Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part3

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part3

Post by PunkLush »

PecanPancakes wrote:Seeing Jordan right IONO beside who is his father kinda breaks my heart. I do feel sorry for him because he was not his Mother's top priority and kids know this and lash out. She was caught by the police for neglecting him. She left him all alone in Nevada while she was romping around L.A. Who knows how many times he was left like that before hand. Also, Jordan has seen so many ''mannies'' come and go. I'm sure it angers a boy to know his mom is banging anything that walks and leaving you behind. I hope for Jordan's sake he changes.

Kandee, pre botox, looked rough to me. In the picture a few pages back her skin looked, in my opinion, very aged for someone in their thirties. I am 35 and had my time in the tanning bed but damn my skin looks nothing like her forehead wrinkles. I'm not trying to pat myself on the back either but she looked very dehydrated and honestly since I first started watching Kandee, I got the impression that she smokes, not a big deal if she did, but again that would break her perfect image.

Let's have a laugh about somethings from the old GG.
1. Remember when she totally shot a video in which she is using Loreal true match only to been seen in the mirror using a totally different brand.

2. The rat that made his first appearance in her trashcan of a house. She literally had a rat seen running on video and of course denied it.

3. Remember her blogs that she use to write? I remember once when she was pregnant she was always hinting at things she wanted and The Kandee Army that had formed on FB wanted to buy it for her but then this woman asks Kandee why she hadn't shown the Diaper Bag that she HAD MADE and given to her at the Glaminars. Honestly, that was so sad.

4. Bobby. Poor Guy. His facebook was open at one time and a lot of Kandeevitis had befriended him. His posts about her were always so sweet. I remember how he always called her ''his Lady'' and I thought that was so sweet of him but then a lot of people saw the post where he had proposed and were asking Clown Head about it and she made him take it down. She always in my opinion treated him like shit. She was like 12 months pregnant and wouldn't even let him stay over but maybe that was a lie. She always hid the fact that she had help. She had her mom, dad, and Bobby but brought the tears for her single mom ass and all the pennies she was making.

She never was who she claimed to be and now with the help of The Koala's vlogs we get to see it.
This is Jordan's dad from my understanding. Where is he? Why is he not in Jordan's life? Judging by the Sannicks Family social media, seems like everyone asks about Jordan frequently (except dad, haven't noticed any comments from him).

LOL! At that Kandee recap, I remember it all and I have a hunch that Kandee thinks everyone has forgotten all that since her fan base is getting younger. Nope! We still know!!! You can erase videos and posts but we know the truth, you're shady as fuck!!

Also, you're spot on about her skin at that age. Gross!!! That's the first thing I noticed.

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part3

Post by DirtyMelodies »

Smh... This is what happens when the parent isn't present in the child's life...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

PecanPancakes wrote: Let's have a laugh about somethings from the old GG.
1. Remember when she totally shot a video in which she is using Loreal true match only to been seen in the mirror using a totally different brand.

2. The rat that made his first appearance in her trashcan of a house. She literally had a rat seen running on video and of course denied it.

3. Remember her blogs that she use to write? I remember once when she was pregnant she was always hinting at things she wanted and The Kandee Army that had formed on FB wanted to buy it for her but then this woman asks Kandee why she hadn't shown the Diaper Bag that she HAD MADE and given to her at the Glaminars. Honestly, that was so sad.

She never was who she claimed to be and now with the help of The Koala's vlogs we get to see it.
1. I remember! She claimed it was her BELOVED L'Oréal Trumatch when in reality it was MUFE HD.

2. Never got to see that one, but heard about it! Is it still online?

3. I remember! That's when I snapped out of the Kandee Kool-Aid haze, and when she posted her ridiculously long/expensive gift registry on Facebook, I commented "You know we're your fans, right? Not your personal piggybanks." And she blocked me. Haha

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril »

PunkLush wrote:Image

LMFAO sorry but this was too funny...isn't this Kandee's cape??? Image wtf
Well, we know where he got his sense of style.
As well as common sense. Sadly.

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

What in the actual fuck.

That doesn't even look human.

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

DirtyMelodies wrote:Image

What in the actual fuck.

That doesn't even look human.

Dead. LMFAO!!!! ImageImageImageImage

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

PunkLush wrote:
PecanPancakes wrote:Seeing Jordan right IONO beside who is his father kinda breaks my heart. I do feel sorry for him because he was not his Mother's top priority and kids know this and lash out. She was caught by the police for neglecting him. She left him all alone in Nevada while she was romping around L.A. Who knows how many times he was left like that before hand. Also, Jordan has seen so many ''mannies'' come and go. I'm sure it angers a boy to know his mom is banging anything that walks and leaving you behind. I hope for Jordan's sake he changes.

Kandee, pre botox, looked rough to me. In the picture a few pages back her skin looked, in my opinion, very aged for someone in their thirties. I am 35 and had my time in the tanning bed but damn my skin looks nothing like her forehead wrinkles. I'm not trying to pat myself on the back either but she looked very dehydrated and honestly since I first started watching Kandee, I got the impression that she smokes, not a big deal if she did, but again that would break her perfect image.

Let's have a laugh about somethings from the old GG.

4. Bobby. Poor Guy. His facebook was open at one time and a lot of Kandeevitis had befriended him. His posts about her were always so sweet. I remember how he always called her ''his Lady'' and I thought that was so sweet of him but then a lot of people saw the post where he had proposed and were asking Clown Head about it and she made him take it down. She always in my opinion treated him like shit. She was like 12 months pregnant and wouldn't even let him stay over but maybe that was a lie. She always hid the fact that she had help. She had her mom, dad, and Bobby but brought the tears for her single mom ass and all the pennies she was making.

This is Jordan's dad from my understanding. Where is he? Why is he not in Jordan's life? Judging by the Sannicks Family social media, seems like everyone asks about Jordan frequently (except dad, haven't noticed any comments from him).

LOL! At that Kandee recap, I remember it all and I have a hunch that Kandee thinks everyone has forgotten all that since her fan base is getting younger. Nope! We still know!!! You can erase videos and posts but we know the truth, you're shady as fuck!!

Also, you're spot on about her skin at that age. Gross!!! That's the first thing I noticed.
WOW! Where did you get THAT picture? And how do you know it's actually him? I have tried to google Jordan's dad and besides his name, there was nothing! Like nothing at all.

jeangenie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jeangenie »

this thread is getting kinda depressing, i'll might have to unsubscribe from the Kandee gossip :| ...i just don't get the same 'fun' vibe here as in the other guru threads, it's not because of the community, it's the insight into Kandees real life and past that's just...sad? anyone feel the same?

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

bambiii wrote:this thread is getting kinda depressing, i'll might have to unsubscribe from the Kandee gossip :| ...i just don't get the same 'fun' vibe here as in the other guru threads, it's not because of the community, it's the insight into Kandees real life and past that's just...sad? anyone feel the same?
What's you definition of a "fun" vibe if you don't mind me asking?

jeangenie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jeangenie »

^idk, fun wasn't exactly the right word but its like more lightweight in threads like Jaclyn Hill for example. the stuff that's being uncovered here, with her kids and stuff... feels more like watching Maury than Gossip Girl, to put it simply.

PecanPancakes
Learner
Learner

Post by PecanPancakes »

I wonder why Kandee stopped churning out videos like she use to. During Evil Halloween she was making videos at least 3 times a week. At the end of her pregnancy she was making them daily. When ell hell broke out about her cosmetology license, Kristie Tunick, her rat, she went into overdrive and churned out videos. Now it's Evil Halloween time again and she isn't doing any costume looks.

@bambii, anytime there are kids involved it does get sad. I wonder how much actual time they are with her. If that time is then spent with Momma Shannon or worse Michael then I would hope the dad's would re-negotiate their time. I would be livid if someone else was taking care of my children and VLOGGING with them in the car.

@Dirty Melodies, I don't know if it's still up. A lot of those ''up the creek" videos were taken down. If my memory is right, it was a few months after she had Ellie, around the time she made that ''boot scoot boogie" video and finally thanked someone, a year later, for sending her boots that were painted just for Kandee.

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril »

bambiii wrote:^idk, fun wasn't exactly the right word but its like more lightweight in threads like Jaclyn Hill for example. the stuff that's being uncovered here, with her kids and stuff... feels more like watching Maury than Gossip Girl, to put it simply.
I think I get you Bambi. Jordan is probably headed for an arrest, serving some time, stuff like that. Like all her previous relationships, the relationship with Michael, besides being pathetic, is doomed. If there is another baby involved it is heartbreaking. Its more than just a bad makeup application or getting money from starry eyed teenage girls. She is damaged goods. Sad.

enchantedapril
Informer
Informer

Post by enchantedapril »

DirtyMelodies--LOL You got blocked by Kandee. I consider that a badge of honor. Well done, my friend. Well done. :tu:

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

@lady_mary

I came across it, I'll post up the link later. Kandee recently made a comment stating that she still thinks he's "good looking". That's how I found it. Hope it's still up, hate it when that broad starts to delete or modify things.

protocol53
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by protocol53 »

KandeeIG2.JPG
Why do I think part of her day getting a little not very fun had to do with this announcement from Michael:
McasIG.JPG
Also, as an adult, I am aware that some days are better than others. Some days you get good news, other days you get bad new. That's life. You deal with it. I would never say the kind of stupid stuff she says when she doesn't get 100% what she wants. She reacts like such a child when things don't go exactly her way!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
~ you did slay ~ 20 million dollars ~

kellhutch18
Learner
Learner

Post by kellhutch18 »

Glamour has posted a video of kandee doing a halloween look,it starts off as kate middleton then turns into kate trying to look like Belle from beauty and the beast??

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

protocol53 wrote:
KandeeIG2.JPG
Why do I think part of her day getting a little not very fun had to do with this announcement from Michael:
McasIG.JPG
Also, as an adult, I am aware that some days are better than others. Some days you get good news, other days you get bad new. That's life. You deal with it. I would never say the kind of stupid stuff she says when she doesn't get 100% what she wants. She reacts like such a child when things don't go exactly her way!
Looking at her social media time line, it seems like Kandee is cursed with an aweful lot of "bad days" recently... Karma is claiming it's payback.

PecanPancakes
Learner
Learner

Post by PecanPancakes »

Lady_Mary wrote:
protocol53 wrote:
KandeeIG2.JPG
McasIG.JPG
Looking at her social media time line, it seems like Kandee is cursed with an aweful lot of "bad days" recently... Karma is claiming it's payback.

Even when Kandee is "happy'' it seems extremely forced. While her fans find her uplifting, I find her overly self critical. For example, she puts down those who have pale, freckle prone skin. It's highly likely that what she doesn't like about herself is opening up body criticism for young girls. I would not let my daughter watch Kandee because I don't want my redhaired tween to feel like she needs a tan to be beautiful, when she already is.

So many times when she goes off the deep end and get's the cult eyes about how if you feel ugly, have no life, no car, no fancy dress, if your freckled, pale, and so on, makes me think, Damn Kandee, ARE YOU EVER REALLY HAPPY? I found it so strange how she was more excited about youtube crap than being ENGAGED and sent people over to Michael's channel to even talk about it. We could probably go on YT and find 300 million ''he popped the question" videos from brides actually excited and Kandee has almost 3 million people to get excited with. WTH?

I hope someone in the Castro Family is reading here. ;) She is never gonna get married. She will ''mannie'' Michael along until a new wong comes along, drop him, then say, "Michael, really didn't do the ''real mannie" things, once, I had to go to the mailbox and I had to trap the rat all in one week. So, I can't put any video's up for the next 3 months while I edit and nap". ''So from my rat's nest to yours, see you in the next year" Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha..

yesitsme
Debater
Debater

Post by yesitsme »

I used to watch her but haven't in quite some time. What happened to all her kids? She has 4, right? I know the youngest is with her, but whatever happened to the other 3?

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

enchantedapril wrote:DirtyMelodies--LOL You got blocked by Kandee. I consider that a badge of honor. Well done, my friend. Well done. :tu:
That was my first step into realizing she was shady as fuck, haha. I owe it all to her, so... Thanks, Kandee!

Return to “Kandee Johnson”