Laura Vitale/ The Beige Queen Part 3

doggymayday
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laura Vitale/ The Beige Queen Part 3

Post by doggymayday »

I know Joe makes her film video after video, but girl must have such poor work ethic.
If that was my book I'd not only sign everything, I'd put a smiley face next to it. It's supposed to be a happy thing.
And there she is complaining as always, because all she is interested in is her face and clothes that don't fit her.
Ungrateful biatch.

And since I'm speaking of the book, who the fuck thought putting her tongue-in-teeth-crazy -smile was good enough for the cover? Surely there's a photo there in the bunch where her teeth are not all out there?

eileen_2015
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by eileen_2015 »

mariella wrote:
eileen_2015 wrote:And then Laura says that she 'might not be able to finish signing her book plates'. Umm.. sorry? Even if you have to stay up till 3 in the morning, you are signing those plates missy! People have PAID for those. Just stop playing dress up and get to work.
Actually I've been waiting for this. Every time they showed the bookplates Laura rolled her eyes and complained she had SO MUCH WORK to do.
They at least could have made a stamp with her handwriting and send that out to viewers.

I feel like this is another sign of her ungratefulness. I mean the viewers who bought the book gave them their hard earned money, got promised a book plate and now she won't even scribble her name for them...
Exactly. I suppose the majority of the people who pre-ordered her book watch her vlogs, how must they feel when she's so reluctant to sign those plates they've been promised? It's not like she has to do them all in one go, either? She could skip one of her worthless workouts and sit and sign for an hour or two. There weren't even that many, to be honest. I doubt she's even made a start, which is disgusting as those boxes have been sitting on that table for days now. Do they forget they film themselves and people can actually see her rolling her eyes like that? Ungrateful b*tch.
Last edited by eileen_2015 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

BBathory
Learner
Learner

Post by BBathory »

Poor Vitales have to run off to Key West because the Pope is cramping their style, how dare he?

I laugh every time she cries about having so much work & she's only one person etc..etc..yet you have time to make some basic ass french toast sticks? Girl, Bye

doggymayday
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by doggymayday »

eileen_2015 wrote:
mariella wrote:
eileen_2015 wrote:And then Laura says that she 'might not be able to finish signing her book plates'. Umm.. sorry? Even if you have to stay up till 3 in the morning, you are signing those plates missy! People have PAID for those. Just stop playing dress up and get to work.
Actually I've been waiting for this. Every time they showed the bookplates Laura rolled her eyes and complained she had SO MUCH WORK to do.
They at least could have made a stamp with her handwriting and send that out to viewers.

I feel like this is another sign of her ungratefulness. I mean the viewers who bought the book gave them their hard earned money, got promised a book plate and now she won't even scribble her name for them...
Exactly. I suppose the majority of the people who pre-ordered her book watch her vlogs, how must they feel when she's so reluctant to sign those plates they've been promised? It's not like she has to do them all in one go, either? She could skip one of her worthless workouts and sit and sign for an hour or two. There weren't even that many, to be honest. I doubt she's even made a start, which is disgusting as those boxes have been sitting on that table for days now. Do they forget they film themselves and people can actually see her rolling her eyes like that? Ungrateful b*tch.
she could sign them in her kitschy living room, at the table, as she watches RH of every damn city.
Or when she watches the cartoons in the morning.
Or when she watches YT beauty gurus so she can copy them later.

But NOOOOO miss Vitale is soooo tired from sitting on her flat ass.
She's disgusting, like a spoiled child.

And she's stupid too. She could sign them all, then have an excuse because her poor hands hurt and she wouldn't have to cook for a week and Joe could forget all about handjobs.

dspin

Post by dspin »

thats bad that she cannot sign her book.
hope her fans get annoyed when they see this.
they should cancel their orders.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

The fact that she didn't start signing them the moment they got them is pathetic. All she has to do is sign her name that is is. She can literally do this while she watches TV or listens to music. She isn't to busy to sign these. Instead of singing she is going to jet off to Florida for a "vacation" in which they do the same things they always do only in Florida. They probably are going to end up doing a last minute signing party in which Mike, Brie, and her siblings come over to help them sign the damn things.

I bet that the only reason that she is even doing book plates in the first place is because Joe (cause he really has to factor in at all) didn't want to do an elaborate book tour. This party that they are going to have sounds very iffy. The way they are describing it anyone who is a New York resident can get in. So what happens when a bunch of people who don't have a clue who you are show up?

Money Bags Vitale needs to get it through his huge nose that in order to continue to make money you have to appease to everyone. Not just people who live in New York, New Jersey, Florida, and if the spirit is moving them that day Pennsylvania. Heaven forbid if Joe had to go to California so Laura can promote a book.

jerzeegirl28
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jerzeegirl28 »

they really only go to the same restaurants all the tome. thats so weird!

Return to “Laura Vitale”