Me Amber Walter~~Part 3

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Me Amber Walter~~Part 3

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Continue here!
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Me Amber Walter~~Part 3

Post by afk2001 »

Oh and I am retracting my last post to a point, after going on her Facebook and reading the actual order she has. It is a typical restraining order stating that the defendants cannot contact her directly or indirectly (that is how GG is involved) basically through third party posts.

Also, nowhere does it say that they cannot make comments about her. It just goes on about how they cannot communicate with her through social media. Just saying. So maybe we can still find out about her court appearance next week :D

Nice try Amber. Your little court order is further proves what a LIAR you are. Do you think anyone "higher than the police" care about people talking $hit about you on here? I mean, forget the fact that terrorism is going on in the world and under constant surveillance. You think you are that important. I think not!

DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with any of your "enemies." :FU:

Sheabutter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sheabutter »

Last month the other girls had no problem mentioning Amber by name. As the weeks gone by they would mention problems without her name being involved. You would only know who they were talking about if you followed their drama. I have noticed there hasn't been a peep out of any of them in regards to Amber.So I say it does say something. The fact that it's been awhile and Channon STILL hasn't mentioned the truth and came out with actually proof (court doc) says more to me than her choppy video. If the girls took down the videos that were talking bad against Amber then yeah I see it because of this order. Just because they say they did it for themselves, doesn't make it true. It's looking more and more that this whole thing was over flowers.

mansonbitch
Debater
Debater

Post by mansonbitch »

one thing is strongly agree about with amber is that family should not be put in this 3rd grade misshap

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

I don't really think they are necessarily trying to stop talking about her because of her restraining orders. I think that they are just trying to move on from this stupid topic. I mean, it has been going on for almost three months. Its getting old, although very entertaining to watch :rofl:

I am not trying to give the other girls credit at all... but I think they are a little bit more "normal" than Amber, for a lack of better words. I am trying to imagine what it would be like dealing with Amber on this level, and in my rational mind, it would be to not talk about it. I guess that is just the way I see it, but I could be way off.

reverse_engineer
Debater
Debater

Post by reverse_engineer »

I still don't think it was over flowers honestly. I think it started that way, maybe along with something else, and the flowers was an easy escape for all of the girls to just maybe let Amber off easy about not wanting to be her friend? But clearly as is shown by Amber that she is so fucking mentally unstable, that I'm guessing there is a much bigger picture that's yet to come out. Could be wrong, but just seeing the whole thing against Mogler tends to make me think it's waaaaayyyy more than a fucking stupid ass bouquet.
The only thing Ambers video does is scare away little fucking tweens who have ZERO idea how this shit works. NO COURT ORDER IS VALID UNTIL SERVED... PERIOD. So I don't know who the fuck she's trying to fool with that, "it's valid as of this moment bullshit". And trying to say shes calling the cops over what posters say, c'mon bitch, really? I also don't think the videos coming down had anything to do with Ambers silly order, because if you look at the timeline, those videos came down long before the 16th, which is the date on her paperwork... so, dont think so. :roll: I agree is was just them trying to move the fuck on!

Mia_2015
Informer
Informer

Me Amber Walter~~Part 3

Post by Mia_2015 »

I feel like the girls just used the flowers as an example of her stealing because she put them in a video. Which of course makes it free game to comment about.

Question... I have noticed people saying that Channon is taking to long to make the final video blah blah blah. Can't the case she has against Ambuler take many months? Like 6+ months? I really don't know but I have heard of cases taking that long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Mia_2015 on Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

FrootLoops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrootLoops »

** following **
**Frooty Froot Loops**

unoriginal_hipster
Informer
Informer

Post by unoriginal_hipster »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WOW. I did not think she could get any more crazy. Thank you for proving me wrong. She needs to be locked up in a mental institution.

She looks like a low budget clown on percocet. Please submit this to the proper authorities, Amber. I'll just be waiting here for my punishment. :FU: :rofl:

And for fucks sake, watch a fucking makeup tutorial. You look ridiculous.
We ALL know where your mouth has been!

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

I've watched and watched....I got a lot of comments, but being were all on the americas federal gossip list....I'm going to be very very careful ....
I mean do you know? do you know, do you know.....I mean really have you ever heard of the story ....The little boy who cried wolf?
#potcallingthekettleblack
# but that's just my little mind

Frankie grande
Talker
Talker

Post by Frankie grande »

My mind is blown. Does she think any youtubers will give her the time of day now? No one could trust her again....if I did YouTube I sure as shit would stay clear of her Majesty for fear I get sued or some shit. She just made herself a piranha of social media and I sure hope her little minions realize they r in for a rude awakening when things blow up in Ambers face.....she just fucked herself royally. Does she think Trisha would want to have anything to do with her, or Stepanka for that matter. I would block that bitch so fast. I'm just appalled how low she stoops....

unoriginal_hipster
Informer
Informer

Post by unoriginal_hipster »

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! Like do you even understand?! You could go to PRISON. PRISON. This is a FEDERAL CRIME. Like okay, do you understand?

PLEASE STOP HARASSING ME... as I continue to bring up all this bullshit. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
We ALL know where your mouth has been!

Mia_2015
Informer
Informer

Post by Mia_2015 »

Has anyone read the comments on her newest video? I'm surprised so many people would publicly express their stupidity.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

Mia_2015 wrote:Has anyone read the comments on her newest video? I'm surprised so many people would publicly express their stupidity.

Unfortunately that seems to always be the case. People are really stupid. It's kinda scary actually.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

^Image

Paris83
Informer
Informer

Post by Paris83 »

Amber Taylor St.James Walter, you don't have to congratulate us for the judge to grant you the orders because you dear, are a scary kind of crazy. You think that you have special treatment, when celebrities who actually gets threats and harassment on social media and in the streat can't randomly go after people for their OPINIONS of them.
You are so obsessed with us that you spend every day reading what we have to say and you are starting to believe your own bullshit...btw, get a refund for your acting class, I can tell right away when you lie. :FU:

I bet you feel the walls closing in on you right? That's why there is more of a desperate attempt to make yourself believable.
Paris83 BaBy :tu:

EpicEyeroll

Post by EpicEyeroll »

omg! amber need her own meme! like bad luck brian :rofl:

doesn't want to say names, says them anyway.
they can't talk shit about me. i can talk shit about them.
your minions can't post about me. my minions can post about you.
says you use aliases to post mean things. pays people to comment nice things.
misses her acting class. fake cries.
channon sneezes. that was about me! imma put you in jail!
brye touches her hair. that was about me! imma put you in jail!
kristen is at work. amber needs champagne pop. get out! imma put you in jail!
gurugossip is so mean. let's see what they're saying about me.
the dirty is so mean. let's see what they're saying about me.
please leave me alone. posts video about it.
please leave me alone. posts on twitter about it.
please leave me alone. posts on facebook about it,
please leave me alone. snaps about it.
please leave me alone. can't. let. it. go.

Mia_2015
Informer
Informer

Me Amber Walter~~Part 3

Post by Mia_2015 »

I also found it funny how she explained that she was not going to call them by their names & half way through the video she basically just said fuck it.

I can't help but wonder what nicknames she would have given Mark & Omar if she wasn't too pilled out to forget... Hum...

Last edited by Mia_2015 on Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

reverse_engineer
Debater
Debater

Post by reverse_engineer »

EpicEyeroll wrote:omg! amber need her own meme! like bad luck brian :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
OMFG Epic.... You win my friend! That is the most amazing fucking thing said EVER! I want to put that on flyers and drop them from a bi-plane over Arizona!!!! :tu:

EpicEyeroll

Post by EpicEyeroll »

reverse_engineer wrote:
EpicEyeroll wrote:omg! amber need her own meme! like bad luck brian :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
OMFG Epic.... You win my friend! That is the most amazing fucking thing said EVER! I want to put that on flyers and drop them from a bi-plane over Arizona!!!! :tu:
*takes bow* hahahhaaa :tu:

Return to “MsAmberwalter”