Daily Vlog Part 69: ItsGetAPetRockJudy

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily Vlog Part 69: ItsGetAPetRockJudy

Post by butterflyprincess »

Judy knows that they make spoons for little kids, right? Why TF are the twins eating with gigantic cutlery? Not even a teaspoon, smdh. But then I guess she'd have to spend money on them.

I've noticed that there are more negative comments on the vlogs recently, Stacey must be on vacation or something!

I totally believe what those commenters from Hawaii were saying - how they make the girls repeat things again for the camera. Where do you think "one more time" came from when Julianna was smaller? It's all for show, and those children will never see a dime of that money.

Omg I'm dying at "children of the corn", fgljdlfkg.
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Judy has shown the retake picture thing recently when they were at the airport coming back from Oahu or wherever they went

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

jesselyn
Stalker
Stalker

Post by jesselyn »

OrganicTaquito wrote:Both extremes are bad. I get it, she's a kid and she should be allowed some treats every now and then, but Nini is not exactly the poster grandma for healthy food. She cooks alot of fried stuff and pretty heavy meals.
Then we have Benji, who thinks that as long as the kids snack on food, it's okay.
Newsflash: fruit = sugar and the fact that the girls snack all the time messes up their blood sugar levels which could lead to diabetes.
I don't consider their lifestyle healthy at all.

- They eat mostly fruit
- No vegetables (tomato and avocado don't count)
- They eat the same meals everytime.
- The girls don't get enough excercise or daily fresh air.
I finally caved and made an account, i'm in my final year of studying become a registered dietitian and this drives me more crazy!!!! As much as I HATE defending them, I have to say this is all wrong. There's a huge difference between fructose and glucose, and fruit is made of fructose! This means that fruit SLOWLY enters the liver, and does NOT spike glucose levels. What you are talking about is actually how carbohydrates affect glucose levels, for instance if someone with type 2 diabetes consumes something like a potato or white pasta, because it is a complex carbohydrate (meaning it's chemical structure is much harder to break down) unlike a simple carbohydrate-which a piece of fruit is, it will almost instantly spike blood sugar levels, which is why people with diabetes need to count complex carbohydrates. However, fruit is NOT bad for you at all!!! there's a huge misconception that fruit = sugar and that means fruit is bad, and that's simply not true. Fruit is also extremely low in calories, high in fiber causing satiety and anti-oxidants which fight off free radicals (aka cancer), we are always taught to tell patient's is to NEVER skimp on fruit, eat all you can! Also, I see a lot of people rag on them for their green juice and avocados. Avocados are NOT bad for you either, in fact I did a whole research paper on avocados and they are actually a superfood! they are made of monounsaturated fat and essential fatty acids, as well as lots of fiber and lepin! they are amazing for you, and consuming one a day is NOT going to make you fat, in fact they will more then likely help keep weight down due to the amount of fiber causing satiety-also you can't consume cholesterol from non-animal by product foods. cholesterol is only found in animal by product (like butter....which he does use a lot of haha)

But once again, I HATE defending them, but its just a huge pet peeve of mine since I am a dietitian and my life is food and medical nutrition therapy hahah so I hope that clears that up! Benji does have weird ass eating habits, and it kills me when he food taxes his own kids!!!! I couldn't even imagine taking food from my kids, like what? I hope someday he gets called out big time :roll:

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Daily Vlog Part 69: ItsGetAPetRockJudy

Post by H8trAide »

I like how Judy blurred out the street sign in today's vlog. Girl we know your address and where u live already. I'm sure everyone that stalks you uh I mean your minions uh I mean your fans/viewers know too!!!!
LOL!!
That whole interaction with banjo and chibi was awkward!!! Banjo looked pissed too.

Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

iacap
Learner
Learner

Post by iacap »

Judy was being sarcastic with that title. She even chose to show more chaos just to prove how imperfect her life really is. Her young fans flood her comment section with #lifegoals #husbandgoals #daughtergoals, because in there minds it's all fun and games with 3 toddlers and Benji.

iacap
Learner
Learner

Post by iacap »

Judy was being sarcastic with that title. She even chose to show more chaos just to prove how imperfect her life really is. Her young fans flood her comment section with #lifegoals #husbandgoals #daughtergoals, because in there minds it's all fun and games with 3 toddlers and Benji.

iacap
Learner
Learner

Post by iacap »

H8trAide wrote:I like how Judy blurred out the street sign in today's vlog. Girl we know your address and where u live already. I'm sure everyone that stalks you uh I mean your minions uh I mean your fans/viewers know too!!!!
LOL!!
That whole interaction with banjo and chibi was awkward!!! Banjo looked pissed too.

Wow why would anyone search for her address or any other Youtuber. That is extremely creepy.

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

kajiraoni wrote:'My Perfect Life." Medusa, can you say delusional?

I think it's time to STOP heating up the milk for the kids, Medusa, they are more than old enough.

OH WOW! Medusa gets to go to Ross and get herself a new bag (with Cujo's B-day money no doubt) while the poor kid got a shitty grocery store cake and said $100 gift prop.

This B is sadistic. She loves scaring her kids. She needs to be locked up.

Banus, HUG YOUR CHILD! a$$hole!
I don't get the point of them giving Chibi raw milk if they're going to heat it up anyway. Why not just give her pasteurized milk then? Less risky.

Also, it looks like she's still giving them bottles right before they go to sleep, so the milk sugars just sit on their teeth. Gross. The twins still haven't been to the dentist yet, right? And Chibi's first appointment was long overdue before she finally went. But hey, J&B can schedule all these trips, a bathroom remodel, date nights, staycations, etc. etc. etc. Shame on you, Judy, you disgusting lazy cow.

http://www.everydayhealth.com/dental-he ... th.aspx#02
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

Pause...
Can we take a moment and look at this monstrosity?

What the hell are the twins wearing? There's no thought behind their outfits at all! I know it might sound shallow but this annoys the crap pit of me, especially when I see moms all dolled up (in Judys case, full face of make up because her clothes are UGLY) and their kids looks like they rolled out of bed and the mom just put them on the first thing she could grab. She doesn't even comb their hair and I doubt she even washes their faces after they wake up. When it comes to girls, there are so many accessories and Judy being a divah, I really expected she would be thrilled to dress up her kids.

meeeh
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by meeeh »

iacap wrote:
H8trAide wrote:I like how Judy blurred out the street sign in today's vlog. Girl we know your address and where u live already. I'm sure everyone that stalks you uh I mean your minions uh I mean your fans/viewers know too!!!!
LOL!!

Wow why would anyone search for her address or any other Youtuber. That is extremely creepy.
Idon't think that's H8trAide point.
Judy blurring out the streets all of the sudden is suspect.
She has never made her home safe for her kids. It's been shown on the vlogs where people come and go and locking the doors is an unusual occurance. She also announces ahead of time when she and/or her family is going to be out of town.
All of the sudden she's all about protecting privacy? Please..she exposed that part herself.
Instead how about starting with the biggest no-no and stop putting up the children's shower time all over the internet. Or at least make like bubz and bubbles and sud up that tub.

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

iacap wrote:
LOL!!

Not creepy. But when you type in Judy Travis Marysville, Wa her address is the first link of the list. It is public knowledge. Google is creepy.
Benji Travis is a mooching wanderlust husband

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

The circle blur she had on the street sign and the Canon logo is annoying. Maybe a rectangle or something that covers whatever but don't make it too large that it makes it obvious that you are blurring. Why didn't Judy use the circle blur for the pixel blur she did on Benji's underwear the other day? Not consistant.

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

^ maybe it was the company that renovated that asked her to blur out the canon logo?

Seems like they did argue yesterday because today...

greenjuicekween
Debater
Debater

Post by greenjuicekween »

been home what seems like 10 minutes and they already need alone time together :roll:
these two need any type of excuse to get away from those girls. date night? bitch you were just on a vacation in hawaii where you and your husband both had little to no interest in each other.

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

OrganicTaquito wrote:^ maybe it was the company that renovated that asked her to blur out the canon logo?

She could of put black tape on it like on reality shows.

And I like his top. But the face as always. .. creepy...

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ThisIsMyLifeNow »

That title is just trying to prove how oh so hard her life is. It's her response to the Hawaii negative comments about how badly behaved the kids were. So Judy decides to "keep it real" in this vlog. So, U have kids. Kids take effort. That is parenting.

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Traveler wrote:
OrganicTaquito wrote:^ maybe it was the company that renovated that asked her to blur out the canon logo?

They JUST came from Hawaii with family taking care of the kids. How is it they need another date night? This is called band aid cover up out fights night.

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ThisIsMyLifeNow wrote:
Traveler wrote:

They JUST came from Hawaii with family taking care of the kids. How is it they need another date night? This is called band aid cover up out fights night.
They're supposedly reset from Hawaii but apparently watching their own kids for a couple days is too damn stressful for them!!!

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ThisIsMyLifeNow wrote:
Traveler wrote:

They're supposedly reset from Hawaii but apparently watching their own kids for a couple days is too damn stressful for them!!!

Traveler
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Traveler »

They probably have nothing else to do.. lol

Sad.