Charles Click Bait Trippy - Part 42

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Charles Click Bait Trippy - Part 42

Post by ewokfan11 »

Allie wasn't scared to go to the hospital, she was scared of the BILL!!!

I'm curious why she doesn't have health insurance!!! I live in Florida and I'm self-employed. Sure, it's a pain to pay out-of-pocket for my premium (about $200 a month), but WAY better than what her hospital stay is going to cost.

I was in the ER for about four hours and the bill before insurance was about $6000!! I can't imagine what a 3-day stay in a private room is going to cost w/o insurance.

After all that Charles has gone through with his tumor (and those huge bills), I'm literally shocked he didn't even help her get a basic health insurance plan. He's a top YTer and certainly can afford it.

My other thought is that HE COULD BE LYING!!! Maybe I'm wrong, but I seem to remember Allie going to doctor and dentist appointments on the vlogs.

abcdefcuk
Learner
Learner

Post by abcdefcuk »

i'm not from america, so i don't know almost anything about the health system...
but if a couple is married and one of them has insurance, then it covers your spouse's medical bills ?
does the same rule apply to not married couples or no ?

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

abcdefcuk wrote:i'm not from america, so i don't know almost anything about the health system...
but if a couple is married and one of them has insurance, then it covers your spouse's medical bills ?
does the same rule apply to not married couples or no ?
Nope, that's not the case. Even married people have to add their spouse (with additional cost) to their policy. Unmarried people can do the same, but I think they have to have an official domestic partnership to do it.

birdman
Learner
Learner

Post by birdman »

o_O wrote:
Throwing Shade wrote:Their viewers will help with the hospital bill just like Phil was helped.
I hope not.

As much as I feel for her and the fact she is in the hospital, Charles subtweeting that she doesn't have insurance seems like a beg to call kind of thing. Charles is very well versed in how to make money, but to ask it from some CTFxC group (theorizing here) or a GoFundMe would be stooping low.

It's Allie's responsibility to either (in the US) find a plan that works for her under the Obamacare Act or face the penalty fee. Our healthcare system is fucked beyond anything as well as the other priorities this country has, but I digress.

These TWO are in a position to keep making money. It might have to go to medical bills, and guess what? That is real deal for us regular folk.

I wish her well. She seems absolutely miserable and in discomfort. Perhaps this will be a "wake up" call to her and Charles to maybe do some things that align with responsibility a little more.

I feel like I'm going to get flak for posting this, and if that is the case, so be it. We ALL struggle. Allie nor Charles, nor myself are special snowflakes. I like when people keep it real and Charles well….yep. :roll:
He's literally done nothing to ask for help with this. Preemptive strike?

I'm not really disagreeing about GoFundMe really, but I just think he shouldn't get heat unless that actually occurs.

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

I wouldn't mind if he started a GoFundMe for this. He has people who are WILLING to help in a very shitty situation, might as well do it.
:horny: :halo:

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

bloopz wrote:I wouldn't mind if he started a GoFundMe for this. He has people who are WILLING to help in a very shitty situation, might as well do it.
OH. HELL. NO! Charles is a millionaire (probably multi-millionaire), so he should ask his teenage fans to give him money?? Charles and Allie were completely irresponsible if Allie didn't have insurance. It's their own fault!!!!

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bloopz »

ewokfan11 wrote:
bloopz wrote:I wouldn't mind if he started a GoFundMe for this. He has people who are WILLING to help in a very shitty situation, might as well do it.
OH. HELL. NO! Charles is a millionaire (probably multi-millionaire), so he should ask his teenage fans to give him money?? Charles and Allie were completely irresponsible if Allie didn't have insurance. It's their own fault!!!!
lol, I never considered him to be a millionaire. I guess I associated his declining popularity with him not having as much money. But you're right! Even if his net worth is something like $600k+, he could still easily afford it. Sucks balls to pay, but I guess it wont affect his lifestyle.
:horny: :halo:

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

bloopz wrote:lol, I never considered him to be a millionaire. I guess I associated his declining popularity with him not having as much money. But you're right! Even if his net worth is something like $600k+, he could still easily afford it. Sucks balls to pay, but I guess it wont affect his lifestyle.
His new house was $600,000+ - he's not broke. It does make me a bit sad for Allie that he didn't help her out with insurance. That's going to be a HUGE bill and it's all in her name. YIKES!!!!!! She's 100% responsible for the bill. I do hope Charles helps pay it.

1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 1million »

Of all reasons well-off YouTubers create GoFundMe/Kickstarters... a campaign that helps pay for a medical bill is probably the #1 thing I wouldn't be bothered by
Last edited by 1million on Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

People need to understand that it's not his sole responsibility to pay for all of her medical bills. She's a grown ass woman who doesn't need an additional reason for people to berate her. If there is a GoFundMe set up for her, that's great. Charles will obviously contribute in the aspect that he's recruited this army of people who are willing to drop money for a good cause because they love him. He's not entirely useless. I'm sure he'll contribute money himself, as well.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

1million wrote:Of all the reasons well-off YouTubers start GoFundMe/Kickstarters... a campaign that helps pay for a medical bill is probably the #1 thing I wouldn't be bothered by
REALLY? REALLY!!!!!!! Extremely rich YTers shouldn't be begging! I hope you're 12 and don't understand how much money he has. He can PAY the bills.

birdman
Learner
Learner

Post by birdman »

ewokfan11 wrote:
1million wrote:Of all the reasons well-off YouTubers start GoFundMe/Kickstarters... a campaign that helps pay for a medical bill is probably the #1 thing I wouldn't be bothered by
REALLY? REALLY!!!!!!! Extremely rich YTers shouldn't be begging! I hope you're 12 and don't understand how much money he has. He can PAY the bills.
Why are you freakin out? It was a qualified statement. As in medical bill GoFundMe is better than 'help me buy this item' GoFundMe. The user purely said out of the reasons this would be used medical is the one that would be least annoying. That's not really a very hardline or weird stance. It doesn't even mean the person thinks its a good idea.

I'd like to again repeat that this GoFundMe has not occurred and there isn't evidence beyond this tweet to think it will at this point.

1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 1million »

ewokfan11 wrote:
Yikes. I wouldn't classify Charles as "extremely rich". And lol @ "begging".

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

1million wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
Yikes. I wouldn't classify Charles as "extremely rich". And lol @ "begging".
Are you kidding me??!!! Charles is very, very wealthy. He plays it down, but he's VERY well off.

He has more than $1 million in property alone! Do your research!!

cw29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cw29 »

So many extremes in this thread currently....

tbonegal1989
Informer
Informer

Post by tbonegal1989 »

Maybe I am being a bit harsh but I agree with ewokfan11. It is essentially Allie's fault for not applying for any insurance. I know some people cannot afford it, but some plans can be under 100 bucks a month. A neighbor of mine works to sign people up for the insurance marketplace (Obamacare... I hate using that term). People think it won't happen to them since they are healthy and don't have any issues. They avoid the doctor and hence they avoid dealing with insurance. The only reason I will always support the government choice on making everyone get insurance or pay a fine is because of all the stories I heard of children getting really sick and having the family go bankrupt because they couldn't get insurance due to a pre-existing condition.

Allie does have a car that she never uses now. She could sell it. I'm sure her family will help as well as Charles. I thought since Charles moved to st.pete that Allie would go back to the office since the commute wouldn't be so bad. Allie probably will outlive Charles and she needs to think about her future with that regards. It is best to start your retirement plan and life insurance in your 20s.

Sorry if it sounds a bit scrambled.

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

I had back surgery while uninsured 2 years ago. I should have made a gofundme! But alas.. I'm paying it off with my own money. Weird concept, I know. I agree with ewokfan as well. But we'll see if a gofundme actually happens. Hopefully not. And if it does, I hope Allie will turn it down. But somehow I doubt she would.

janeythesparkler
Informer
Informer

Post by janeythesparkler »

I'm sorry but I agree with bird man, 1million, and bloopz. In my personal opinion, when someone's sick, all grudges should be momentarily forgotten. Health is the primary concern for a person and even for your biggest enemies, compassion is key. It makes me a little sick that some people on here are forgetting that at the end of the day, this is a real person who is suffering through some really shitty pain.

From the way that I see it, Allie may have never been able to afford healthcare before Charles and after they moved in together, perhaps the topic never came up or was forgotten. Maybe she had some but it expired and they forgot to renew. It's happened to me last year, I was at the hospital about to go to the doctor for the first time to diagnose a nasal issue (which led to a slew of surgeries and hospital stays) and looked at my card and realized that it expired the month prior. If I hadn't renewed, the medical bills would have cost me well over 50k.

Mistakes are made by humans and no one knows what her circumstances are. If they have this facility to ask for assistance in paying it, why not? Thats why GoFundMe exists. I've never thought of Charles as rich. Yes he has a BMW but its YEARS old and the most basic in the model, his house is the only true investment he has which may have caused all his savings to become tied up. Coming from an actual rich family myself, I can be the best source and say Charles is no where near rich, perhaps slightly upper middle class. If he had millions or even multimillions, he wouldn't be living so poorly and would own more than he does. Either way, I urge some of the people here to have compassion. Yes Allie is a grown woman capable of making her own choices but right now, she's a human being who is in pain. I feel that for someone to be so cold hearted and desensitized as some people are being is appalling.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

janeythesparkler wrote:I'm sorry but I agree with bird man, 1million, and bloopz. In my personal opinion, when someone's sick, all grudges should be momentarily forgotten. Health is the primary concern for a person and even for your biggest enemies, compassion is key. It makes me a little sick that some people on here are forgetting that at the end of the day, this is a real person who is suffering through some really shitty pain.

From the way that I see it, Allie may have never been able to afford healthcare before Charles and after they moved in together, perhaps the topic never came up or was forgotten. Maybe she had some but it expired and they forgot to renew. It's happened to me last year, I was at the hospital about to go to the doctor for the first time to diagnose a nasal issue (which led to a slew of surgeries and hospital stays) and looked at my card and realized that it expired the month prior. If I hadn't renewed, the medical bills would have cost me well over 50k.

Mistakes are made by humans and no one knows what her circumstances are. If they have this facility to ask for assistance in paying it, why not? Thats why GoFundMe exists. I've never thought of Charles as rich. Yes he has a BMW but its YEARS old and the most basic in the model, his house is the only true investment he has which may have caused all his savings to become tied up. Coming from an actual rich family myself, I can be the best source and say Charles is no where near rich, perhaps slightly upper middle class. If he had millions or even multimillions, he wouldn't be living so poorly and would own more than he does. Either way, I urge some of the people here to have compassion. Yes Allie is a grown woman capable of making her own choices but right now, she's a human being who is in pain. I feel that for someone to be so cold hearted and desensitized as some people are being is appalling.
He owns two houses. And he paid out in alimony to buy Alli Speed's house. Don't be so DUMB! I get that you are 14, but think better! :rofl: :roll:

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

No one's saying she should suffer or anything. We're just saying once she's better and out of the hospital they should handle the bills themselves. That's all. I definitely hope she gets better and is pain free soon. But grown ass girl needs to deal with her bills herself.

Return to “Charles Trippy”