VelvetG0blin/Gabriliar Lindley:Special Sn0wflake (Part 18)

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: VelvetG0blin/Gabriliar Lindley:Special Sn0wflake (Part 1

Post by holly golightly »

I dunno, I understand when you move house you might want to buy a few decorative things to make it more homely but I've always liked the idea of slowly building it up over time with things you've found in your travels and loved, whether your travels just extend to going to your local car boot sale or abroad. Just a collection of really personal things that have a lot of resonance with you. Rather than just raiding this season's H&M home section and completely filling up your space in one go. Does anyone get what I mean?

aloha12
Debater
Debater

Post by aloha12 »

All the stuff she's bought for her flat is so ugly.

I'm confused by the canvas that she showed where she says it a photo she took of some mountains whilst flying to new york. Sorry if I'm being an idiot but where are there mountains between london and new york when you're just flying over the atlantic ocean?

How vain do you have be to get your own photos blown up and put on canvas anyway like you're some pro-photographer?

yteri
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yteri »

aloha12 wrote: I'm confused by the canvas that she showed where she says it a photo she took of some mountains whilst flying to new york. Sorry if I'm being an idiot but where are there mountains between london and new york when you're just flying over the atlantic ocean?
When flying they don't go in a straight, they fly in a curved route so that its quicker because it's going with the curvature of the earth. I've only done London to New York once but I remember from the inflight map (it would say where we were at the moment) it flew in the route of (not stopping at just where we flew over): London to Dublin to Reykjavik (where she may have seen them in the huge glacier in Eastern Iceland but they don't tend to look like that or that big) to New York. It may have briefly passed over Nuuk in Greenland, the mountains look kind of Greenlandic but that'd be pretty unlikely unless you were going somewhere in Canada not New York. I have no idea where she took that photo then as no mountain would be that big so near New York since it looks like she'd be landing. Any ideas or possibly plagiarism????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit: plagiarism is a bit far fetched I admit haha. I just looked at the map on my phone and looking at it its probably not /that/ unlikely she would fly over Greenland. I guess I was half asleep at the time - it was a night flight haha Image although why it looks so big is still a mystery since she didn't land in Nuuk (unless she had a stopover which would be weird since if you do have q stopover on that route you'd do it in Reykjavik)

beautyloverx3
Learner
Learner

Post by beautyloverx3 »

aloha12 wrote: How vain do you have be to get your own photos blown up and put on canvas anyway like you're some pro-photographer?
I don't think it's vain. I actually really like the idea of hanging up your own photos like that. It's a nice way to add a personal touch to your home and remind you of special memories. I don't like the huge photos of her and Lydia and Lucy though haha, she is obsessed with those two girls :? I feel like it won't be that long until their friendship falls apart.. (unless they are like Gabby as well? But from what I've seen they don't come across badly) I just don't see how you could remain friends with somebody who is as rude as Gabby is.

Allie_Mac
Debater
Debater

Post by Allie_Mac »

oh my! I'm starting to think this girl is completely insane! She spends most of her time alone doing nothing! She does the same 4 videos in rotation ( how many q&a's can you make? millions appparently...) and it's SO embarrassing how she looks thin ONLY on her own photos but looks a LOT larger everywhere else to the point that her own photos don't even look like her! Aaand what is up with her "accent"?! She sounds so forced and robotic, is she faking it? Damn Gabby! U scary!

bettyissopretty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bettyissopretty »

'I'm so sexy and tanned....and look at my thigh gap! I've worked so so so so so so hard with my PT guys. All you need to do to follow my weight loss plan is eat frazzles, watermelon (waitrose make the best kind) decorate shelves for cardio and dance like nobody's watching... But put it on snapchat. Oh and juxtaposition!'

itsbella
Informer
Informer

Post by itsbella »

bettyissopretty wrote:'I'm so sexy and tanned....and look at my thigh gap! I've worked so so so so so so hard with my PT guys. All you need to do to follow my weight loss plan is eat frazzles, watermelon (waitrose make the best kind) decorate shelves for cardio and dance like nobody's watching... But put it on snapchat. Oh and juxtaposition!'

Im cringing at the fact she's stood taking her 'sexy selfies' while she's clearly hanging out with people. Jeez we least wait until your alone. You never see people because you spend all of your time at home yet when you do you stand taking selfies? #gabbylogic

itsbella
Informer
Informer

Post by itsbella »

bettyissopretty wrote:'I'm so sexy and tanned....and look at my thigh gap! I've worked so so so so so so hard with my PT guys. All you need to do to follow my weight loss plan is eat frazzles, watermelon (waitrose make the best kind) decorate shelves for cardio and dance like nobody's watching... But put it on snapchat. Oh and juxtaposition!'

Im cringing at the fact she's stood taking her 'sexy selfies' while she's clearly hanging out with people. Jeez we least wait until your alone. You never see people because you spend all of your time at home yet when you do you stand taking selfies? #gabbylogic

glittervision
Informer
Informer

Post by glittervision »

itsbella wrote:

She is trying HARD for that thigh gap thoughhh :roll: :roll: :roll:

itsbella
Informer
Informer

Post by itsbella »

glittervision wrote:
itsbella wrote:

Im cringing at the fact she's stood taking her 'sexy selfies' while she's clearly hanging out with people. Jeez we* least wait until your* alone. You never see people because you spend all of your time at home yet when you do you stand taking selfies? #gabbylogic

She probably dislocated her hip trying to get it ImageImageImage

Also I'm sorry for using the wrong your.... I can only apologise and say I'm verrry tired. And 'we' was supposed to be at, my bad Image

fran
Talker
Talker

Post by fran »

glittervision wrote:
itsbella wrote:

So hard her face looks normal, it's hard to do two things at the same time!

And ewww her expression grosses me out, how can anybody (I even saw tweets from young girls) think it's sexy? :rofl:

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ima »

she is looking so grim. We all love to take a selfie but there is no need to do them 60+ times a day.

Herewego
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Herewego »

Her constant stream of photographs of herself just show how low her self esteem is imo. If you're happy and secure in your looks you don't feel the need to constantly show everyone how ~*~*beautiful*~*~ you are, or to stare at yourself at every given moment

sockmonkey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sockmonkey »

I wish she would stfu about being "SO busy". All she's done this week is film videos, hang out with the twins and Hobbie, take endless vain and embarrassing selfies, and go to a spa. A SPA. How does she cope, what a martyr.

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Lol fag is a word thats edited automatically i think as soon as you post.

And lol at that selfie. I am not the tiniest, but as soon as i just slightly bend forward i get a massive tigh gap. Looks like shes not as small as she wants us to believe after all. Which is fine. Just stop pretending.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Guys I'm so so SOOO busy today
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Jackieex
Informer
Informer

Post by Jackieex »

PeggyCarter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PeggyCarter »

Gabz_is_shite wrote:
Gabz_is_shite wrote: * Side note: Gabz your orange fingers look like you smoke sixty *no gender slurs, ty a day. Ewww.
LOL! I used a British word for cigarettes. It won't let me edit it. Haaaaa! And how is that f-word a 'gender' slur? GG mods are weird!
Haha! I thought that you had written that and spent ages trying to work out what you were on about :rofl:

I just watched the home haul video though and I can't even criticise it because it is so ridiculous. I was laughing the whole way through at her stupidity :D

Suszfento_
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Suszfento_ »

Can someone please tell me what gabby did to be a catfish? I can't find it anywhere and I'm really confused hahaha, please help me out!

Charlottesand
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Charlottesand »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Gabriella”