Sunset123
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

is kandee hurting her childern?

Post by Sunset123 »

hi there

i normally dont read the KJ forums so idk if this has been discussed already and forgive me if it has but it drives me absolutly ballistic how she constantly shows her childern (especially the toddler) in her videos. does she not realize how many creeps are on the internet? i know she thinks its cute but i seriously cringe every time she shows her in a video..shes a child for goodness sake! i mean home videos are fine but putting it on the internet?! yea shes cute but shes a beauty guru, theres no need to put your childern on the internet so why put them in potiential harm just because 'theyre cute'..im not saying kandee is a bad mom but her kids dont need to be broadcasted on the internet.

i may be in the minority here but any thoughts?

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: is kandee hurting her childern?

Post by clairebear »

Kandee doesn't even have custody of two of her children and is forbidden to show their face on the internet. This isn't a good mother we're talking about. Usually the court only awards custody to the Dad if something is not right with the mother or she's uncapable in some way. She'll sell that baby out for anything, it's her cover up for what a con artist she is. Nobody questions somebody holding a baby even though she clearly isn't mother of the year.

Sunset123
Debater
Debater

Post by Sunset123 »

oh i didnt even know she doesnt have custody?
i dont really follow kandee that much...how come she doesnt?

essiex
Learner
Learner

Post by essiex »

What's the story behind this??

Stasi
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Stasi »

Is it because of child neglect a few years back?

yum-martini
Informer
Informer

Post by yum-martini »

clairebear Don't they have shared custody?

I don't think there's a particularly dramatic reason for the dad not wanting the kids on the internet. It's probably just a privacy/safety thing that the dad was more comfortable with which is totally understandable. I'm surprised he doesn't check her blog at least once a year to make sure she's actually complying... or maybe he does but Kandee's pathetic attempts at hiding their faces aren't worth the court battles.
Recently she showed Blake's face completely. It's obvious she's getting more comfortable showing their faces, which is so disrespectful to her ex husband and to Blake.

And yes having pictures of her kids all over her blog are completely unnecessary but it seems to mask her poor make up skills and her minions eat it all up.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I always wondered why she never shows Blake's face but puts her older son and the baby in videos. Guess that explains it lol

Post by Guest »

So she has what 5 kids by 5 men? Has she ever been married to any of them? I don't like her. She has zero class.

Thisisnotalovesong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Thisisnotalovesong »

I think 4 kids, 3 men, no husband
Stupid is as stupid does

eatglitter
Talker
Talker

Post by eatglitter »

I don't think she is hurting her children. Clearly, there are thousands of other YouTubers who choose to put their children in their videos. Not sure where this is going...

Post by Guest »

Being on Youtube is actually scary for the adults too. It's not like they can hire security like a movie star can.

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

How old are Kandee's kids, the older ones? I thought she had 3 boys then Elyse. Does she have an older girl as well?
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

scribomania
Lurker
Lurker

Post by scribomania »

mustardmoon1 wrote:How old are Kandee's kids, the older ones? I thought she had 3 boys then Elyse. Does she have an older girl as well?
I haven't watched her in awhile, but I used to a lot (even when I didn't like her). Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's like this:
Jordan: 16, Alani: 8, Blake: almost 6 (I think next month, actually), and Ellie: 2

As for her endangering her children by showing them, I agree with eatglitter. She isn't any different from any other YT mommy vlogger or beauty/mommy vlogger. Anna and Judy do it all the time. What makes Kandee different though (and why she shouldn't be showing at least two of her children) is that she agreed in court NOT to. She isn't supposed to show her middle children, as per agreement with their father when they went before a judge. She stated a couple of years ago on her personal blog: "My ex-husband has requested before our custody judge that I not show 'upclose pictures of the kids or their faces'." And at first she followed through, albeit shortly. Then she started taking pictures of the backs of their heads and Blake in a mask. I stopped watching her for a long time, but I came across her blog again only a couple of months ago and she's showing their faces now.

But on the subject of her hurting her kids: A few years back, she was in trouble for child endangerment when she left her oldest son (then only 12 or 13) home alone while she was in a different state working. Then there was a truancy charge added to that because she hardly sent him to school. If I'm not mistaken (though I'm not 100%) she pleaded guilty to the second to have the first charge dropped and to avoid jail time. I remember at the time she was asking her viewers for donations to hire a lawyer.. I don't think she's done much since then (except completely disregard the father of her children's request not to show them), but she certainly has shown signs not too long ago of being negligent when it came to putting herself first.

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

^I don't know the details but as far as showing her children and not showing her children, custody and terms of custody orders can be modified. There are tons of factors, if a parent gets full custody (physical or legal custody, which are two different things), if a parent stops paying support, if a parent becomes out of the picture on and on. Kandee, now that she is making decent money strikes me as the type to hire a lawyer to file a modification of custody orders. So, it can always change.

DarlingDear
Debater
Debater

Post by DarlingDear »

Not standing up for kandee but isn't it the same thing as posting photos of your kids on facebook which 90 percent of people with Facebook do

bunnybutt420
Informer
Informer

Post by bunnybutt420 »

I know that other gurus show their kids/babies or whatever, but with Kandee, she uses her kids (that are allowed appear on camera!) like human props. Her 'Minnie Me fashion lookbook' was a great example of Kandee shoving her kid in the spotlight for the 'aw so cuteeeeee' comments and general views.

Also, red lipstick and a faux (I presume it's faux) leopard jacket on a little kid?
REALLY
:?

just_lurking
Talker
Talker

Post by just_lurking »

LiddlePallid wrote:I always wondered why she never shows Blake's face but puts her older son and the baby in videos. Guess that explains it lol
I've commented about this before, but I feel like she ignores Alani. I get she can't show her, but she never mentions that girl's name. Everything is Ellie, Ellie Ellie.....

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

Alani is going to come out with one killer of an autobiography one of these days. :FU: lol how can she not? I also feel like she's been ignored all her life.

I do believe Kandee is stupid enough not to know she's putting her kids in harm's way. She lets Michael vlog WHILE driving with the kids in the backseat. Not to mention that little case of child neglect a few years ago with Jordan. She's a shit mother.

boop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boop »

I quicky scrolled through Kandee's instagram and noticed she didn't have a single birthday message for Alani but had it for the rest of her kids.

Also, when and why did Ellie's dad start allowing her picture to be posted now?

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

boop wrote:I quicky scrolled through Kandee's instagram and noticed she didn't have a single birthday message for Alani but had it for the rest of her kids.

Also, when and why did Ellie's dad start allowing her picture to be posted now?
THAT IS SO TRUE

I'm surprised I'm only realizing it now... She has mentionned Jordan, Blaker and Ellie's birthdays in the past, also posted "cute Blake quotes", but never ONCE talked about Alani in her statuses at ALL.

Return to “Kandee Johnson”