GENERAL DISCUSSION -PART 4

mad pyjamas
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION -PART 4

Post by mad pyjamas »

Is it just me, or is her hair looking really patchy?

MissLB
Learner
Learner

Post by MissLB »

bluebirdpie wrote:
orenji wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

OHGOD

2:35 is all I have to say.

Actually no, I have more to say. What the F are you thinking filming your Child defecating in the tub? Why? Why would you upload it to YT? Is this woman not aware of how ASHAMED her son will be when he sees this video? Jesus Christ, this is really it. She's insane.
Woa....I can't believe she publicly showed that to MILLIONS of people! IMO, it's not really the best thing for a mother to be doing. You can imagine Issac growing up and all his friends would tease him 'Hey, you're that kid that pooped in the bath!'. Another thing, I'm no parent but wouldn't it make sense to take Issac out of the bath FIRST and THEN take the poo out?? But these parents would rather make more money on Youtube and reached for the camera to vlog it. Poor baby ended up crying. The rock paper scissors thing is immature. Who does that in the 30s?

And when Tim walked away from Issac in the store and he started crying. I hate it when parents do that. Even if it's a joke it's not exactly funny for the child is it? It could cause some sort of emotional damage later in life. I don't know if it's a Chinese or Asian thing because I've seen other parents do that to their kids. Saying bye bye to their kids and pretending to leave whilst the kid cries in fear.

And the hair. No. Just no.
That vlog was the worst. I'm usually not easily disgusted but the moment she showed the poop in the tub I was super grossed out. So inconsiderate of her to put that on YouTube. So damn nasty. She could have easily edit it out. No one wants to see poop and I'm sure Isaac doesn't want the whole world to see it either. And I was already in disbelief that she would even record her husband sitting on the toilet and putting it on YouTube too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissLB
Learner
Learner

Post by MissLB »

bluebirdpie wrote:
orenji wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

OHGOD

2:35 is all I have to say.

Actually no, I have more to say. What the F are you thinking filming your Child defecating in the tub? Why? Why would you upload it to YT? Is this woman not aware of how ASHAMED her son will be when he sees this video? Jesus Christ, this is really it. She's insane.
Woa....I can't believe she publicly showed that to MILLIONS of people! IMO, it's not really the best thing for a mother to be doing. You can imagine Issac growing up and all his friends would tease him 'Hey, you're that kid that pooped in the bath!'. Another thing, I'm no parent but wouldn't it make sense to take Issac out of the bath FIRST and THEN take the poo out?? But these parents would rather make more money on Youtube and reached for the camera to vlog it. Poor baby ended up crying. The rock paper scissors thing is immature. Who does that in the 30s?

And when Tim walked away from Issac in the store and he started crying. I hate it when parents do that. Even if it's a joke it's not exactly funny for the child is it? It could cause some sort of emotional damage later in life. I don't know if it's a Chinese or Asian thing because I've seen other parents do that to their kids. Saying bye bye to their kids and pretending to leave whilst the kid cries in fear.

And the hair. No. Just no.
That vlog was the worst. I'm usually not easily disgusted but the moment she showed the poop in the tub I was super grossed out. So inconsiderate of her to put that on YouTube. So damn nasty. She could have easily edit it out. No one wants to see poop and I'm sure Isaac doesn't want the whole world to see it either. And I was already in disbelief that she would even record her husband sitting on the toilet and putting it on YouTube too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aulait
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aulait »

yeah it's not just you, her hair looks really patchy. i don't think i believe the hairdresser is a godsend, i mean her hair faded after going into a hotspring (to me this seems really weird? correct me if i am wrong) and now the purple has already faded :? anyone know lazybumtotbeauty? she sports pastel hair a lot, and she maintained her colour really well and it didn't look patchy like that - not to mention she dyes her own hair lol

Naldia
Debater
Debater

Post by Naldia »

Just sad to put her child like that pooping falafel and vlogs it , guess she doesn't care about him at all. Sorry but how can u find this funny ? just exposing her child for petty views so disgusting.

Tim and Lindy sure suit each other both of them are disgusting parents and neglectful owners, i cringe whenever i see isaac getting closer to dogs pee pad area or food.
english is my second language(๑′ᴗ‵๑)☀

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

She was raving about her hairdresser but the end result definitely doesn't live up to the hype.

Blues
Learner
Learner

Post by Blues »

Seeing Bubz's hair gives me a migraine.
I used to have a purple ombre and it lasted 7 months before half of it faded back into blonde while the other half is still purple. It took 3 months for my hair to even faded to the colour she has now. How did she achieve that in less than a week?! Someone here mentioned she went into a hot spring.....why the fuck would you go to a hotspring with your newly dyed hair?? I'm sure her hairdresser must've warned her that hot water strips away colour. Bubz is so dumb, I need to lay down for a while.....

lolascarlett
Talker
Talker

Post by lolascarlett »

Ahhhh, I have so much to catch up on in the Bubz thread :D

As a quick side note, can we add Bubz's name to Part 5? Just easier to find in all the bookmarks :roll:

littlequeenie
Learner
Learner

Post by littlequeenie »

amuto_lover wrote:She was raving about her hairdresser but the end result definitely doesn't live up to the hype.
Could it be a sponsorship?

April26
Learner
Learner

Post by April26 »

Can someone please explain to me what kind of ridiculous tutorial is that, and how on earth can it be related to 'Rapunzel'? Whatever Rapunzel version of the princess that exists, or the fairy tale version of it.. Number two: is this really a TUTORIAL? I'm pretty sure many girls came up with these supposed-to-be-braids at some point in their lives. This is no big deal of a hairdo, nothing to do a tutorial about (at least not one with interesting/new content). What can be so special and fresh about this tutorial? The way she tucks the bobbi pins? -.-'' please!

And wtf is that stupid face at 0:05? Asian Nikci Minaj ? :roll: "Ridiculously easy and ridiculously cute"... Yeah, bubz we all know, by now, how ridiculous you like to be.

princezuko
Informer
Informer

Post by princezuko »

Anybody know how to contact admins? Shouldn't this thread be locked/archived as a new general thread's been started?

Return to “Bubzbeauty”