whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 2

YellowRoom
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 2

Post by YellowRoom »

Kind of bummed Lily wont be doing vlogmas this year. She's the only vlogger I like watching anymore - I think it's to do with the interesting non-yt friends, close family, and normal twenty-something personality. Sad that's so rare.

eileen_2015
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by eileen_2015 »

Do Lilly and Anna not talk much anymore? They both just uploaded their October favourites video and the thumbnail is the exact same product. They're both showing it to the right of them, holding it up. They've both also got lipstick, Anna has a perfume and Lilly has a cream or foundation, but other than that, it is the exact same photo. Awwwkwaaarddd!!

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

eileen_2015 wrote:Do Lilly and Anna not talk much anymore? They both just uploaded their October favourites video and the thumbnail is the exact same product. They're both showing it to the right of them, holding it up. They've both also got lipstick, Anna has a perfume and Lilly has a cream or foundation, but other than that, it is the exact same photo. Awwwkwaaarddd!!

Came here to say the exact same! They're almost identical photos. Won't be trusting what they say about that product at all now (not that I do any more anyway)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eoz831
Informer
Informer

Post by eoz831 »

I thought the same as well. Doesn't help that they upload within minutes of each other on Sunday. They have the same viseart palette and Estée Lauder bases.

Post by Guest »

Every four weeks all they have to do is talk/rave about what they've been sent that month :roll: If I started out as a beauty blogger/youtuber a couple of years ago, I'd be embarrassed that it would be obvious by now most of the items aren't really my favourites ;)

fantasy
Debater
Debater

Post by fantasy »

TheChemist wrote:
eileen_2015 wrote:Do Lilly and Anna not talk much anymore? They both just uploaded their October favourites video and the thumbnail is the exact same product. They're both showing it to the right of them, holding it up. They've both also got lipstick, Anna has a perfume and Lilly has a cream or foundation, but other than that, it is the exact same photo. Awwwkwaaarddd!!

Came here to say the exact same! They're almost identical photos. Won't be trusting what they say about that product at all now (not that I do any more anyway)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I came on here to post the exact same thing! Their videos showed up at the same time in my subscription box and it's almost laughable how similar the thumbnails are. Since they upload only a few minutes apart like someone said earlier, they should really talk about these things! They're so alike it's getting a bit ridiculous imo.

northern native
Informer
Informer

Post by northern native »

You can really see side by side neither of them are at all photogenic. Also I haven't seen either video yet, but Anna's palette doesn't even look touched in that thumbnail.

velvet-guru
Debater
Debater

Post by velvet-guru »

Lily's October Favourites video was bad...first of all, the end of the month is always the worst because its just bloody boring favourites videos that EVERYONE uploads.

Her stop motion was terrible. It was *too* quick, and the lighting was horrible the colours of the lipsticks especially were so off.

Her brows look the worst I have ever seen them. I would never in a million years take beauty advice from someone who thinks that those things on her forehead look good.

At least Anna has a positive attitude, I don't mind her videos so much because she has a smile on her face and is rather cheerful. Lily on the other hand is scowly, unhappy with everything (maybe thats just her angry brows!) and constantly complaining.

CantHandleTheTruth
Learner
Learner

Post by CantHandleTheTruth »

Lily's wedding tweets and mentions are SO annoying. She thinks she is so cool and different and unique cause she doesn't want a big wedding. She actually used the word "alternative" today. Small, casual weddings are not "alternative". What does that even mean? Alternative to what exactly?

A quick look on the big wedding blogs and Pinterest shows that modern weddings are varied, and individual and whatever the couple decides. Does she think all wedding these days are still topcoat and tails, and she is breaking out of the mold? What a self-important cow.

It might be because traditionally in her culture couples have quite big, expensive, flashy weddings but come on! Does she actually think she is the only "casual" young Jewish girl in London? People have been designing their own weddings for years - it is nothing new Lily! Stop tweeting to get a reaction and do your own research! It is not like you don't have the time...

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

^^
yeah she's an idiot.
She probably just means what she seen other YouTubers have.
Although tbh, I'm only aware the Fleur and Tanya are married and as I don't watch either of their channels I have no idea what they actually wore to their wedding.
HOWEVER if Lily reads the stylist like she claims, she should know they did a blog post or something like that about how people are doing weddings differently which featured women who had their own "alternative dresses" maybe I'll link that to her lol.

02_emmkin
Learner
Learner

Post by 02_emmkin »

Wow. Can't believe how little work she did in her vlog. I'm sorry but youtubers really do not understand the meaning of hard work.

eoz831
Informer
Informer

Post by eoz831 »

I agree..I mean other than videos with brands that probably have deadlines they can just not upload when they don't feel like it and come up with some lame excuse. No other job has quite as lax a job scope and yet still affords that same luxury.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

02_emmkin wrote:Wow. Can't believe how little work she did in her vlog. I'm sorry but youtubers really do not understand the meaning of hard work.
k rude she worked for a whole hour on a saturday

northern native
Informer
Informer

CantHandleTheTruth wrote:Does she actually think she is the only "casual" young Jewish girl in London?
Is Lily Jewish? I know Amelia is, but I don't know why all these Jewish beauty girls hide it with like Christmas overload. I would love to see a beauty girl who celebrates Hanukkah as I come from a blended Jewish and Catholic family. These girls take christmas and their birthdays to the extreme. In my opinion there is nothing sadder than adult women freaking out about their birthday enough to have an entire week dedicated to it. It's not like they did anything on that day. Not saying this is Lily, just getting into a tangent, but yes if Lily is Jewish why the hell is she pretending she celebrates Christmas? I guess for the views?

velvet-guru
Debater
Debater

Post by velvet-guru »

northern native wrote:
CantHandleTheTruth wrote:Does she actually think she is the only "casual" young Jewish girl in London?
Is Lily Jewish? I know Amelia is, but I don't know why all these Jewish beauty girls hide it with like Christmas overload. I would love to see a beauty girl who celebrates Hanukkah as I come from a blended Jewish and Catholic family. These girls take christmas and their birthdays to the extreme. In my opinion there is nothing sadder than adult women freaking out about their birthday enough to have an entire week dedicated to it. It's not like they did anything on that day. Not saying this is Lily, just getting into a tangent, but yes if Lily is Jewish why the hell is she pretending she celebrates Christmas? I guess for the views?
yes Lily is Jewish...I've never seen any indication at all that her family celebrates Hanukkah- maybe they don't?

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

Maybe they are not religious but simply have Jewish heritage.

rachel_clare88
Learner
Learner

Post by rachel_clare88 »

Hmmmm,
Watching her most recent weekly vlog.
I distinctly recall her saying in her new makeup collection. she had got rid of her Ikea alex unit as there isn't room for it, and that she'd got rid of a lot of makeup. Yet at 0.18 of the most recent blog, you can CLEARLY see it in the other alcove!!!!!
Now if she wants to keep it, fair enough, just don't act like you're the new YT queen of decluttering and pretend you got rid of your old storage.
She clearly just wanted a new piece of furniture which fitted more with her minimalist, industrial-chic aesthetic. I call bull on ny actual minimising.

northern native
Informer
Informer

These girls go so crazy for Christmas, not really Lily because she doesn't like to admit she likes anything ever because it would ruin her "whiny wannabe cool girl image."
If she kept all that makeup after bragging about being a neat freak, I swear that is so sneaky.

Ombre_so_over
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ombre_so_over »

Oh lord those velcro adidas trainers are HIDEOUS. Her whole style in this vlog was really off in fact - like that ill fitting grey ombre coat.

Her wedding chat is just heinous.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

I hate that coat.

Return to “Lily Pebbles”