Bobby needs your help

BestDaddy87
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Bobby needs your help

Post by BestDaddy87 »

Hello ladies, this is him, the one and only .... I know there's been a lot of speculating about me, and I will be more than happy to reveal the truth , but I really need your help right now and it's a big rush... She's trying to move to LA with Ellie and I'm not in agreeance with this... What I need from you if you would is any kind of factual proof of her living conditions, hygiene, how many days she's gone , how often , trips, missed holidays with the kids, anything that could help me in court!!! I will be forever grateful for any help and factual information you could provide me!!! I thank you so very much , BW

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Re: Bobby needs your help

Post by DirtyMelodies »

Not to sound like a bitch, but it's easy as fuck to do yourself if you take the time.

Also, "the one and only"? Get over yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

No worries, i ll get in touch with the mod

Gesendet von meinem GT-P5100 mit Tapatalk

Freethecupcakes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Freethecupcakes »

The only thing consistent with your writing style compared to Bobby's is the over-use !!!!!

Sorry, but you're going to have to bend over backwards to convince us that you're him.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Lady_Mary wrote:No worries, i ll get in touch with the mod

Does the real Bobby live in Georgia?
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

HungoverinHighHeels wrote:
Lady_Mary wrote:No worries, i ll get in touch with the mod

Does the real Bobby live in Georgia?
I don't think so. Pretty sure he's in Reno, NV. Or Minden.

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

If BestDaddy87 is the real Bobby, he should at least prove it by posting something on his Twitter account. Once that's done, I'll be more than glad to help him ruin KJ in court with pics of her rats nest. For Ellie's sake.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Lmfao! This just keeps getting better! 4leaf-bummer, is that you? :rofl:

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
someone call a good doctor.

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

I just got a PM to let me know about this. Kind of a game-changer, but I'm still extremely skeptical. Bobby, why are you posting from Georgia? And why are you asking for OUR help? Not to sound like a bitch, but your ex is such a trainwreck, ruining her life in court is an easy feat. She presents you all the evidence on a silver platter via Michael's vlogs.

By the way, I AM NOT @DirtyMelodies ON TWITTER. That poor girl probably has no idea who's tweeting her right now.

JStone+
Talker
Talker

Post by JStone+ »

Oh man! The drama is literally unfolding in front of our eyes! Can't wait to see this play out...

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

DirtyMelodies wrote:I just got a PM to let me know about this. Kind of a game-changer, but I'm still extremely skeptical. Bobby, why are you posting from Georgia? And why are you asking for OUR help? Not to sound like a bitch, but your ex is such a trainwreck, ruining her life in court is an easy feat. She presents you all the evidence on a silver platter via Michael's vlogs.

By the way, I AM NOT @DirtyMelodies ON TWITTER. That poor girl probably has no idea who's tweeting her right now.
He will probably start asking for donations, maybe it's his gf using his twitter, who knows.

If that's really Bobby, again...no one is going to help you here, it's a damn gossip page! Like seriously, wtf is wrong with these people
Last edited by QueenE on Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

JStone+
Talker
Talker

Post by JStone+ »

I'll only believe it if he literally posts a selfie with a sign or something, either way, everyone is right. Fight your own battles Bobby!

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

Sorry for the double post but...
Kandee didn't move before because the father of her mid kids didn't want them to move. So what changed? They can move now??? If she didn't move because of his wish to keep the kids in Nevada, why wouldn't it be same with you Bobby? Why do you need to come here and ask strangers for help? Ask Kandee's ex husband about it, apparently he managed to take care of his children without the help of a gossip page.

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

This ^^^

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

DirtyMelodies wrote:I just got a PM to let me know about this. Kind of a game-changer, but I'm still extremely skeptical. Bobby, why are you posting from Georgia? And why are you asking for OUR help? Not to sound like a bitch, but your ex is such a trainwreck, ruining her life in court is an easy feat. She presents you all the evidence on a silver platter via Michael's vlogs.

Franchement, KJ devrait obtenir une ordonnance restrictive...!

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelstar34 »

I'm surprised he's been broken up w Kandee for a while and settled for every other weekend when or if Shannon is available. I would have had a game plan before I left. Hello.

It's like we're watching teen mom YouTube edition (with people who are almost 40 yet with the maturity of teens).

He chose not to proceed with a legal custody so now she can take Ellie. That's what happens. Where are the people in his life that help guide him? His gf obviously doesn't. If anything, this just causes more problems

Prayers for them all and their sanity.

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

Lady_Mary wrote:

C'est peut-être pour cette raison-là qu'elle déménage! haha :D

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

DirtyMelodies wrote:
Lady_Mary wrote:

C'est peut-être pour cette raison-là qu'elle déménage! haha :D
Cours, Kandee, cours ! :rofl:

Freethecupcakes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Freethecupcakes »

JStone+ wrote:I'll only believe it if he literally posts a selfie with a sign or something, either way, everyone is right. Fight your own battles Bobby!

This. We need a selfie if you're really Bobby. Make a sign with today's date and a quote from a well-known movie or something. It's too easy to be hacked these days so we need to be sure. :|

Like I said, bend over backwards to prove yourself or we probably won't believe you lol.

Return to “Kandee Johnson”