New Book: "Make Up Your Life"

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: New Book: "Make Up Your Life"

Post by Trololol »

^She never fesses up, even when faced with evidence. Remember the Zombie Audrey thing? Same ol' Michelle all the time.

Japanlover666
Informer
Informer

Post by Japanlover666 »

Trololol wrote:^She never fesses up, even when faced with evidence. Remember the Zombie Audrey thing? Same ol' Michelle all the time.
Yeah, but I was so confused because people were saying she copy from 2 different girls freaksmo was one and the other girl who did another look like freaksmo so I couldn't really tell whom she is copying from.

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

Japanlover666 wrote:
Trololol wrote:^She never fesses up, even when faced with evidence. Remember the Zombie Audrey thing? Same ol' Michelle all the time.
Yeah, but I was so confused because people were saying she copy from 2 different girls freaksmo was one and the other girl who did another look like freaksmo so I couldn't really tell whom she is copying from.
The Zombie Audrey was originally FreakmoSFX's work. She had the gall to say that their technique and inspirations were the same. Insulting. Slapping together tissue and latex does not make your work similar to hers, Michelle. Latex and tissue are basic items for SFX artists. It's like sayong you're on par with Leonardo Davinci because you both use brushes to do your paintings.

Pygmy_Puff
Learner
Learner

Post by Pygmy_Puff »

[quote="Leslierroth"][quote="Trololol"]

She looks flabby! I wouldn't take ANY workout advice from MiChin.

CannibalCrayon

Post by CannibalCrayon »

I'd read her book if I wasn't 200% sure she didn't write it. :|

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

CannibalCrayon wrote:I'd read her book if I wasn't 200% sure she didn't write it. :|
The practice of ghost writing is that you write in a way that hopefully portrays what the 'author' would write like. Personally, I think it's lazy (unless English is your second language and you have trouble putting words down on paper, and even that I'm a bit iffy about.)

She could have written the book by herself, but this is Michelle we're talking about. Do it the Michelle Phan way = half assed, and by someone else.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

By the way I tried her stupid recipe from her book for a foot treatment with lime and it was utterly useless and ineffective.

Seriously I give her 200% props for helping my skin with the icy cucumber stuff video (even though I am sure it was not her original idea) as that was really helpful, but literally the foot treatment from the book is more useless than dunking a bag of chips into your footbath.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

Did Michelle's book ever get on any best seller list? I'm only asking cause Lisa Eldridge's book made the New York Times' best seller list.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

^^ I'm going to buy that book at some point. It looks so beautiful. Like it would be a great display piece in my living room.

I've already spent a ton of money moving into a new apartment last week though. :(

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

Chiyou wrote:^^ I'm going to buy that book at some point. It looks so beautiful. Like it would be a great display piece in my living room.

I've already spent a ton of money moving into a new apartment last week though. :(
I am currently waiting for mine to arrive! And I'll compare it to Michelle's book, so look out!

Return to “Michelle Phan”