LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 28

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 28

Post by Moonpie »

Lisa is going to be going through menopause soon. I can't wait to see if she'll still be wearing those faux furs and leather jackets in the warm NC weather when that happens :rofl:

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

chance86 wrote:How the cookie crumbles...

Those concealer lips look scrumptious!
Ugh....she looks so haughty and conceited in these pictures. It makes me want to gag.
She really has no idea how ridiculous she looks.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

She reminds me of Johnny Depp in the remake of Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory! That, combined w/ Iris Apfel on an off day. Absolutely clown-like. I think she is so into the sunnies bc she thinks it dools people into thinking she's younger lr famous :rofl:

What's with the line that extends from her mouth toward her cheek? Is that a scar, filler, implant? It looks like the joker slashed her!

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

image.jpg
i've noticed that each week Lisa seems to be getting more thumbs down.

Did anyone else notice when she was talking about giving US as a "giveaway" that use perfume that she didn't want for herself but was good enough for us .... In the same breath she mentions the fact that it couldn't have "germs" on it like other make up. Then why is it OK to Sell your used to make up if they have germs on it ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

chance86 wrote:She reminds me of Johnny Depp in the remake of Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory! That, combined w/ Iris Apfel on an off day. Absolutely clown-like. I think she is so into the sunnies bc she thinks it dools people into thinking she's younger lr famous :rofl:

What's with the line that extends from her mouth toward her cheek? Is that a scar, filler, implant? It looks like the joker slashed her!
The FIRST thing I noticed when I clicked on the video was how swollen her face or not only her lips themselves, but around her lips her chin her cheeks her eyes look smaller. I'd be willing to bet money that she had more fillers done this week! Why does everything with LLD1 :o do have to be so excessive !
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:
Tallula.Belle wrote:
lenathediva wrote:If you look closely, you can see that the jacket appears to have the same backing as carpet. It just looks so poor in quality.
As far as the outfit goes, I don't get the Nudist sandals with the faux fur. Complete disconnect. That ensemble would have looked much better with a long cardigan and unrolled jean cuffs. It was in the 70s yesterday in Wilmywood. Lisa has the uncanny ability to mess up something as simple as a pair of jeans and a white tank top.
The sandals are all the rage with the housewives and the Kartrashians. It's all they wear. I'm sure there will be different colors coming soon. They look like they would be painful. I don't see any padding at all.
I rarely wear heels like that any more but I really don't like those shoes & Lisa ALWAYS wears them with the wrong clothes, they are very uncomfortable, regardless what Lisa says they are Not comfortable. Thise shoes would look good with is a summer dress , straight leg white jeans or pencil skirt with the light summer top. I hate almost every pair of jeans she wears and I don't think they complementt her. the rolling up of the jeans in those shoes and that ugly jacket was probably one of the worst thing she's ever worn although every week her outfit, hair & make up seems to be worse than the week before.
When I watch someone like Erin who is an involved wife & mother, humble, kind, attractive, stylish, generous, honest & real, I don't understand how Lisa can think so much of herself. Lisa puts no effort into her videos and each week they are uploaded later and later. it's funny how her minions keep telling her how they were waiting up to watch her videos and they were hoping that she would post a video. And Lisa just eats this up! it feeds her ego . Her giving way the perfume really disgusted me & find her repulsive to watch at times and I need to click out !
There is no way iLisa is spending adequate time with her children or giving opportunities lwarn and grow or to just be normal kids.
The shoes themselves aren't the problem. It's Lisa. Those shoes are meant to be worn with elegant dresses, or at the very least a pair of dressy pants. Lisa puts them with jeans. And not even nice looking jeans...crappy distressed boyfriend jeans. Yuck. The other problem with those shoes is that Lisa does not have attractive feet! Her toes look gnarly and claw-like and they don't do the shoes any justice at all!

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Return to “LisaLisaD1”