General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 12

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 12

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Continue here <3
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 12

Post by LiddlePallid »

So I just watched that video. Lord, her house is filthy. Like she couldn't even be bothered to clean up that kitchen before she started filming there? There's junk all over the table - random bags, a Chef Boyardee can, etc. There's junk on every surface in the background behind her.

I also agree with you guys, she was pretty weird (well, weirder than normal) in that video. And I would have cracked up if that thing suctioned to her chin and caused some kind of big purple ark to form :rofl:

missmeha
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by missmeha »

LiddlePallid wrote:So I just watched that video. Lord, her house is filthy. Like she couldn't even be bothered to clean up that kitchen before she started filming there? There's junk all over the table - random bags, a Chef Boyardee can, etc. There's junk on every surface in the background behind her.

I also agree with you guys, she was pretty weird (well, weirder than normal) in that video. And I would have cracked up if that thing suctioned to her chin and caused some kind of big purple ark to form :rofl:
I'm new to this particular thread but I saw the Chef Boyardee can comment and about lost it. ImageImageImage

protocol53
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by protocol53 »

:rofl: She's just keepin' it sassy y'all!! ;)

LMAO

I think the same thing pretty frequently - you knew you were deciding to film in the kitchen, why not take 10 minutes to at least move all your clutter crap out of range of the camera lens? And also on that video, who fills all the containers and glasses clear to the brim with water before testing if they'll spill? Spilling just a little water would be far superior to spilling a huge glass or bottle full of water. :roll: Not to mention the fact that she opts NOT to test it over a sink or bowl, but just over herself and a couch. WTF?? She really doesn't have any common sense at all.

I also agree she was not her usual self in that video. Her voice actually went down into her more normal sounding range quite a bit. I will never understand the compulsion some YTers seem to have to change their voice when recording videos to make it higher, squeakier, screechier or yellier. (Not an actual word, but if it were it would apply to Rachel!)
~ you did slay ~ 20 million dollars ~

slytherin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slytherin »

We all know she can afford to hire someone to clean her house at least once a week. You're 30 years old Rachel, get your shit together.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I would love so much to see a house tour. I know she's said she'll never do one and I'm sure it's because of her hoarding tendencies, but can you imagine what the place actually looks like in each room? We get little snippets here and there, but holy crap I can only imagine how the whole thing looks if there's crap everywhere in the small bits we've seen of the kitchen and that hallway where they filmed that swing video.

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

So I've always heard about her, but never really watched her (only a few "tutorials" from years back). I just watched Guy Tang's video doing her hair, and reading some of the comments, I saw that people said she already fucked up his hard work. I just watched her Jack O lantern tutorial, and saw that she added black streaks (are they permanant?) and her hair looks really green. What kind of crap do you do to your hair to make it that shade of green? And it looked like she was trying to gouge her eye out when she was blending shadows into her crease. I'm confused as to how she's in the beauty guru section :-|

JStone+
Talker
Talker

Post by JStone+ »

Bremen wrote:So I've always heard about her, but never really watched her (only a few "tutorials" from years back). I just watched Guy Tang's video doing her hair, and reading some of the comments, I saw that people said she already fucked up his hard work. I just watched her Jack O lantern tutorial, and saw that she added black streaks (are they permanant?) and her hair looks really green. What kind of crap do you do to your hair to make it that shade of green? And it looked like she was trying to gouge her eye out when she was blending shadows into her crease. I'm confused as to how she's in the beauty guru section :-|
She messes with the color of the video to make her eyes look unnaturally blue. You can look back at old forums to see comparison photos. Messing with the color makes her hair look like puke. but i also wouldn't be surprised if she didn't take care of it as much either letting it go brassy, ie using purple shampoos to combat that. She didn't put black back in, just extensions.

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

Any spelling errors are due to auto correct

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

Posting to follow!
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

I see she piled some rusty crap on her kitchen table to hide the kitchen mess. I wonder how long that shit will sit there.

you also can realllly see how she skews the colors by looking at the brushes she hawking. In the close shot, the one brush is white. In the kitchen shot, it's piss yellow.

:roll:
That Girl!

protocol53
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by protocol53 »

She also said this gem in that video:
I don’t know about you guys, but in October, that’s kind of like the month where I feel like I’m wearing, like, more makeup than ever, and I’m saying that as I’m wearing… no makeup today… so that’s a little bit awkward. But I’ve been filming a lot of Halloween makeup videos that you guys have seen yet, because I haven’t edited them yet, so I’m giving my face a break right now.
:rofl: Are we supposed to actually buy that? How many videos does she actually EVER wear makeup in? What a joke. :roll:
~ you did slay ~ 20 million dollars ~

egocentric
Debater
Debater

Post by egocentric »

How is her FTC disclosure gonna say she's not affiliated with Sigma..... biiiittttccchhhhhhhh

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

lol she's never affiliated with anybody, didn't you know? She thinks it's like this horrible thing to say that she's affiliated with anyone. Bitch said she's not affiliated with Tarte, for Christsake. They host her damn meet and greets! They fly her all over the place! How are you going to say you're not affiliated with them??

bees
Learner
Learner

Post by bees »

"I am not a make-up professional."

oh, we're all very well aware.

passionkiller
Talker
Talker

Post by passionkiller »

missmeha wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:So I just watched that video. Lord, her house is filthy. Like she couldn't even be bothered to clean up that kitchen before she started filming there? There's junk all over the table - random bags, a Chef Boyardee can, etc. There's junk on every surface in the background behind her.

I'm new to this particular thread but I saw the Chef Boyardee can comment and about lost it.
i can't believe a woman who makes more than most high-end doctors is eating fucking chef boyardee. why are you eating dogfood raviolis in a can when you make enough to have a personal chef? i'm continually impressed by bunny's white trash game.

atropos
Debater
Debater

Post by atropos »

if these brush sets are only available in October, why wouldn't you post a video before then to give people a heads-up? that seems like very poor marketing, especially since she only seemed to make the video when people on instagram asked for one.
and what a horrible advertisement anyway! she isn't even using the brushes, and I don't remember her talking about them much in her "tutorials" so no one unfamiliar with Sigma has any idea how good they actually are. if you're gonna sell a product (especially for $100+), you need to show it in use. that's just common sense

also also, just another case of a youtuber slapping their name on a product they had barely anything to do with :roll:

Jeweul
Informer
Informer

Post by Jeweul »

~ignore this post~ :tosskiss:
Stakhanov wrote:A stork keeping his eyes on the prize. Interesting. A theatrically placed purple monkey. Very good. A big daddy bear to lean on. Bonus points!

catsrfavs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by catsrfavs »

Bremen wrote:So I've always heard about her, but never really watched her (only a few "tutorials" from years back). I just watched Guy Tang's video doing her hair, and reading some of the comments, I saw that people said she already fucked up his hard work. I just watched her Jack O lantern tutorial, and saw that she added black streaks (are they permanant?) and her hair looks really green. What kind of crap do you do to your hair to make it that shade of green? And it looked like she was trying to gouge her eye out when she was blending shadows into her crease. I'm confused as to how she's in the beauty guru section :-|
The black hair is clip ins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Ahh, her unboxings are so much more tolerable with Dogman in them! She less her weird kids show character! Also like that they are more collectibles, and not those dumb Shopkins.

I'll say this time and time again... Man, I wish she'd drop the obnoxious kiddie act! She's an actually quirky type person. She doesn't need to play it up to the extreme. I liked that about her, and that she loves Halloween, and all that kind of stuff, and the way she use to dress. Guess, I need to find other YTers like that. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Return to “grav3yardgirl”