on this.

Nikkie: "but you know what? i got thick shoulders, i'm brushing it off, awaaay, awaaay"

that sounded so stupid. i bet something is shady as fuck with her "workout routine" and "trainer" since there are no results whatsoever

i couldn't believe when i found out she is 21. she looks way older. she was so cute. why so many surgeries? what the hell happened?

jeangenie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jeangenie »

^wow i've never seen old pics of her before! of course people change blah blah blah, but you would assume people change for the better, and the older pics are worse, not the other way around. something about her face looked much more balanced back then. i cant pur my finger on it but she looks really plastic nowadays and "full" in every part idk. btw that pink lipstick pic has such a photoshopped triangle-faceshape.

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

I guess the big ass lips make her eyes look even smaller than they are.

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

Nikkie used to be beautiful, the lips realllly ruined her face :(

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

That picture with blonde hair and turquoise eyes... <3 Really pretty.

I don't think she had very thin lips to begin with, with that pink lippie for example they looked just fine and fit her face. When you have a rounder face especially getting injections can make you look veeery bloated.

It's fine if she doesn't want to change her lifestyle, some people just prefer eating whatever they like and not caring about it and it's not a bad thing per ce. I don't care for some other person's health that much that I'd say something about their weight etc. She's a grown up, she can do anything she wants. But what I have a problem with as with so many other gurus: Trying to be something she's not. If you want to live how you live why bother coming up with excuses for why you are like you are? I know she's like "bye haters" all the time but at the same time she's super defensive. I'm really doubting the whole working out thing and the Pt. If she wanted the change, I think we would see it.

God
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by God »

there's nothing wrong with eating what you want and living life just the way you want it (except health problems). but then own it. you can say "bye haters, fuck off" as long as you own it. don't go around on social media photoshopping the shit out of your face and body and get super defensive when people make observations, and try to prove them wrong "well actually now i go to the gym 2 times a week, not 1 time a week as before. and since people say i have a round face, i'm gonna go laser the shit out of it too" then whine and complain that working out is horrible etc... :|

Return to “NikkieTutorials”