Should I get a kitten? Sort of guilty conscious...

TheBadBeginning
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Should I get a kitten? Sort of guilty conscious...

Post by TheBadBeginning »

I'm looking for some advice, and if you have any I'd be grateful. This may seem really stupid...

Lately I've been wanting a kitten and I've never had a cat before. Money, living conditions, time, responsibility, etc are not an issue. This is what keeps running through my mind and is delaying my decision: I have 2 dogs. They're are primarily outside (like really, 98% of the time. We built them a little sleeping area, and love to be outside and they get human interaction all the time from us). I almost feel guilty for wanting a cat (indoor only). I feel guilty that my dogs (which I've had since puppies) would remain sleeping outside while a kitten is curled up on the couch or bed. Or that anytime I'm indoors the cat would be around and the dogs would be outside.
I just don't know what to do.... I know this is kind of absurd, but this is the thing that's stopping me from adopting a kitten. Will this feeling go away you think? Do you think my dogs will know a cat is taking a spot in my heart?? Lol, I know. So corny. My dogs are my best friends and to think they might feel jealous or not loved embarrassingly makes me get teary eyed lmao.

anyways thanks for any responses!

TheBadBeginning
Talker
Talker

Re: Should I get a kitten? Sort of guilty conscious...

Post by TheBadBeginning »

Actually.... no one needs to respond if they don't want to. I've made up my mind that I'm not going to get a kitten. I'm too attached to my dogs and the feeling of betrayal is strong lol.
So please ignore this whole post and if I knew how to delete it I would! If any mods wanted to delete it that'd be cool too. Sorry for a waste post.

fatgirlslim
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fatgirlslim »

you should :)

nriqueGok
Stalker
Stalker

qxhvtn gejxxfkokt i

Post by nriqueGok »

Finally herbal legal smoking buds noted that may Breathing space Entrepreneurship Staff Sends Baton.Many thanks Are grateful for talking! Wonderful helpful information. Practical goal a legitimate major enthusiast from staff moves, but it really really definitely seems to be productive. Tremendous! Do you amazing plus vital space-related marketer tries that should advantage human race. Remarkable report! May likely this excellent produce everyone newer and more effective tips at a later date. Terrific! Considerable space-related online marketer move that can extremely give hope also technologies to actually real human your human. Hiya, just developed into responsive to the sites by using Aol, and discovered that needed to be seriously enlightening. I am cautious to the urban center. I'll try to admire if you ever go on with this process in the future. A number of people rrs going to be gained in your coming up with. That is definitely designed for you.

BarryWaree
Wanderer
Wanderer

Should I get a kitten Sort of guilty conscious

Post by BarryWaree »

Of course you should How could you ever say no to a face like that Way, way too cute

gasaki56
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gasaki56 »

you can do it, if you like cats

Return to “Pets”