ICAAC
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by ICAAC »

This is why we read instructions Shane.

I couldn't believe he wanted to eat the Vanilla one that was clearly not edible. He didn't know what it was, decided to eat it and shoved the whole thing in his mouth while he was reading it. Joey even told him not to eat it and that it was like eating a balloon.

Shane, you're taking lessons from Trisha on how you just eat anything. Just because you bought it in a sex shop for a sex candy haul does not mean you can eat it. :rofl:
"Watch me eat, Daddy! look...*insert moaning noises* I'll eat this all for you!"

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

OhHiImSam wrote:No Shane and Joey, you don't use the dental dam for anal. You use it to eat out the asshole. Do not try it for anal unless you want to fish for it later, mmk?

I know this is Shane's forum but is Joey honing in on, like, his inner Chris Crocker now or was he just being super over the top for Shane. He's alway been a little "feminine" but today he just seemed like a super exaggerated version of himself.

Also, that nail polish with that hair? Uh-uh.
They're all cartoony on youtube now (only way to be popular with the kids). Some people's real personality just bleeds over into the act.

Sometimes I feel sorry for Shane and sometimes I feel that's what he wants people to feel, so it's kind of hard to tell what's true in his "offensive type of humor/gallows humor" and what's due to his own circumstances. The people you are around the most, are the people that rub off you on the most though, so...

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

...when they spiral down, I hope they don't take too many ppl with them, especially the ones like Joey or Jenna who are too sweet for their own good.

harleyquinn18
Debater
Debater

Post by harleyquinn18 »

I love how Shane is always shitting on youtubers for doing collabs and challenges and qandas but his videos are even shittier and require even less effort. He's so obviously bitter it's hilarious. I like his podcast though.
"I've eaten a chicken salad before" - Trisha Paytas

mortydestructor
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mortydestructor »

he makes fun of himself too. i think hes self aware he makes shit videos...
Sweaty fingers push down on your throat, you say you like it rough,
but it's hard to think I do this out of love.
And from my own submissive pleasure I want to do just as you wish,
but I slap your face too lightly when you ask me to make fists.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

smars27 wrote:...when they spiral down, I hope they don't take too many ppl with them, especially the ones like Joey or Jenna who are too sweet for their own good.
I really wouldn't call Joey sweet. Just clueless.

Shane however is going to go out kicking and screaming revealing every dirty little secret he has ever been privy to. The guy has a lot of things in his closet that will get out eventually and he won't go willingly.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

smars27 wrote:...when they spiral down, I hope they don't take too many ppl with them, especially the ones like Joey or Jenna who are too sweet for their own good.
I wouldn't call Joey sweet at all. Remember the whole parked car fiasco?

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

elegantly wrote:
I have no idea what you guys are talking about sorry. I just started watching youtube again this year, and before even though I watched youtube stars, I had no idea who they were as when I first watched YT it was for things like music vids, puppies, kids, random ppl & stuff, etc. So any of the yt drama I know about is only in the comments.

Loomis
Learner
Learner

Post by Loomis »

elegantly wrote:
Sorry, I know this isn't joeys thread but could you explain please??

NoTVYTGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoTVYTGal »

I don't see this posted. Shane making out with Joey's dog.

Incredibly disturbing. Just a WARNING :shock: @ 4:22
[youtube][/youtube]

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

NoTVYTGal wrote:Incredibly disturbing. Just a WARNING @ 4:22
:barf: And to think he probably didn't wash his mouth out afterwards...

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

Omg, can Lisa and Shane just take a fucking break from each other? How the hell is she supposed to move on while they're up each other's asses all the time?

JennyInTokyo
Learner
Learner

Post by JennyInTokyo »

I have to say I do enjoy watching some of Shane's videos but I missed when he made proper videos. I see a lot of YouTubers becoming lazy now because they feel so entitled with their sub's that no matter what video they put out they'll get views no matter what. It just grinds my gears. Shane make good videos like you used to. There's only so many food tasting videos you can do.

I also see a lot of his fans agree with me. They still like him but they have commented on his Facebook saying they don't want to see so many food videos because it makes him look lazy as a video maker now. I sadly have to agree. How can he expect to get so much success with something anyone can do.

A lot of people also don't like Jesse on his podcast anymore. I love watching his podcasts but I can never listen to the whole thing because of her. People have requested they don't want her there anymore.

ICAAC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ICAAC »

[youtube][/youtube]

Today's video was obviously filmed on the same day that he and Trisha did that candy haul video as she's wearing the same thing and same hair style in both. At least this is different from what we normally see, not much effort was put into it and they did a project that a stay at home Mom with a 5 year old would do.

I gasped at the second slime they made, the apparent edible one? Once Drew tried to eat it after they put glitter on it! Drew sweetie, once you have glitter on it, you can no longer eat it especially with the amount you put on it! Shane like pulled it from his mouth or said 'OMG, don't Drew don't eat that!' while Trisha just said 'OMG you almost chocked' more like 'omg you could have had to go to the ER for eating that shit covered in glitter.'

Assuming this is the same day, Drew swallowed 'slime' covered in glitter and Trisha ate candy with the wrapper still on it. Can you imagine having not one but two friends who compete over you and put non-edible things in their mouths without thinking about if it's edible? That's more like babysitting.
"Watch me eat, Daddy! look...*insert moaning noises* I'll eat this all for you!"

ParisHiltin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ParisHiltin »

NoTVYTGal wrote:I don't see this posted. Shane making out with Joey's dog.

[youtube][/youtube]
He's so gross..dude, you're at a holiday party, wtf are you doing...

ChemoSobby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ChemoSobby »

[youtube][/youtube]
That poor dog... :shock:
Is Trish using some sort of fish-eye lens in that vid? Something about the way it was filmed was weird...I haven't watched many of her vids but I've never noticed them being like that before. It was almost giving me motion sickness at times. :barf:
Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and thou shalt see that it is barren.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Yeah she always uses fish eye lenses and hurts my head too!

xX_sarah_Xx
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by xX_sarah_Xx »

[youtube][/youtube]
What the fuck... he just goes straight for it. God I'm gonna be sick, how do people still like him? :?

Post by Guest »

OhHiImSam wrote:Omg, can Lisa and Shane just take a fucking break from each other? How the hell is she supposed to move on while they're up each other's asses all the time?
Did they meet up or something?

wake
Informer
Informer

Post by wake »

LetsBeReal wrote:
OhHiImSam wrote:Omg, can Lisa and Shane just take a fucking break from each other? How the hell is she supposed to move on while they're up each other's asses all the time?
Did they meet up or something?
They went to look at Christmas lights on Christmas eve like they would do when they were dating.

Return to “Shane Dawson”