Cheesie

she-wolf
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cheesie

Post by she-wolf »

lol that is too funny about her style. Seriously it's so fugly, I never suspected that she of all people would turn into a dowdy, unstylish, frumpy housewife IMMEDIATELY after giving birth, it's like there wasn't even a transition stage. She gave her husband a son and he forced her to wear potato sacks.

momonono
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by momonono »

been lurking for a while and finally commenting...

anyway I used to really like cheesie in that brief period before she got married, I thought her fashion was really cute but man her weeb levels have escalated 10000x after marriage

like everyone said before the way she writes about her husband makes him seem so patronizing and idk if she's just blind to it or thinks its cute :/

also I always thought her bentos looked really cute but now I'm guessing they're all looks and no substance considering her recent post about the only condiments she had in tokyo were basically ajinomoto "salt", shoyu, and spicy dressing and she thought she made decent tasting meals

ajinomoto is LITERALLY msg . If she bought msg to use as a CONDIMENT when on vacation then I really question what she usually puts into her cooking :/ I really hope she's not putting that into food for her baby.

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by halfasiantakeover »

I want to say congratulations to her and her husband!! Cheesie is pregnant with baby #2. :) She announced it in a super low key way, and I'm really happy for her. She's really a hands on mom, and its going to be interesting to see how she handles two kids on her own.

ohaiyo
Informer
Informer

Post by ohaiyo »

https://scontent-sin1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hp ... e=56BDB6F5

Junya turns 17 months today ♡
And he also has a big announcement to make ♡

今日は17ヶ月になりま〜す!そうして、報告がありま〜す!僕は、お兄ちゃんになるんだよ♡

Blog post: http://www.cheeserland.com

#17months #17ヶ月

:tu: I hope it is a baby girl this time round!
I'm sure she will look cute just like Junya, but I hope she will have more hair...

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

congratz to cheesie :D :D
i wonder if this time she'll give birth naturally again?

june203
Learner
Learner

Post by june203 »

_N_ wrote:congratz to cheesie :D :D
I think she delivered Junya via c-section, no? Read from her replies to comments on her post "Baby Holiday".

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

june203 wrote:
_N_ wrote:congratz to cheesie :D :D
I think she delivered Junya via c-section, no? Read from her replies to comments on her post "Baby Holiday".
oh that's right she did have c-section. i got confused coz i believe i read on this thread that she gave birth naturally lol.
but c-section should be the right choice for her given how skinny/petite she is.

june203
Learner
Learner

Post by june203 »

From her new post on baby #2:

Is it healthy for someone her height to be at 38kg?? What's more, she's pregnant...

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

OMG! can see her bone... she is just bones.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

Her Master probably prefers her body that way. :roll: I remember her saying something about him loving her legs because they're so thin.

june203
Learner
Learner

Post by june203 »

I know this has been discussed a few pages before but, are fourfeetnine (audrey) and cheesie still friends? I was looking at some of the older posts on cheesie's blog, and they seemed to be soooo close back then. Yet now they hardly mention each other. I mean, when QQ got preg, cheesie even mentioned about it on her blog (maybe cause it's due to her "Hakone wishing tree"?). But when audrey got preg/ delivered penny, there's nothing?

moniker
Talker
Talker

Post by moniker »

june203 wrote:From her new post on baby #2:

[snip]

Is it healthy for someone her height to be at 38kg?? What's more, she's pregnant...
Nope, she's underweight. I'm about her height and there was a time when I was 41kg and all the BMI tests told me I was underweight. She's a walking skeleton. They must have been doing it in the dark for her to get pregnant again.

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

moniker wrote:
june203 wrote:From her new post on baby #2:

[snip]

Nope, she's underweight. I'm about her height and there was a time when I was 41kg and all the BMI tests told me I was underweight. She's a walking skeleton. They must have been doing it in the dark for her to get pregnant again.
as a fellow skinny girl i can relate to her.
i don't think you can do anything about being underweight if that's how your body was made.
some of use are just made that way. no matter how much we eat we still cannot gain weight. take myself for an example, i stepped on the scale this morning and i'm only 33kg (NO JOKE IM SERIOUS) and i'm really short, around 4feet9. and NO i am not anorexic. i in fact eat like a horse and never exercise. i tried everything, lots of carbs, rice,pasta, noodles, dairy, milk, etc. nothing works!
my friends told me to go to gym and do some weight lifting but i'm sure the weights are heavier than me :? :?
although cheesie's "BMI" shows she's underweight is there much she can do about it?

moniker
Talker
Talker

Post by moniker »

_N_ wrote: as a fellow skinny girl i can relate to her.
i don't think you can do anything about being underweight if that's how your body was made.
some of use are just made that way. no matter how much we eat we still cannot gain weight. take myself for an example, i stepped on the scale this morning and i'm only 33kg (NO JOKE IM SERIOUS) and i'm really short, around 4feet9. and NO i am not anorexic. i in fact eat like a horse and never exercise. i tried everything, lots of carbs, rice,pasta, noodles, dairy, milk, etc. nothing works!
my friends told me to go to gym and do some weight lifting but i'm sure the weights are heavier than me :? :?
although cheesie's "BMI" shows she's underweight is there much she can do about it?
I used to be that skinny girl too. I ate like a horse, but was still flat as a board. I ever tried that Appeton Weight Gain and managed to gain 1kg before I finished the tin. I wanted to gain weight but just couldn't seem to, and it didn't help that I was working shifts at the time. My eating schedule was out of whack.

I'm now a healthy 55kg. I have boobs. What helped? Birth Control pills. I managed to get 9 months' supply free from NHS while I was holidaying in the UK. :tu:

ETA: As for what she could do...she can always consult a nutritionist or dietitian. That baby is going to suck out all her calcium, but I suppose she's drinking plenty of Japanese milk to prevent that.

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

moniker wrote:
_N_ wrote: as a fellow skinny girl i can relate to her.
I used to be that skinny girl too. I ate like a horse, but was still flat as a board. I ever tried that Appeton Weight Gain and managed to gain 1kg before I finished the tin. I wanted to gain weight but just couldn't seem to, and it didn't help that I was working shifts at the time. My eating schedule was out of whack.

I'm now a healthy 55kg. I have boobs. What helped? Birth Control pills. I managed to get 9 months' supply free from NHS while I was holidaying in the UK. :tu:

ETA: As for what she could do...she can always consult a nutritionist or dietitian. That baby is going to suck out all her calcium, but I suppose she's drinking plenty of Japanese milk to prevent that.
oh that's right. birth control lol maybe should give that a try :D

i guess being 158cm tall cheesie's weight should be at least 40-45kg. 38 kg is def too skinny for her height

moniker
Talker
Talker

Post by moniker »

_N_ wrote:
oh that's right. birth control lol maybe should give that a try :D

i guess being 158cm tall cheesie's weight should be at least 40-45kg. 38 kg is def too skinny for her height
First of all, don't do like what I first did. I just bought a brand recommended by a friend. It's best to consult a professional first because they know what will fit you best according to your age, etc. The one I got in the UK was a mini pill.

I checked the BMI calculator on the HPB site and she's underweight. If you looked at the chart here, her weight isn't even listed! She does have a risk of developing osteoporosis and other ailments.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

here you girls talking about gaining weight and me here is trying to lose weight. LOL!

fyi, cheesie was never this skinny to start with. if you check her older older blog, there was one where she was in europe? her legs are quite big back then and she called herself "fatty". so, yeah! she made herself lose weight to this stage. or like her say.. if you eat like the japanese, you will lose weight for sure.

moniker
Talker
Talker

Post by moniker »

Polarbear wrote:here you girls talking about gaining weight and me here is trying to lose weight. LOL!
Yup, people tend to forget about the skinny people who want to gain weight. I had the thigh gap before it was a 'thing'. I think that it will be easier to gain weight as you age.

One of the easiest ways to lose weight (you couldn't eat even if you wanted to) is to be in a breakup. I dumped the ex and even though it was liberating and the right thing to do, I just couldn't eat for a week. I think I lost 5kg. :D

Coyote
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Coyote »

Congrats to Cheesie.

But in all honestly, she's way too skinny. I'm a skinny person myself, "underweight" according to BMI calculators but since I consider those bullshit I don't pay much attention to them. However, as @Polarbear said, she isn't 'naturally' that thin. When I started following her just before her gyaru days, she looked healthy. Now she looks skeletal. And no, the Japanese diet isn't to blame because I live here and what we eat isn't "healthy" by any means (its 'normal' but that's a story for a different day). She's restricting calories, basically training her body to survive on as little as possible. I'm hoping during pregnancy she ups her caloric intake like necessary and not worry about what she'll weigh.

ohaiyo
Informer
Informer

Post by ohaiyo »

As much as Cheesie hope and try to make Junya learn Japanese
He seems to prefer speaking in English and Mandarin

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”