Vintageortacky

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Vintageortacky

Post by fihe »

While I feel bad that Cora's mom died, I don't see why someone who makes a lot of money from YouTube should need to solicit donations. But she'll probably make an excuse about all that makeup she recently bought, saying that she "needs" it for work.

IrisAllen
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by IrisAllen »

Based on Mikes Instagram they are at some festival this weekend? Which with all the big name bands couldn't of been cheap. Now I don't wanna knock them for going, what bothers me is it seems like since the gofundme thing it's like they have been doing SO much more than normal. Going on more trips, doing more things like this. Now I never had to pay for a family memebers death but my husband was in a sudden accident and brought upon us a really big bill, his family put on a fund raiser and we roughly raised the amount Cora did for her mothers expenses and we still had more to pay, for a good year we barely did anything like we used to. We saved money and paid off bills and out of respect for the people who helped us we didn't go to concerts or on any trips (not that we had any money too after it anyways) we barely had a Christmas. With Cora it looks like she just raised money so it wouldn't interfere with her way of living and I can bet anything she got more money than the gofundme, because they are doing way more than they ever did, and it shows with her sudden crazy spending, trips, festivals, plays, ect. I'm not saying you can't have a life but damn girl you are living better now than you did before she passed away.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The tickets for that thing ain't cheap, but it depends on what they got as far as ticket packages goes: http://aftershockconcert.com/tickets/
It looks like if they just did Sunday it was around $75 per person. I'm sure she'll vlog it though and just piss more people off lol

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

She walks like she has a broken hip.. .
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

GoldChocobo wrote:She walks like she has a broken hip.. .
LOL she does!!

Okay well she just posted on IG that it's "day two" of that festival, so they definitely went all weekend which makes the tickets more expensive, and they're with 2 other people. So unless those people paid for all 4 of them to go, they spent a pretty penny. That's not including how pricey food and everything is at those things.

IrisAllen
Talker
Talker

Post by IrisAllen »

She just posted a "day two" picture on Instagram so they paid the full weekend, for both of them. I'm just mad because it's like she's been so careless with her spending and what they do, it's almost like they had people pay for her moms stuff so she could keep living her life and not spending months paying off the credit card bills.

robinette
Debater
Debater

Post by robinette »

GoldChocobo wrote:She walks like she has a broken hip.. .
Considering her weight and her lack of exercise, it's possible that she already has some issues with her hip or knees joints.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

She very well may have gotten those festival tickets for free. Vloggers are often sent to festivals and then she'll come back showing her festival outfits or coverage from it. Since she's not a fashion blogger though I doubt it. I know plus size fashion/models is the "IN' thing right now and that is why Cora is jumping on the bandwagon. I have always thought her fashion was hideous but tolerated her, but that trashy dance in that blue body con dress made me literally digusted she was so nasty and embarassing. I want to give her a break for going through a tough time but she's really lost a lot of self-respect and her money situation seems very sketchy as well.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah I doubt it - it seems like they just went with friends for a weekend out.

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

My god... Her friend and her boyfriend are like Cora and Mike clones!

I couldn't even watch a full minute of that look book video. I was embarassed for her. And I don't embarass easily!

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

I don't think Cora sees jamie that much anymore, which is sad. I liked their videos together.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

In other news, that Jem movie completely tanked, as predicted. I wonder how Cora's footage was used in it?

embee
Learner
Learner

Post by embee »

Just watched the lookbook. So much secondhand embarrassment.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

I love me who do you love :roll:

adaylate
Learner
Learner

Post by adaylate »

Dance moves: Best of Cora edition

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoseHammer »

This will sound mean but I thought she looked like a dancing baby with her proportions

LucyNyuu
Talker
Talker

Post by LucyNyuu »

adaylate wrote:Image

Here I am, trying to forget that shit, and here it is again. The magnitude of the cringe I get looking at these pictures cannot be described, and should never be felt, lol. It's embarrassing watching her wiggle, jiggle, and waddle around in OOTDs.

LucyNyuu
Talker
Talker

Post by LucyNyuu »

RoseHammer wrote:This will sound mean but I thought she looked like a dancing baby with her proportions
Not only her proportions, but the way she moves, too. :?

Whisperofguilt
Talker
Talker

Post by Whisperofguilt »

She's becoming more and more sponsored. I hated how in her Marc Jacobs review she basically said you NEED the palette for one ragged light pink shade that has a ton of dupes. Yes, I'm going to spend 100 dollars for one shade..... :roll:

Her newest vid is sponsored- but she's acting like she did a ton of research looking for royal and lang(blah blah) brushes and she finally has a set she can recommend. You can great brushes at bargain brushes...and in the past she always advised against a set....

And of course I believe her when she says to use her code "VINTAGE20".....because it's not an affiliate link at all and she's not making money. Except the whole damn video is sponsored so you ARE. Like we were born yesterday.

razzledazzle
Informer
Informer

Post by razzledazzle »

adaylate wrote:Image

Oh!!! I have looked at these pictures over and over again and I can't stop laughing!!! You really captured it well. What the heck was she thinking???? I mean, honestly, she looks crazed when she dances. Not everyone looks good dancing. Some do, some don't. She is just not one of them, and she should stop immediately. I can't take her seriously!!

Her blue dress looks horrible. Just horrible. Like, really, really awful. She thinks she looks so great, but people are only cringing at her on the inside. A large, portly and overweight woman should not wear something like that. She would say why not? yes I can! That kind of thinking drives me crazy. no one is saying in a literal way that she cannot wear a tight dress. They are saying that it looks bad and something less form fitting would serve her better. It really is an act of kindness to tell her it does not look good. I have had many things I like and try on and a friend or my mom will say no, and I take their word for it. A real friend will tell you the truth!

ALso, I guess no Halloween stuff this year. She used to be all about it.

Return to “U-Z”