General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 11

evilgremlin
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Thread:Grav3yardGirl Part 11

Post by evilgremlin »

It irritates me so much how often she mentions she has a dead grandpa. Many people have dead PARENTS or CHILDREN, not to mention grandparents -__- Also, I thought she had a phobia of objects with holes and now she's obsessed with cheese graters...? GTFO Bunny

cuteceratops
Learner
Learner

Post by cuteceratops »

I kind of relate to her connection with her grandpa...mine practically raised me and it was really rough when he died. The same as losing a parent. And it's not the sort of thing you get over after 5 years. It sticks with you, and I can see where she's coming from with collecting objects that remind her of him. I think that's one of the few things that she's probably genuine about at this point.

But lol that cheese grater thing. I haven't watched her as much recently, but isn't she the one who has a huge problem with like rust and old metal?? And now she's rubbin all up on it and raving about "textures" (or maybe I'm confusing her with someone else, but I'm pretty sure she's the only youtuber I watch who collects this kind of junk lol)

evilgremlin
Learner
Learner

Post by evilgremlin »

cuteceratops wrote:I kind of relate to her connection with her grandpa...mine practically raised me and it was really rough when he died. The same as losing a parent. And it's not the sort of thing you get over after 5 years. It sticks with you, and I can see where she's coming from with collecting objects that remind her of him. I think that's one of the few things that she's probably genuine about at this point.

But lol that cheese grater thing. I haven't watched her as much recently, but isn't she the one who has a huge problem with like rust and old metal?? And now she's rubbin all up on it and raving about "textures" (or maybe I'm confusing her with someone else, but I'm pretty sure she's the only youtuber I watch who collects this kind of junk lol)
Sorry about your grandpa :( I get that some people are raised by their grandparents, my mom included, and I probably should have been more sensitive. It just irks me to see a sheltered woman like Bunny who had been financially and emotionally supported by her parents until her late 20's try to feed attention off of one of the few tragedies in her life. Death is a fact of life and most people her age have experienced the passing of a family member, particularly grandparents. It's just one more way that she thinks she's special.

I don't remember if that was one of her many phobias... Probably, lol.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I miss my mom too, but I don't go buying decrepit filthy shit and say it reminds me of her. Her grandpa did wood working, cool. SO you have to buy an old ass tool box? I could see if it was HIS tool box that she found while cleaning out his shed or something and wanted to keep it, but come on. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

She is SO PINK in this video and her hair is so yellow. Is it worth it to look off in every video like this just to make your eyes look more blue? :rofl:

Also, her damn crystal necklaces just keep getting more gaudy. The sad thing is, that thing was probably super expensive lol

protocol53
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by protocol53 »

Here's a little gem we cooked up tonight for your viewing enjoyment...
Bunny or Olive Oyl.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
~ you did slay ~ 20 million dollars ~

BessieCheese
Debater
Debater

Post by BessieCheese »

LiddlePallid wrote:I miss my mom too, but I don't go buying decrepit filthy shit and say it reminds me of her. Her grandpa did wood working, cool. SO you have to buy an old ass tool box? I could see if it was HIS tool box that she found while cleaning out his shed or something and wanted to keep it, but come on. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

She is SO PINK in this video and her hair is so yellow. Is it worth it to look off in every video like this just to make your eyes look more blue? :rofl:

Also, her damn crystal necklaces just keep getting more gaudy. The sad thing is, that thing was probably super expensive lol
Oh my goodness! She looks sooooo pink and shiny, it's not good. Does she not notice that when editing?? or does she simply not care?????

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

I couldn't sit through her Uncommon Objects Haul :?

I hate the creepy dolls. Whenever she uploads a new UO video I always pause it and skip through it first just to check if there are any creepy broken dolls so I know when to skip or click out entirely. :(

atropos
Debater
Debater

Post by atropos »

Gaige wrote:I couldn't sit through her Uncommon Objects Haul :?

I hate the creepy dolls. Whenever she uploads a new UO video I always pause it and skip through it first just to check if there are any creepy broken dolls so I know when to skip or click out entirely. :(
tbh I think that's exactly what she wants. she knows that lots of people hate them, so her loving them makes her different and quirky

protocol53
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by protocol53 »

I think that's it. She just likes the idea of being different and quirky - that's why she dresses weird. She's playing her character.

One thing I noticed in that last UO haul (I hate, hate HATE how she always says "hurl") was that she bought some little small objects - like some really old wallet - to "decorate her furniture". WTF? I'm not sure what that even means. That house has to be such a junk pile inside.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I feel like someday when she loses her parents, she's going to go into full-on hoard mode. As in the people you see on the TV shows - can't get rid of anything, shit piled so high you have to crawl over everything and don't have anywhere to walk. She strikes me as that type of person.

protocol53
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by protocol53 »

I just saw this older video of her doing the ALS ice bucket challenge - she has on a strange looking one piece bathing suit type thing... so you can take a gander at that hourglass figure of hers:

[youtube][/youtube]

The Olive Oyl comparison was even more apt than I thought!! Yikes! :o

Now again, I have nothing against thin or curvy lovelies. My issue is that Rachel looks like a telephone pole and yet says / believes she has an hourglass figure. So what I'm mocking here is her delusional thinking.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

I really hope she bought some stuff at Halloween Express. After they asked her to come in there. All the staff had to stay after. That would be rude of her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

I really hope she bought some stuff at Halloween Express. After they asked her to come in there. All the staff had to stay after. That would be rude of her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evilgremlin
Learner
Learner

Post by evilgremlin »

I'd rather Bunny wear no makeup than a ton of foundation/concealer/powder and NOTHING ELSE like in her Sephora haul. This woman just can't get it right. It's also hard to believe that she's only a few years older than I am, yet her face is deeply lined. Probably from relying on her foundation as sun screen in Texas.

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

Do you think that Halloween Express video was sponsored? Cos it seems kinda weird that they'd just invite her after hours for a follow me around video when she could do it during the day when regular customers are there.

She also uploaded a video "introducing" that dress up book with the cardboard cutouts of herself in that she's selling on her website. Milking kids for cash again :roll:

protocol53
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by protocol53 »

Gaige wrote:Do you think that Halloween Express video was sponsored? Cos it seems kinda weird that they'd just invite her after hours for a follow me around video when she could do it during the day when regular customers are there.

She also uploaded a video "introducing" that dress up book with the cardboard cutouts of herself in that she's selling on her website. Milking kids for cash again :roll:
When I watched it (ok, I confess I couldn't actually get through the whole thing) I checked the info box to see if it said anything about it being sponsored. When I looked, I didn't see anything about it. But it would have to be, wouldn't it? Because "they invited her" and it was after hours... no stores do that for me. LOL So I don't see how it couldn't have been sponsored. I thought they had to disclose sponsorships though.

JStone+
Talker
Talker

Post by JStone+ »

Gaige wrote:Do you think that Halloween Express video was sponsored? Cos it seems kinda weird that they'd just invite her after hours for a follow me around video when she could do it during the day when regular customers are there.

I know, I was like NEW? someone posted about it on here days ago... she must not have gotten enough attention from it yet so she had to shove it down everyone's throats.

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

protocol53 wrote:

When I watched it (ok, I confess I couldn't actually get through the whole thing) I checked the info box to see if it said anything about it being sponsored. When I looked, I didn't see anything about it. But it would have to be, wouldn't it? Because "they invited her" and it was after hours... no stores do that for me. LOL So I don't see how it couldn't have been sponsored. I thought they had to disclose sponsorships though.
If it wasn't sponsored then maybe they invited her for the free publicity? But I doubt Bunny likes doing stuff for free without getting something out of it :rofl: neither her or Dogman bought anything though :?

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

protocol53 wrote:

If it wasn't sponsored then maybe they invited her for the free publicity? But I doubt Bunny likes doing stuff for free without getting something out of it :rofl: neither her or Dogman bought anything though :?

protocol53
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by protocol53 »

Weird! If it were a sponsored video I think she would have purchased something. (Since we know she loves buying a ton of useless crap.)

That's very strange!

Return to “grav3yardgirl”