FleurDeForce - General thread part 12

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FleurDeForce - General thread part 12

Post by megx »

i havent posted here before i don't think but I was reading what people thought about her vlogs and i have to say I've found her August vlogs pretty boring and i usually click off them.
I probably won't watch her daily vlogs now until vlogmas because I just like watching those.

Fresh24
Learner
Learner

Post by Fresh24 »

I was subscribed to her years ago and then she posted a "What I Got For My Birthday" video which made me soooo turned off, call it jealousy or whatever you want, but I just found it really ugly for somebody to be bragging about all their designer gifts, especially in such a nonchalant way (yes bragging is what it is I don't care what your disclaimer says). That is not very classy at all, it's bad taste in the highest form imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

Some people seem to think that Tanya may be getting married this weekend - hence Ingrid is in London. I can't see how Tanya could NOT ask Fleur and Mike to her wedding (unless she is keeping it family and close friends in which case Ingrid would hardly fit into that category). A little part of me would love to see how the 3 of them would react when put in the same room as each other :rofl:

Fleur tweeted she would be away from home for several weeks - is she going off somewhere or just going to London - i thought her US book signing wasn't until late in the year?

Post by Guest »

^I think she said the US book tour was going to be last two weeks in October.

I would like to see how the three would react together too, but unless Ingrid and Fleur sit at the same table, it wouldn't be that difficult to avoid or 'blank' the other ;) . I know we didn't see the whole event but I wonder if Fleur even spoke to Tanya at her relaunch- just showed her face, had a group photo taken and happily "escaped" lol.
If Fleur does go to the wedding I wonder if she has a special snakeskin outfit, now that would be "delightful" :D

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

i don't see why tanya would be required to invite fleur to her wedding, though. even though fleur invited tanya to hers, she also called tanya's outfit slutty/tarty/whatever in a video to her viewers. even dim as fuck tanya probably realised it was about her and doesn't want shady woe is me fleur at her wedding.

and even though ingrid might be shady af to ex-friends, tanya isn't an ex-friend (yet), so her invite would still stand.

this of course is IF the wedding is this weekend.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Some of the responses on her tweet to Zoella:

It's working :) I wish I could see Zoella's face if she ever reads those comments.....
Fleur is sneaky (to put it in her own words) and I don't mind it at all... as long as it's not towards her fans and viewers.. but to the Gleam worthless gang.... they deserve more than some little shady tweets :roll:
:love2:

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by londongirl2001 »

Wait, what exactly did Zoe do to Fleur again? I forgot. I know that Fleur and Louise stopped talking for a few years and I always thought that Zoe might have something to do with that but nobody really knew, did they?

Dibs
Informer
Informer

Post by Dibs »

I doubt Zoe did anything special and if she did, we don't know what. Always got the impression that she didn't really like Fleur though. There was some speculation that some confrontation happened during some convention where everyone suddenly stopped vlogging on a youtuber dinner.

Fresh24
Learner
Learner

Post by Fresh24 »

Dibs wrote:I doubt Zoe did anything special and if she did, we don't know what. Always got the impression that she didn't really like Fleur though. There was some speculation that some confrontation happened during some convention where everyone suddenly stopped vlogging on a youtuber dinner.
I missed that!?

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

^ I missed that too, anyone know what one?

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by londongirl2001 »

Ah I see. I remember that too.

Forgot to say that I was surprised at her tweet, she hasn't done that in a long time and she's been so savvy these past few months, I wonder what made her slip now.
I knows this sounds like hate but when I say savvy, I mean it. She's careful what she vlogs now; less shopping (less hauls too), no snapping at Mike, pushing the MDF/best husband in the world angle, no irritation at having to vlog etc. She and her management (notice how she rarely mentions when her manager is with her) have done well.
She's definitely manipulative (and it works) but I don't think she's malicious. Just career-minded and that's fine.

Nicole x
Talker
Talker

Post by Nicole x »

Must admit I've been quite disappointed with Vlogust. The vlogs have all been really short and mainly of just her face, doesn't seem like she's really been enjoying it. Just watched her latest vlog and it annoyed me when she said that she gets into the swing of daily vlogging at the end of the month and then when it isn't a vlogging month and she does something interesting she forgets it isn't a vlogging month and so doesn't film it (does that make sense? Hope it does...). I don't understand why she doesn't just vlog when she does something interesting, or do weekly blogs, would be much more entertaining than a 4-minute vlog of her explaining how tired she is...

I'm guessing she will not vlog at all in September and only resume in October because she has to.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Because it's so difficult to film eating and shopping for your job. :roll:

pocket
Talker
Talker

Post by pocket »

I don't follow Tanya anymore, but how does no one know when her wedding is? I have a feeling it won't outdo Fleur's though. Fleur's taste is questionable but Tanya never really had any.

Fresh24
Learner
Learner

Post by Fresh24 »

Tanya's taste = lets cover everything in polka dots/love hearts because it's "soooooo cute you guyz"

heyheyheynow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by heyheyheynow »

Dibs wrote:I doubt Zoe did anything special and if she did, we don't know what. Always got the impression that she didn't really like Fleur though. There was some speculation that some confrontation happened during some convention where everyone suddenly stopped vlogging on a youtuber dinner.
Was that the Playlist one where Louise was vlogging then it got really weird and cut off? I think Fleur and Zoe both went one year, when a bunch of them went to the Bahamas and Fleur stayed with Joey. Usually they're miles apart and I don't think Fleur has been back to Playlist since - she seems to prefer VidCon. Maybe Playlist 2013?

As far as Fleur having kids (I'm catching up on a few days worth of posts), I think she's just going as hard as she can and isn't even thinking of it for at least 4-5 years. I'm in my mid 30s and a fair number of my contemporaries have gotten really burned out in their careers about now after 15 years in. You hit a wall and things change and suddenly work isn't all that important, or it's important in a different way. Plus, Nic Chapman had two kids right in the middle of her Pixiwoo success and it didn't seem to hurt. In fact she got more involved with Real Techniques, which was originally Sam's project only. Fleur and Mike have money and a lot of caring family close by, which makes it much more possible to work and have kids. Maybe Mike will be a stay at home dad? He seems to be much more of a homebody - hadn't been to London in years, etc.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

I obviously have no personal insight on the matter, but I would be surprised if Fleur wanted kids any time soon. She has a lot on her plate and is probably at the peak of her YT career. I definitely dont fault her for putting it off.

Erin
Learner
Learner

Post by Erin »

in a Q&a Fleur, did maybe a month ago, she said they are not looking to have kids for at least another 4-5 years.

luxuryera
Informer
Informer

Post by luxuryera »

I think Fleur has finally made me annoyed with dachshunds from now on ._. For some reason it also annoys me with the fact Mike knows how spoiled and untrained piglet is.

Post by Guest »

I would've been like a little girl in a toy shop in that Cath Kidston 'warehouse' :D It was nice of her to do a giveaway.
I agree about dachsunds becoming a bit annoying now ;)

Return to “FleurDeForce”