Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

jakethedog
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Shane Dawson Is Disgusting - Part 5

Post by jakethedog »

I've never commented on one of Shane's threads until today. His behavior around Ricky truly disturbed me. Shane has always kind of grossed me out but how obnoxious and sexual he was with Ricky terrified me!

jakethedog
Informer
Informer

Post by jakethedog »

Biatchqueen wrote:Hi! First time poster on this thread blah blah but eww the collab he did with Ricky is literally one of the creepiest things I've seen, I don't watch a lot of his vids but ugh it seems like every time there's an attractive man near him (Ricky, Daniel, Joey) he has to be overly touchy and flirty with them, well he might think he's being flirty but he looks more like a creep, he's gonna end up with people refusing to collab with him because he's so inappropriate with no boundaries
I agree! I think Shane thinks it's funny or it'll get a lot of views but honestly Ricky looked SO uncomfortable. Each time Shane would try something Ricky would just be like, "Oh okay. Okay.." So not into it at all! I don't understand how Shane could persist with such disgusting behavior and not pick up on Ricky's discomfort at all.

If this was a girl Shane was collabing with and she reacted the same way Ricky is reacting to Shane's advances you know tons of people would be upset. It shouldn't be any different just because Ricky's a guy.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

It has to do with the fact that Shane thinks he is untouchable and can get away with anything. One day he is going to make the wrong person uncomfortable.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

jakethedog wrote:I've never commented on one of Shane's threads until today. His behavior around Ricky truly disturbed me. Shane has always kind of grossed me out but how obnoxious and sexual he was with Ricky terrified me!
Yes! He has made gross/uncomfortable videos before but honestly this one truly disturbed me. He gave me Jared Fogle/Subway guy vibes.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

As disturbing as the sour collab was, I find myself rewatching (you're welcome for the views Ricky; you need them) because I want to make sense out of it. There's a very distinct power imbalance, in which Shane gains control of the situation by making Ricky feel uncomfortable. At one point, Shane points out how "sensual" Ricky's lips looked while licking the baby bottle pop, and offhandedly tells him he "won". To me it suggests that even if Shane didn't consciously establish a competition between them to be overtly sexual, his mind interpreted the situation as an opportunity to one-up each other , and in that moment, Shane felt defeated. I'm really going deep with this analysis, damn.

Now consider all these recent revelations about him sexualizing minors and animals, and the obvious power imbalances present in those situations. As a side note, it makes his helping small YTers and starting up channels, which should be a kind gesture, seem more suspicious imo... not in a sexual way, but in a "thrives off of power" sort of way. A lot of emotionally manipulative/ abusive people extend themselves and do huge favors for others as a way of making the victim feel indebted to them and stuff like that.

natureofinviting
Talker
Talker

Post by natureofinviting »

manged wrote:As disturbing as the sour collab was, I find myself rewatching (you're welcome for the views Ricky; you need them) because I want to make sense out of it. There's a very distinct power imbalance, in which Shane gains control of the situation by making Ricky feel uncomfortable. At one point, Shane points out how "sensual" Ricky's lips looked while licking the baby bottle pop, and offhandedly tells him he "won". To me it suggests that even if Shane didn't consciously establish a competition between them to be overtly sexual, his mind interpreted the situation as an opportunity to one-up each other , and in that moment, Shane felt defeated. I'm really going deep with this analysis, damn.

Now consider all these recent revelations about him sexualizing minors and animals, and the obvious power imbalances present in those situations. As a side note, it makes his helping small YTers and starting up channels, which should be a kind gesture, seem more suspicious imo... not in a sexual way, but in a "thrives off of power" sort of way. A lot of emotionally manipulative/ abusive people extend themselves and do huge favors for others as a way of making the victim feel indebted to them and stuff like that.
Very interesting insight. I agree with what you said, especially him feeding off of power imbalances. I think shane is a total embarrassment to the LGBT community when he acts that way. It's like he feels the need to act overly-sexual around other guys to prove he's really bi. I still don't believe it. Sorry. Especially when he is so open about being on painkillers when he decided to make the video... :|

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

natureofinviting wrote:Very interesting insight. I agree with what you said, especially him feeding off of power imbalances. I think shane is a total embarrassment to the LGBT community when he acts that way. It's like he feels the need to act overly-sexual around other guys to prove he's really bi. I still don't believe it. Sorry. Especially when he is so open about being on painkillers when he decided to make the video... :|
Yeah, bisexual/q'ueer or not, you can tell homophobia still runs deep within him. Sure, he oversexualizes women too, but he treats the idea of male/male sex and relationship like jokes. So if he is bi (for now, I'll believe him), it's no wonder he's so sexually stunted and says he hasn't been able to advance his relationships with other men.

And what happened to him not wanting to make a big deal about being "Shane the bisexual Youtuber"? He mentions it in nearly every video, regardless of whether its relevant to the topic. It must be the only thing keeping people interested in his daily channel these days.

natureofinviting
Talker
Talker

manged wrote:And what happened to him not wanting to make a big deal about being "Shane the bisexual Youtuber"? He mentions it in nearly every video, regardless of whether its relevant to the topic. It must be the only thing keeping people interested in his daily channel these days.
The more he refers to it at random times, the more skeptical I am. I think he sees people in the LGBT community being very supportive of each other and he wants in on that, as a sort of safety blanket.

Post by Guest »

NoTVYTGal wrote:Anyone else creeped out by Shane "flirting" with Ricky? I don't watch Ricky, seemed liked he was very uncomfortable through the whole video.

[youtube][/youtube]
He's always been like that. Remember his collabs with Tyler Oakley?

WiredYoga
Talker
Talker

Post by WiredYoga »

I think Shane is in actual love with Drew. He always looks so comfortable and happy when they are together. Much happier than he was with Lisa.
I love cows!

WiredYoga
Talker
Talker

Post by WiredYoga »

I'm referring to the condom challenge on his Shane tv channel
I love cows!

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

At this point I am a broken record when it comes to discussing this creep. I find it shocking that the people around him are ok with his behavior but at the same time you have to wonder about the behavior of those people too. Do people like Joey, Colleen, Ricky, Trevor, and Tyler all seem to think that what he says and does is ok? Are they contracted to be around each other a certain amount of time each month?

I can understand why smaller youtubers eagerly collab with him and kiss his ass. He has been around that time. He isn't as popular as he used to be by any means though. However Shane feels that if he tells everyone how famous he is that means it is true and apparently among youtubers that works. Let's not forget all the clearly fabricated moments that only exist in his mind. Such as the celebrity feud he has with Quinto. I doubt the guy has thought of him once since the last time he was asked about it in an interview. Shane probably has turned the whole thing into an erotic fan fiction in his mind.

He is hiding behind his sexuality for a form a protection. Which makes me question who I should be more angry at. Shane for using bisexuality in a negative way or the entire LGBT community for doing everything but throwing him a parade and excusing just how bad a role model he is. Is the LGBT community that desperate for representation that they will stick behind anything this dumb ass does until he has gotten in trouble and caught?

We can make that video that we talk about sometimes. What's that going to do though? Get taken down by youtube to protect someone who makes them money and then re-uploaded on a site no one goes on? We can't get a hold of the humane society or PETA without proof. We would be very stupid and foolish to call any sort of authority on him unless someone just so happens to live down the street from him. Not watching him is turning a blind eye. Watching him is supporting him. We are in a lose/lose situation of waiting until he finally gets called out. Seeing that Sam Pepper is still walking the streets and making videos doesn't really give any hope either. Is Shane going to have to do something on that level to even get himself black listed? Is that really something anyone wants to have to hear?

NoTVYTGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoTVYTGal »

manged wrote:
I think that's what disturbs me the most. Shane is basically abusing his "power". Ricky doing another collab with him is like saying 'You were overtly sexual and made me uncomfortable last time but it's OK!'
It's like Ricky (and others) are too scared to speak up because Shane has a huge fanbase. Or Shane might talk shit about them.

natureofinviting
Talker
Talker

WiredYoga wrote:I'm referring to the condom challenge on his Shane tv channel
I watched that video and it was so funny, my eyes started watering :rofl:

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

Wtf is with the deep frying videos? He is going to end up poisoning himself or severely injuring himself / starting a fire. He's been lucky so far but one day he might not be, he is such an idiot.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Lydia Deetz wrote: He is going to end up poisoning himself or severely injuring himself / starting a fire.

codename
Learner
Learner

Post by codename »

Lydia Deetz wrote:Wtf is with the deep frying videos? He is going to end up poisoning himself or severely injuring himself / starting a fire. He's been lucky so far but one day he might not be, he is such an idiot.

I don't know how the glass or battery didn't explode under that kind of heat. Not to mention the fumes from it couldn't have been healthy to breathe in. Dumbass.
no.

Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Encyclopedia »

Lydia Deetz wrote:Wtf is with the deep frying videos? He is going to end up poisoning himself or severely injuring himself / starting a fire. He's been lucky so far but one day he might not be, he is such an idiot.
Why does he make the same joke over and over about his house burning down? I think I suspect he secretly wants it to. I've also noticed concerns in those comments section, I swear his young fans are smarter than he is at his age. :roll:

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

This is something a 10 year old does once and then gets in trouble. It just shows how screwed up Shane is yet again..

WEBBEDFOX
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by WEBBEDFOX »

:toad:

Return to “Shane Dawson”