Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 90PointlessFrogChallengesPart 6

Post by Archmanlia »

hollythinks wrote:
PotterLegend wrote:Image

I'm honestly so done with Freelee, I screenshot this from her tumblr page. It's one thing to spread the vegan message and it's another to make people fear Vegans. I'm obviously generalising here as I know many vegans are just ordinary people who don't go preaching/forcing it on others but Freelee makes it sound like she is the mother hen of all vegans.
What Freelee fails to realise is that the majority of her views come from people who think she's absolutely fucking nuts, not people who think she's fantastic.
Does she have her own page on here? If so why don't we move all "freelee" discussion on there? Just an idea. :roll:

tkr567
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by tkr567 »

ProfessorPnin wrote:I actually really liked Alfie in his How to Stay Motivated video. He's clearly passionate about what he's doing, and I think it's great that he's trying to inspire young people to follow their passions.

I really misjudged him and I'm sorry for that. He might not be my cup of tea, but he made a career out of doing what he loves and I can respect that.

I'm embarrassed that I wasted so much time passing judgment on someone else's life when I could've been living my own. I'm through wasting time. Peace out, GG! It's been real.
Hi Alfie. We're all big fans.

smisho
Informer
Informer

Post by smisho »

Please tell me those photo shoots weren't for a calendar? :|

bettyissopretty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bettyissopretty »

smisho wrote:Please tell me those photo shoots weren't for a calendar? :|
Oh GOD I think you're on to something here Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

zombiespaceprincess wrote:So Freelee has done another video about Zoe and Alfie, thoughts?
[youtube][/youtube]
All I get from this video is that Alfie is a sheep who will follow anyone and that I am desperately craving chicken wings.

anastasia
Informer
Informer

Post by anastasia »

Alfie really pissed me off in his vlog the other day talking about how busy he is and he still has to have a life. I'd love to see him attempt a normal 9-5 job and watch him get the sack as he fails to ever show up on time. He has nothing but free time and I think that is the reason his time management is so awful... no structure or healthy routine in his life.
Olly Alexander is an Angel <3

kingandcoffee
Debater
Debater

Post by kingandcoffee »

RubyWooo wrote:Pointlessblog's 'How to stay motivated' put into practice:
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]

'Alfie you're SO inspirational'

When I saw this my jaw dropped at how unprofessional he is. And rude!!!
The people he has a meeting with obviously have twitter. He's just showing that he can't be bothered to go to a work meeting. And if you are late, why tweet about it??? Keep it to yourself. People share FAR too much on social media

cookiesandcream
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cookiesandcream »

kingandcoffee wrote:
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]

The people he has a meeting with obviously have twitter. He's just showing that he can't be bothered to go to a work meeting. And if you are late, why tweet about it??? Keep it to yourself. People share FAR too much on social media
Why is he tweeting about it like it's something to be proud of..? Alfie you're only confirming what a lazy and inconsiderate little twat you are.

wild_heart101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wild_heart101 »

anastasia wrote:Alfie really pissed me off in his vlog the other day talking about how busy he is and he still has to have a life. I'd love to see him attempt a normal 9-5 job and watch him get the sack as he fails to ever show up on time. He has nothing but free time and I think that is the reason his time management is so awful... no structure or healthy routine in his life.
Which vlog? Really want to comment.

tinnie
Learner
Learner

Post by tinnie »

[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]

God, I just want to smack him. I understand being late when your alarm doesn't go off or when a small emergency like spilling something on yourself happens. Even if you just spent slightly more time getting ready than you expected. But he just doesn't seem to be bothered. It's not about him not having enough time, it's about not wanting to get out of bad to face his responsibilities :roll: He thinks the whole world is waiting for him. I wish that whoever was waiting for him saw those tweets and cancelled the meeting and whatever they were working on together. I want to see some real consequences. Not that Alfie would ever show us that. :roll:

planetofzog2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by planetofzog2 »

Alka wrote:
planetofzog2 wrote:
Nah, the day they met Zoe had double Alfies subscribers and always has done albeit a slightly different audience. On the contrary, Alfie was able to overtake marcus/jim etc by so much by being associated with 'Zoella' when she was at her peak in may-aug 2013.

Zoe was by far the most popular of the gleamers in their rise from 2012-2014, no way did she owe anything to Alfie but everything to gleam in getting 6 young youtubers together and then owes everything to being in the right place just as youtube exploded.
she wasn't at her peak yet when she met him, she was one of those unknown small youtubers most people haven't heard off, you are talking about way past their meeting, when Zoella got more famous because she was hanging out with them, way before Gleam. Video like this is what Zoella was with not very many subs this is a few videos before her first video with Alfie, 2 years before Gleam. And when Zoe started with Gleam and did that segment with Jim, she was still not that big.
Nope, Zoe had twice Alfies subscribers on the very day they first met.

planetofzog2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by planetofzog2 »

Can't wait to see the Zoe, Alfie, Gabby dynamic if Gabby moves back to Brighton :rofl:

Alfie has seen himself how bitchy Gabby was to him and the fact that his own girlfriend doesn't seemingly give a shit and is making him look stupid. No wonder he wants this office to lock himself the fuck away.

I seriously don't think there is any problem in their relationship right now but that whole Zalfie, Gabby, Office situation is a fucking trainwreck waiting to happen.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

[quote="cookiesandcream"][quote="kingandcoffee"][quote="RubyWooo"]Pointlessblog's 'How to stay motivated' put into practice:
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]

[i]'Alfie you're SO inspirational'[/i][/quote]

The people he has a meeting with obviously have twitter. He's just showing that he can't be bothered to go to a work meeting. And if you are late, why tweet about it??? Keep it to yourself. People share FAR too much on social media[/quote]

Why is he tweeting about it like it's something to be proud of..? Alfie you're only confirming what a lazy and inconsiderate little twat you are.[/quote]

Ιt was probably a skype meeting,but still, he's an ass

tnw
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tnw »

It's because nobody is there to tell him off. Gleam depend on him, they aren't going to bollock him because they know that he is pretty much paying their wages. Gleam/his management people will no doubt take the rap for any fuck-up that he does. Unfortunately, people like Alfie have power. Whatever this 'meeting' is about (probably some company wanting him to flog shit), he knows he is the money maker. He knows he doesn't have to do any of this, and business-wise everyone else is Alfie's bitch. Said company won't want to upset someone who again, will make them more money.

Nuriana
Talker
Talker

Post by Nuriana »

His tweets are quite entertaining in a way. How he lives in his own little world, far from reality.

[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
By meetings you mean staying in bed and not be bothered to be on time for a meeting. especially if you have more meetings after. Even if it was a Skype meeting, you should get out of the bed...Maybe it's just me, but I would appreciate that the person, with whom I'm having a meeting via Skype, wouldn't stay in the bed. It would be awkward. Then again he can do everything. He is going to be in a big trouble if he ever has to face the real world.

And what's with the HA-ending. It sounds to my ears like "HA you cannot argue against since I got the greatest excuse EVERRR ."
[tweet][/tweet]
Building a furniture all day makes your day the busiest day EVER?
English is not my first language.

nojessno

Post by nojessno »

The reactions to the tweet saying that he won't be uploading tonight make me want to throw up :barf:

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by megx »

just put this on Gabbys thread but I bet Alfie got his office so he could go there when Gabby goes around without it looking like he's avoiding her :rofl:
He's probably there now

WinterSnow
Informer
Informer

Post by WinterSnow »

Wasn't it at the weekend that he said 'Video's will come before anything else' and 'i'll never miss an upload ever again' Well done Alfie you lasted 4 days! That has to be some sort of record?

RubyWooo
Debater
Debater

Post by RubyWooo »

Weird how for Alfie every day is the busiest day ever.

planetofzog2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by planetofzog2 »

WinterSnow wrote:Wasn't it at the weekend that he said 'Video's will come before anything else' and 'i'll never miss an upload ever again' Well done Alfie you lasted 4 days! That has to be some sort of record?
Yup, he did that before too and then reverted to type.

Return to “Pointless Blog”