Bobby needs your help

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bobby needs your help

Post by Lady_Mary »

Personally, i d rather hear an apology and explanation about this entire 4leaflover/duhastmich/lillian van de meer/jasmine drama which he - or they?!- put us through!!!! Lets not forget that 4leaflover has created multiple profiles here, claiming to be his sister in law, put up a link for us today donate 25.000 $ (!!!), coming back as a troll and no this - asking us for help.ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???? were you raised by monkeys in a jungle?

Gesendet von meinem GT-P5100 mit Tapatalk

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

Lady_Mary wrote:Personally, i d rather hear an apology and explanation about this entire 4leaflover/duhastmich/lillian van de meer/jasmine drama which he - or they?!- put us through!!!! Lets not forget that 4leaflover has created multiple profiles here, claiming to be his sister in law, put up a link for us today donate 25.000 $ (!!!), coming back as a troll and no this - asking us for help.ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???? were you raised by monkeys in a jungle?

AMEN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Oh yeah and Bobbie, i got one more thing to say to you: Before you and your "girlfriend" started to play those sick and poorly thought through games here, people actually liked YOU! The users here felt for you, wished you all the best and had sympathy. They saw you as the victim of kandees capricious desires and mood swings, they WERE willing to assist you. Not anymore though, you fucked up royally. Well done , you managed quite unwillingly to portray the other side of the break up. Man, you must really feel stupid now, dont you? Rightfully so! In fact, you make kandee seem even quite less crazy than you and your girlfriend/wife are. Oh snap! People like you, your gf and kandee really should not procreate .

JStone+
Talker
Talker

Post by JStone+ »

Lady_Mary wrote:Oh yeah and Bobbie, i got one more thing to say to you: Before you and your "girlfriend" started to play those sick and poorly thought through games here, people actually liked YOU! The users here felt for you, wished you all the best and had sympathy. They saw you as the victim of kandees capricious desires and mood swings, they WERE willing to assist you. Not anymore though, you fucked up royally. Well done , you managed quite unwillingly to portray the other side of the break up. Man, you must really feel stupid now, dont you? Rightfully so! In fact, you make kandee seem even quite less crazy than you and your girlfriend/wife are. Oh snap! People like you, your gf and kandee really should not procreate .

Yes, yes, yes! All kinds of yes!

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Well said Mary!
Uh 4leaf claimed to be his sister in law and his sister in the donations page :roll: :roll:

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelstar34 »

Supposedly 4leaf had said that Bobby "wants" to tell all but can't because of god knows what.

I don't see how losing your kid to YouTube fame still isn't a reason to "tell all".

I would do anything to keep my daughter Close to me. if kandee's busy chasing her dream bcz her mom told her to, so be it. But handle your shut Bobby damn! Handle your ex. Handle your new girl. Get your kid on lock and call it a day. Wtf
How is that difficult.

"Oh you don't know the story."
"It's not as easy as it sounds"
Whatever.
Handle.your.shit.

Period.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

JStone+ wrote:Oh man! The drama is literally unfolding in front of our eyes! Can't wait to see this play out...

:tu:

[video][/video]

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

I'm skeptical...until this turd makes a video, stating as such...I'm not going to believe it. I think it's the obsessed weirdo. :? It's not hard to come up with the name "Robert Wilson" (anyone know if it's his actual Twitter?) and steal photos...then, conveniently, 4leaf has a reply .she's having fights with her alters, again...remember her asking her other alters, on GG, how they knew Kandee. :rofl: :rofl:

-with this said, I wouldn't put it past him...Anyone remember those weird tweets he'd send her (that were posted here) following the break-up...it was pretty unstable and stalkerish. I never felt bad, for that guy...he just seemed/seems as weird as she.

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

TacyCollini wrote:I'm skeptical...until this turd makes a video, stating as such...I'm not going to believe it. I think it's the obsessed weirdo. :? It's not hard to come up with the name "Robert Wilson" (anyone know if it's his actual Twitter?) and steal photos...then, conveniently, 4leaf has a reply .she's having fights with her alters, again...remember her asking her other alters, on GG, how they knew Kandee. :rofl: :rofl:

-with this said, I wouldn't put it past him...Anyone remember those weird tweets he'd send her (that were posted here) following the break-up...it was pretty unstable and stalkerish. I never felt bad, for that guy...he just seemed/seems as weird as she.
Exactly.
The twitter is Bobby's, it's the same one he used when he was with Kandee. That said the psycho could have access to his account, or maybe he is just that stupid and is letting someone he met online rule his life.

chatteryteeth
Debater
Debater

Post by chatteryteeth »

I do think it is him. The man is unbalanced. Does no one remember the facebook posts and twitter posts he made dedicated to kandee when they were together? Talk about NEEDY, CLINGY, SUFFOCATING. And that is just what we saw. No wonder she wants to get away, even if she is a gross, lazy mother. By the way Bobby, its really fucking weird and creepy to go on a message board to beg for money for YOUR kid. Arent you in your late 30s? Grow up dude. You and Kandee are really cut from the same cloth, all kinds of crazy begging for pennies on the internet. Wear a rubber.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Man, I would love to see him make a video...just give us warning, first. It's like getting sandwiches ready for the big game. :rofl:

I can see the bobster try and pass off his blow-up doll, as his next girlfriend. He's sporting that nasty beard, maybe he's a mountain man and he can televise via his cave.

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

TacyCollini wrote: maybe he's a mountain man and he can televise via his cave.
I just pictured Osama Bin Laden sending a grainy video from some random cave in bumfuck nowhere to warn us about Kandee. Thank you.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

DirtyMelodies wrote:
I just pictured Osama Bin Laden sending a grainy video from some random cave in bumfuck nowhere to warn us about Kandee. Thank you.
Omfg.. Where have you been all my life? Loll :tu: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh man how about a fight between Bob-O and Gonzo...lots of hair pulling, scratching and screaming. :rofl:

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

TacyCollini wrote:
DirtyMelodies wrote:
Omfg.. Where have you been all my life? Loll :tu: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh man how about a fight between Bob-O and Gonzo...lots of hair pulling, scratching and screaming. :rofl:
Seriously. Would be like watching a fight between a long-haired homeless guy and one of the Duck Dynasty dudes.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

quote="TacyCollini"]
DirtyMelodies wrote:

Oh man how about a fight between Bob-O and Gonzo...lots of hair pulling, scratching and screaming. :rofl:[/quote]

Seriously. Would be like watching a fight between a long-haired homeless guy and one of the Duck Dynasty dudes.[/quote]

Lol he needs to come back and throw us another bone. Bwahahaha

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelstar34 »

How precious!
While KAndee is in LA and while Bobby focuses on his bride 4 leaf, Michael is posting snapchats of himself in kandee's house getting frozen hair dos. He must be home w Ellie.
Is he pushing momma Shannon out of a job?

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

DirtyMelodies wrote:
This made me snort out my morning coffee.... BAAHAHAHAHAHAH! :rofl: :rofl:

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Koala vs Bobster

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You are all too funny :rofl:

yeah Bobby thought that coming here was a good idea, :FU:

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Hey, Bob...start a channel about it. Yah know yah wanna.

Man, I can totally see this. He could make a parody, regarding the defamation of Kane. He could make these motivational rants, while sitting in a tree with his binoculars, watching her every movie. Passive aggressive comments about picking up cupcake from school, AGAIN....because Kandee is off riding on her carousel. Think about the subs...even her fans would watch this unfold. :rofl:

Return to “Kandee Johnson”