Desi Perkins

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Desi Perkins

Post by WhackyJackie »

the whole "hoody under a leather jacket" look was sooo stolen from Katy , she legit looks like a freakin monkey with no eye makeup on . Katy pulls the no eye makeup look off , but Desi just can't accept the fact that they're two different people and what may look good on Katy doesn't look good on her.

I understand that friends sometimes poke fun at each other , and sort of diss each other in a funny appropriate way , but Desi takes it that one bit more extreme when it comes to Katy , I feel like she wants her subscribers to gang up on her at times , but it really backfires on her , because she's usually the one that is being called "selfish" :rofl: Desi is trying to be more funny , out going and relaxed like Katy but she's the type of person that would scream if a little bit of dirt go on her arm. Katy seems to take things in her stride and deal with problems more logically professionally. Desi just seems to rant and rant but still wants to be better than Katy

snappedback
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by snappedback »

^I agree. What exactly was Desi trying to say with this snap? Katy is tacky?

pink-panther
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pink-panther »

WhackyJackie wrote:the whole "hoody under a leather jacket" look was sooo stolen from Katy , she legit looks like a freakin monkey with no eye makeup on . Katy pulls the no eye makeup look off , but Desi just can't accept the fact that they're two different people and what may look good on Katy doesn't look good on her.
YES!!!! Also the blonde hair!! All the jokes about trying to be blonder than Katy, she doesn't understand that blonde hair suits Katy very well, but it's not a good look on her and makes her look older.
Sorry about any grammar mistakes, english is not my first language.

Red
Learner
Learner

Post by Red »

snappedback wrote:^I agree. What exactly was Desi trying to say with this snap? Katy is tacky?
Desi is such a bitch. Lmao. She's not even funny, she's like a mean girls rude.

ahoyashlee
Learner
Learner

Post by ahoyashlee »

I saw she posted on snapchat that she's in Utah, I'm here too visiting family hopefully I see her

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

I didn't get it either. Maybe she meant Katy is wild? Idk. She fails at being funny. I agree with Red that Desi is a mean girls type of rude. Most of the things she says about Katy come off as passive-aggressive.
snappedback wrote:^I agree. What exactly was Desi trying to say with this snap? Katy is tacky?

jeangenie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Desi Perkins

Post by jeangenie »

i'm getting tired of her snaps of harper/steven saying "u dont care about me/u're ignoring me" etc. it was maybe funny at first but please stop now woman! your husband is already following you around everywhere like your dog, dont expect them to be watching/listening or snuggling your greasy ass 24/7 too.

etta

Post by etta »

jtbi98 wrote:Image
Her cross eye is SO obvious in that second screenshot!

jeangenie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jeangenie »

^agreed, i dont think her cross/lazy/smaller eye whatever makes her less attractive anyways.

her new vid on how to take/edit makeup selfies was kinda disappointing, i think she already showed us the camera & facetune in an old video before? it was nothing new, just what everyone else who does that video is showing. she could have explained more about light, instead of just telling about soft&hard lightning. she could have told how to create soft ligning when you dont have daylight/how to make a softbox, bounce lightning yourself etc. she also said shes going to tell us about composition but didn't touch on that topic later on.

snappedback
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by snappedback »

Lobots wrote:
Man, who really cares about her eyes? It's a physical feature she was born with. Can we stick to actually criticizing her for other reasons aside from the way her God damned eyes look?! Ps-I'm not cross eyed Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And this is why gurus should never point out their flaws! We hardly ever bring these things up until they complain about it in a snap or do crazy evasive moves to not show their flaws. If one of these gurus had a giant, jagged scar on the side of their face, most people wouldn't be rude enough to bring it up unless the guru started talking about it. And half of the stuff they characterize as a flaw isn't. Like Jaclyn Hill is always going on and on about her lips even though they're a perfectly average size. They're not noticeably small on their own or in proportion to her face.
I honestly didn't see anything strange about Desi's face until she kept wearing sunglasses for no reason or snapping unflattering angles of her nose and mouth. I wondered what was so terrible to her that she'd rather have all her followers look up her nose on snap. And only when she made a huge deal about one of her eyes being abnormally small and called off a shoot did I realize what she didn't like about her face.

Also, heyyyyyy we finished the thread! How cool! Any thread name ideas?

jeangenie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jeangenie »

its funny how in her new selfie video she holds the camera just like she does in her snaps and says "never photograph from below-thats not cute"

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

snappedback wrote:
Lobots wrote:
Man, who really cares about her eyes? It's a physical feature she was born with. Can we stick to actually criticizing her for other reasons aside from the way her God damned eyes look?! Ps-I'm not cross eyed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And this is why gurus should never point out their flaws! We hardly ever bring these things up until they complain about it in a snap or do crazy evasive moves to not show their flaws. If one of these gurus had a giant, jagged scar on the side of their face, most people wouldn't be rude enough to bring it up unless the guru started talking about it. And half of the stuff they characterize as a flaw isn't. Like Jaclyn Hill is always going on and on about her lips even though they're a perfectly average size. They're not noticeably small on their own or in proportion to her face.
I honestly didn't see anything strange about Desi's face until she kept wearing sunglasses for no reason or snapping unflattering angles of her nose and mouth. I wondered what was so terrible to her that she'd rather have all her followers look up her nose on snap. And only when she made a huge deal about one of her eyes being abnormally small and called off a shoot did I realize what she didn't like about her face.

Also, heyyyyyy we finished the thread! How cool! Any thread name ideas?
It's like when someone shows you that they have a pimple and you never noticed it. But now you can't stop staring at it because it's right there. :rofl:

pink-panther
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pink-panther »

In what video did she talk about her eye? I don't even watch her videos anymore.
Sorry about any grammar mistakes, english is not my first language.

chairman_meow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chairman_meow »

Desi (Wannebe) Perkins.

I think she shows off the nose holes instead because she did mention in an older video before she's really insecure about the big nose so she contours it a lot. The highlights are bothering me so much now. Like before, I thought it was a short-lived obsession, but she points it out on almost every snap everyday it got annoying. I have also stopped watching her videos because they are mostly all undoable for everyday makeup, too glittery and they all look the same to me now.

LazyHughes
Informer
Informer

Post by LazyHughes »

Idc I'll still comment about her wonky eye, large nostrils, rudolph nose highlight and anything else. Now Ima sit my petty ass down :rofl: :rofl: I just can't stand desperate perkins.

truebooty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by truebooty »

LazyHughes wrote:Idc I'll still comment about her wonky eye, large nostrils, rudolph nose highlight and anything else. Now Ima sit my petty ass down :rofl: :rofl: I just can't stand desperate perkins.
Stay strong. If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Red
Learner
Learner

Post by Red »

LazyHughes wrote:Idc I'll still comment about her wonky eye, large nostrils, rudolph nose highlight and anything else. Now Ima sit my petty ass down :rofl: :rofl: I just can't stand desperate perkins.
LMAO Can that please be the name of the new thread? Mods I'm begging you lol

Return to “Desi Perkins”