enchantedapril
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part4

Post by enchantedapril »

bitchface wrote:
PunkLush wrote:Have you guys seen this??

She's so lame!! Super Mom??

Yeah fucking right.

Nice leather pants, Granny.

What in the holy fuck did I just watch??? :shock:
IKR? Those three minutes of your life that you can't get back--the brain cells you sacrificed-- Personally, I'd like to get that tiny portion of my brain surgically excised. A drastic measure, yes, but worth it, don't you think?

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

We only knew she was due to insider info, Kandee never mentioned it. This was around a month or so before the engagement was announced (?) but now she isn't pregnant anymore. Considering she nearly aborted Ellie I don't think it's a jump to say she went this way with this pregnancy. Also she was rumored to have a previous abortion when she was cheating on Bobby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril »

msboerboel wrote:She was/is pregnant?!? Did i miss something????

Gesendet von meinem D5803 mit Tapatalk
I know--I'm still kind of new here and I've found that if you blink, you might miss something amazing. Like, IDK, her rat infested house, pregnant/not pregnant, abortion/miscarriage, orange face, plastic face, lies, lies, lies, pagan holiday celebration, the bullshit never stops. PunkLush comes up with these old videos --the kind that are like a car accident, where you can't look but you have to look. The people who knew her in the past will tell you things that are disparate from the image you see her desperately trying to project.

Its a wild ride! :P

Its actually quite entertaining.

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

She's back home guys, she's a mom again AKA momma Shannon takes over the kids/house duties while Kandee showers with rat shit and plays with her germ infested makeup. Can't wait for the next video! Ha ha ha

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

I wonder what her 'business' was in NY? I know she went to some YouTube thing but after that she stuck around

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

Honest_Critic wrote:I wonder what her 'business' was in NY? I know she went to some YouTube thing but after that she stuck around

I think her kids were gone over the holiday weekend so she probably stood there until it was her turn to have them back. Obviously Momma Shannon is on the receiving end.
Seriously, Kandee's world would crumble if her mom was ever gone. She does everything for her! She'll have a real taste of what it means to be a -single mom-.

Spoiled bitch.

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril »

DirtyMelodies wrote:By the way, YouTube's recommendations were SPOT ON for one of Koala's last vlogs. Hilarious. haha

Is it just me, or is that little toad, she calls a fiance, putting on some weight in his face?

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

enchantedapril wrote:
DirtyMelodies wrote:By the way, YouTube's recommendations were SPOT ON for one of Koala's last vlogs. Hilarious. haha

Is it just me, or is that little toad, she calls a fiance, putting on some weight in his face?
Yup, ever since he's had unlimited access to Kandee cash, he's been eating like crazy. They eat out all the time! That shit is bound to catch up to them. The choices in food Koala makes, ugh. Junk food addict if you ask me.

msboerboel
Learner
Learner

Post by msboerboel »

I was wondering for months, how they both are able to eat all that stuff/junk food/latenightsnacks/garbage without gaining tons of weight! How is this possible..
And he is eating A LOT calories on top of calories filled with chocolate and fat.
The few single times the go for a run would never stop this.

Gesendet von meinem D5803 mit Tapatalk

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

She's still pimping out that pop art transformation video today, I finally decided to watch it entirely. Well, while all of her followers are "ohhhh, ahhhhh, so talented" I'm over here like, EWW!! What the FUCK is wrong with the right side of her face?!!' Please tell me someone else noticed this!

Her skin is so BAD!! I was so distracted by the bare side of her face that I missed the whole left side she was -transforming- No wonder she packs on the makeup on the daily. I mean, she shouldn't, her skin is probably breaking out because she does overdo it. But damn. She does this to herself, right?

ImageImageImage

Snow8White
Learner
Learner

Post by Snow8White »

Is it just me - or do they BOTH seem so "over it" in the latest vlog of Koala's? 7:05-7:08ish are my fav's. "ha ha ha"

Kandee just had a standing bitch face the whole vlog and seemed annoyed at everything he did. He took a few shots at her and seemed totally annoyed (and rightfully so) and the whole blow dry bar thing. He also seemed really bored waiting around for her to finish.

I laughed at how defensive Kandee got over the "pajama" comment and said "Babe, these are comfy clothes. I wear them in public." Yeaaahhhhh......you also wore a plastic bag on your head in WalMart....so.....he was probably right to assume anything goes..... :FU:

The fact that neither of them can seem to plan ahead for a single thing astounds me as a 36 year old Mom. Even if my husband and I were travelling alone - and driving for eight house - we'd figure out that somewhere around suppertime - you stop and eat.....and if there is nothing nearby - you friggen stop before you go home and unload the car in the middle of the night?!!?

I enjoy Michael's vlogs much more when he's with his friends or sibilings. He seems happier and like he's having fun.

Maybe they should both add a pay pal button for lessons in Common Sense?

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

Snow8White wrote:Is it just me - or do they BOTH seem so "over it" in the latest vlog of Koala's? 7:05-7:08ish are my fav's. "ha ha ha"

Kandee just had a standing bitch face the whole vlog and seemed annoyed at everything he did. He took a few shots at her and seemed totally annoyed (and rightfully so) and the whole blow dry bar thing. He also seemed really bored waiting around for her to finish.

I laughed at how defensive Kandee got over the "pajama" comment and said "Babe, these are comfy clothes. I wear them in public." Yeaaahhhhh......you also wore a plastic bag on your head in WalMart....so.....he was probably right to assume anything goes..... :FU:

The fact that neither of them can seem to plan ahead for a single thing astounds me as a 36 year old Mom. Even if my husband and I were travelling alone - and driving for eight house - we'd figure out that somewhere around suppertime - you stop and eat.....and if there is nothing nearby - you friggen stop before you go home and unload the car in the middle of the night?!!?

I enjoy Michael's vlogs much more when he's with his friends or sibilings. He seems happier and like he's having fun.

Her comfy clothes consist of an old ass Harley Davidson faded T-Shirt and some nasty old Peggy Bundy leopard pants ImageImageImage

If she thinks her comfy clothes are an upgrade to PJs, she's even crazier than I thought. Shit, I should of screen grabbed her clothes Image she looked homeless.

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril »

Snow8White wrote:Is it just me - or do they BOTH seem so "over it" in the latest vlog of Koala's? 7:05-7:08ish are my fav's. "ha ha ha"

Oh her poor irritated, broken out skin! Its as bad as her damaged, falling out, Bozo hair. When the hell?

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

She definitely does it to herself :/ bad diet, bad hygiene, low water intake, little sleep - I could go on

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

enchantedapril wrote:

Sheesh, I wonder why. Soon, his face is gonna be shaped like a crepe, too.

protocol53
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by protocol53 »

Wow, yes her skin is so inflamed there! I also thought it was really stupid that the first thing she did was put in those contacts. Shouldn't that have been the LAST thing she did? If I'm not mistaken, you need to SEE to be able to apply makeup. Although, the way she applies it, I guess that's not true... so whatever. :rofl: :FU:

I've been thinking Michael's face is getting puffier too. Looks like their lifestyle is catching up to both of them. As he gets closer to 30 his body will continue to change in ways that will make it even harder for him to keep eating like that without exercising. Also, why is he so obsessed with wearing tank tops? He really should stop wearing them, especially when he's around Brendon. :?

I also thought that last vlog was super awkward and grouchy. She was cross the whole time, and Michael passive aggressively picked at her and complained about her. I was wondering if it's a factor of them being together so long, cramped on top of each other, the long car rides together, and both of them generally being immature tools. Kandee always wants her way, and neither of them is mature enough to figure out how each of them can get as much of what they want as they can. There is no reason both their desires can't be accommodated with proper planning. GROW UP!!! :FU: :roll:
~ you did slay ~ 20 million dollars ~

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

And drugs and alcohol lol #leatherskinonfleek and re:them nit picking each other. I'd love to see an all out blowout fight between them. Granny kan waggling her jowls and yelling in her man voice and Koala giggling and taping her before she throws his phone into the toilet

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

Honest_Critic wrote:And drugs and alcohol lol #leatherskinonfleek Image and re:them nit picking each other. I'd love to see an all out blowout fight between them. Granny kan waggling her jowls and yelling in her man voice and Koala giggling and taping her before she throws his phone into the toilet ImageImageImage

That's exactly how I pictured it too Image

JewlesNC
Learner
Learner

Post by JewlesNC »

Kandee's Latest Instagram:

I went and looked up this case. It's $115. For a phone case that isn't even protective, or waterproof, or shock absorbent, or any of that stuff.
The only reason someone buys this kind of phone case is to be a label whore. How much you wanna bet she can't even pronounce Moschino?
$115 could easily buy a week's worth of groceries for her family. You know, so they wouldn't have to eat garbage all the time.
The more I learn about her the more I feel really, really sorry for her kids.
"I bought this myself!"

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

^^^^^^

Those fucking dagger nails are disgusting. How does she work on clients let alone take care of her children with long pointy fingernails? Maybe Koala wipes her ass too?

Return to “Kandee Johnson”