90PointlessFrogChallengesPart 6

potato411
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 90PointlessFrogChallengesPart 6

Post by potato411 »

When Alfie said he was going to do vlogs in his office .. WHAT?!
Zoe + Nala = Views
Him sat in an office will not get him any views and will be boring and irritating as hell.. is he honestly that self centered that he thinks him - and just him - doing shit all will get any sort of money/viewership?!

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

If he had any artistic integrity/self awareness, he would quit daily vlogging and use his office to improve his main channel videos.

nojessno

Post by nojessno »

I was doing a bit of stalking when I found this, poor people who work with him
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WinterSnow
Informer
Informer

Post by WinterSnow »

Jasmine S wrote:If he had any artistic integrity/self awareness, he would quit daily vlogging and use his office to improve his main channel videos.
Or do a round up of the week at the end of the week. At least then we wouldn't get all this rubbish I'm in bed this is what i'm doing today, this is what i've done today, it's dark im in bed.

Then again thinking about it, it is Alfie and everything would be exactly the same no matter what he did!

bettyissopretty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bettyissopretty »

There was a startling lack of Zoe in today's videos from froggy. In his favourites he named his friends and family with no mention of Zoe and went out for a family meal, talked about his mum, dad, poppy and Sean but again no mention of Zoe. I feel like the end is nigh for Zalfie #whogetscustodyofnala

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sarahhatesyouu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sarahhatesyouu »

Didn't joe sugg and alfie used to have around the same subscriber count? Joe almost has 1 million a head of alfie. joe is gaining fast

beatlesone
Learner
Learner

Post by beatlesone »

I follow quite a few youtubers on snapchat and unfortunately I have Alfie (only to laugh at his stupidity), and both him and joe did the whole "just uploaded my new video, go check it out bla bla bla", and then joe did this black-and-White selfie of him holding the phone from above and smiling (it's very hard to explain). Guess what happens a few minutes later?

yes, froggy treated us to a black and white selfie of him holding the phone from above and smiling. so original, 'alf'.
:FU:

WinterSnow
Informer
Informer

Post by WinterSnow »

beatlesone wrote:I follow quite a few youtubers on snapchat and unfortunately I have Alfie (only to laugh at his stupidity), and both him and joe did the whole "just uploaded my new video, go check it out bla bla bla", and then joe did this black-and-White selfie of him holding the phone from above and smiling (it's very hard to explain). Guess what happens a few minutes later?

yes, froggy treated us to a black and white selfie of him holding the phone from above and smiling. so original, 'alf'.
Just had a look - jeez he couldn't have copied Joe harder if he tried! The difference being Joe has come up with a whole new idea for a series of videos whereas Alflie has just gone back to his usual doing something he's done before video like he does every single week. What's the betting that in the coming weeks Alfie suddenly comes up with a gameshow style main channel video series?!

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

repost
Last edited by AmenAmen91 on Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

saw these tweets, poor Zoe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

T-fntc
Lurker
Lurker

Post by T-fntc »

OT but has anyone else noticed how shady he has been about the supposed video with Zoe? I believe he tweeted saying it was supposed to be last week's main channel video, but he didn't think it was good enough and he would upload it to his second channel. Then when he didn't have a 'daily' vlog during the week someone suggested he uploaded it and he said he would edit and upload it that night. It just seems really odd to me.

T-fntc
Lurker
Lurker

Post by T-fntc »

OT but has anyone else noticed how shady he has been about the supposed video with Zoe? I believe he tweeted saying it was supposed to be last week's main channel video, but he didn't think it was good enough and he would upload it to his second channel. Then when he didn't have a 'daily' vlog during the week someone suggested he uploaded it and he said he would edit and upload it that night. It just seems really odd to me.

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

Poor Zoe

4theloveofeverything
Learner
Learner

Post by 4theloveofeverything »

Alfie pondering in his "chatty" favorites video: "But I can't really put my family and friends in because you guysss can't go purchase them, and that's the point of this video..."

Cracked me up.

nojessno

Post by nojessno »

4theloveofeverything wrote:Alfie pondering in his "chatty" favorites video: "But I can't really put my family and friends in because you guysss can't go purchase them, and that's the point of this video..."

Cracked me up.
He didn't even know where his favourites came from, which is stupid because we can't get them either (unless you really want them and you'er gonna research it).

Annyct
Learner
Learner

Post by Annyct »

that was the most unthought out rushed pile of shit hes out out, seriously he even said oh I wanted it to be a chatty video an ive only got one thing left, he didn't even describe the smell of the candle let alone say where it was from so people could go out and buy it if that was his intention? its like he has completely dried ouf of ideas, shit theres no more countries candy left to try.... so he came up with most random crap to put as his 'favourites' to not even link the products, describe them properly, show decent pictures.... how this guy has gotten where he is is beyond me, he hasn't got a creative bone in his body, he looks like a toe with hair who's swallowed a dictionary of clichéd 90s and the sooner he crashes and burns the better. sorry for the spelling mistakes im so angry im typing fast on a broken keyboard

Ellen Ripley
Talker
Talker

Post by Ellen Ripley »

Pewdiepie "I need fangirls to compete. Fangirls will buy all the merch, fangirls is the key to merch! Don't believe me? Just look at Alfie." (1:10)
[youtube][/youtube]

we_disappear
Informer
Informer

Post by we_disappear »

Thought of Alfie.. http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/p_to_r/road ... ences/#dot

Segways are illegal to ride in public!

catsnotgotmytongue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catsnotgotmytongue »

LadyBugB wrote:
planetofzog2 wrote:I wonder if Alfie is totally blind to the fact that if his videos consist of him waking up in bed telling his viewers what he has to do, then filming himself moaning in his office for 80% of it, showing no Zoe then finish the last bit of his vlog in the dark - then he is going to lose views at an alarming rate.
Probably just prepping them for what is to come.
Right. the whole point of vlogs is that we get to go along with them on their daily routines. Everyone else seems to manage this just fine. We actually get to see other people's meetings, hanging out with friends, shopping, food etc...
All alfie does is what you mentioned above.
Don't stan so close to me

Ajay9
Learner
Learner

Post by Ajay9 »

[tweet][/tweet]

Why does he act like he's best friends with A-Listers?
Does he not realise how embarrassing he is?

Let's not forget:
'@NiallOfficial See you there man x'

Return to “Pointless Blog”