Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part3

Laneslady
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee JohnsonCupcakes?part3

Post by Laneslady »

Ok, I'm thinking when kandee told her sister they we're changed, she wasn't happy. Kandee posted a few days ago about whether family or friend sometimes people have got to be weeded out (something like that). Then her sister probably said to pray for her. That's what I'm thinking...just my thoughts.

Also she just posted she's had a painful week and a half, then why did she left her BF post about their engagement. Remember how she RIPPED bobby for posting it on a private FB?

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

With all her 'don't talk shit to me' videos, I wonder if she'll post one actually addressing the suicide.
Also- if Elyse was a cupcake, does this mean if it's a boy it'll be a muffin??? lol ooh man.
I'm popping the popcorn for this crazy ride. Amusing her followers don't understand why she hasn't talked about her current engagement yet- I guess none of them realized she hid the entire thing with Bobby from them all- or tried to. I wonder how she'll handle this since Michael made it public

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Ok, I am really behind here. Where was the engagement post? And is she preggers?These people who tout their Christianity and abstaining til marriage? WTF??
Here is Michael's Instagram Picture of the proposal to Kandee at lake tahoe... I wonder who took the pic... was it a tripod? OR did they take a camera team lol

[instagram][/instagram]

I wonder why she is still keeping it a secret though... I mean, is this all strategy? It must be....after all she let him post and keep the pictuere... I don't get it ...it's beyond me...

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Yeah... i don't get any of it... 4leaflover seems to be the only one who as REAL insight into this whole Kandee situation and how that freak is wired...

@4leaflover: do you know if there is a baby? ;) Please do tell! :-D

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Btw, I really wonder how Kandee's family feels about the engagement...I am sure her mom tags along with anything Kandee does... her precious daughter seems to get her mom's approval on any stupidity she commits, she is her biggest cheerleader after all. But Tiffany - the über-christian, who apperently only conducts intercourse to conceive children (she actually wrote a blog post about that!) - must be disappointed at the least. I cannot imagine her approving of Michael and KAndee's recent lifestyle of non-stop joy rides... . Is it just me or did the relationship between Kandee and Tiffany cool down significantly?

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Well, lemme tell ya if I had a sister like that I would get a good slap and buy her a container load of condoms or better yet, talk her into sterilization. Good lord, 4 different children from 3 different dudes - and now a possible 5th kid from baby daddy no. 4?! Really? You could't make this shit up even if you tried! It's worse than any dialy soap... I wonder if she ever had any STDs???!! The southern part of "Kandeeland" must be have a special district called "chlamydia's paradise"....

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

I think Kandee's family is ok with whatever she does, for some reasons I don't understand. Especially her bigot sister, everyone else will go to hell for just breathing but Kandee is ok. Not sure why.

I don't like to mention this, since her dad died, but I will anyway. In her old video where she told the whiny story of her life, I remember she didn't spoke so well of him. Then suddenly he was the bestest person in the world. I don't get her. I wonder if he or her family ever saw that video.

Maybe her family just isn't too excited about her new jobless fiancé.
Lady_Mary wrote:Btw, I really wonder how Kandee's family feels about the engagement...I am sure her mom tags along with anything Kandee does... her precious daughter seems to get her mom's approval on any stupidity she commits, she is her biggest cheerleader after all. But Tiffany - the über-christian, who apperently only conducts intercourse to conceive children (she actually wrote a blog post about that!) - must be disappointed at the least. I cannot imagine her approving of Michael and KAndee's recent lifestyle of non-stop joy rides... . Is it just me or did the relationship between Kandee and Tiffany cool down significantly?
what?? seriously?? :rofl: Her poor husband :P

I'm still confused, Kandee apparently has a terrible week and he posts that picture? and she doesn't say a word?

I want to see the ring and I want to know who paid for it :P

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Well, speaking from personal experience...there's a dynamic. I am the daughter of an abusive and alcoholic father (He passed, 12 1/2 years ago) and you tend to empathize with your abuser, wonder what could have been different, put what was good on a pedestal, followed by mourning the relationship you wished you had. I suffer PTSD and my entire life has been essentially ruined by his actions. I forgive him, but I struggle with it every day. I saw him as very ill. He grew up with alcoholic/abusive parents, but a part of me wonders if it was the alcohol that made him that way or was he a sociopath. It's the entire chicken before the egg complex, that gets me. The alcohol just amplifies/uninhibits what just under the surface and he did some cruel shit. Abusers are expert manipulator and will do something nice, to suck you back into the narcisstic web they spin. It's very sick. I believe my brother to be one, as a result of our childhood.

With all this said, I haven't any idea if Kandee was abused...neglected maybe...it would explain her batshit nuttiness.

ElizabethE
Talker
Talker

Post by ElizabethE »

Lady_Mary wrote: I wonder if she ever had any STDs???!! The southern part of "Kandeeland" must be have a special district called "chlamydia's paradise"....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Lady_Mary, I'm seriously dying of laughter here :rofl: :rofl:

Kandee's c0ck carousel riding must have definitely left some 'parting gifts' around the southern lane....it's only a logical fact that she was having unprotected sexual relations that she got pregnant, and not just once (the sex). Plus, Bobby and her 'ex husbands' cannot possibly be the only men she's ever been with, considering how narcissistic and histrionic she seems. God knows how many men she bedded, if she dropped out of highschool to get married to some thug?? Obviously, she probably was the town bike, if even her parents couldn't control her and keep her on the right track.

Someone on the old GG commented at some point that she does indeed appear as having been married, because i would have never believed that. Once, maybe, but twice...nah. I thought she was just talking crap.

Now this unwashed, uncombed koala 'artist' and his immense stupidity....I think his family will really give him hell about this, if the marriage thing is not a joke or something. I don't think anyone in his family will ever accept that trainwreck.

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelstar34 »

Hi all!

So I haven't logged on for a while due to password issues but i had to fix it for the latest episode.

Here are my thoughts:

I saw michaels brother post congratulating them somewhere. Twitter maybe??

2) I doubt she's sad over the suicide note. I mean, I understand that it is sad and all that that lady took her own life. It's horrible! but I doubt she truly really cares.

3) I think Michael purposed weeks ago, before they went their separate ways. They just had to discuss it w family and the baby daddy clan

4) I think she's hiding out bcz she doesn't know how to deal with the announcement. And handling bobby who is probably flipping out at the fact that he stood by her side when she was no one, probably supported her financially when she was no one. She must've bought her huge home with all her glaminar money and is using the recent LA glaminar money as down payment for her new LA love nest home w Michael. She's probably sad and hurting bcz maybe she is realizing that not everyone is ok with getting married to a guy 10 years younger within the year....maybe her sister is expressing concern. Idk. But if I were bobby or the middle kids dad, I'd flip out.

4) also, I am thinking she was pregnant, hence the engagement. And maybe the recent sadness is because she lost the baby and is realizing she's not young anymore????

But I doubt she's sand about the suicide. She was posting just fine after that.

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelstar34 »

I seriously, no joke or hate intended, have always felt like she has used the men in her life to get ahead in life. Like Blake and alani's dad I feel she used to get out of the financial rut she was in and to at least somehow support her and Jordan while she pursued her career. Marrying for that never works so then she left him and here's bobby, supporting her financially. Then now that she's fine and 4 kids later, now she's ready for "real young love" which she clearly missed out on as a teen. I actually always thought that.
I also think she got the apprentice job w that "famous make up artist" by sleeping w him or he was her br. Who gets an apprentice job just like that in Hollywood??? She must've said something sexy and asked if she can tag along sloring it around.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Angelstar34 wrote:I seriously, no joke or hate intended, have always felt like she has used the men in her life to get ahead in life. Like Blake and alani's dad I feel she used to get out of the financial rut she was in and to at least somehow support her and Jordan while she pursued her career. Marrying for that never works so then she left him and here's bobby, supporting her financially. Then now that she's fine and 4 kids later, now she's ready for "real young love" which she clearly missed out on as a teen. I actually always thought that.
I also think she got the apprentice job w that "famous make up artist" by sleeping w him or he was her br. Who gets an apprentice job just like that in Hollywood??? She must've said something sexy and asked if she can tag along sloring it around.
I think you are hinting to Ian Ruhter??? (see here: http://ianruhter.blogspot.de/2010/01/ka ... roven.html). If so, I think he is gay.... so I highly doubt he rode the Kandee train.... ;-)

Or wait do you mean Janice Dickinson? I think that is a female artist (whom I have never heard of...) http://www.examiner.com/article/kandee- ... ridiculous

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Angelstar34 wrote:Hi all!

So I haven't logged on for a while due to password issues but i had to fix it for the latest episode.

Here are my thoughts:

I saw michaels brother post congratulating them somewhere. Twitter maybe??

2) I doubt she's sad over the suicide note. I mean, I understand that it is sad and all that that lady took her own life. It's horrible! but I doubt she truly really cares.

3) I think Michael purposed weeks ago, before they went their separate ways. They just had to discuss it w family and the baby daddy clan

4) I think she's hiding out bcz she doesn't know how to deal with the announcement. And handling bobby who is probably flipping out at the fact that he stood by her side when she was no one, probably supported her financially when she was no one. She must've bought her huge home with all her glaminar money and is using the recent LA glaminar money as down payment for her new LA love nest home w Michael. She's probably sad and hurting bcz maybe she is realizing that not everyone is ok with getting married to a guy 10 years younger within the year....maybe her sister is expressing concern. Idk. But if I were bobby or the middle kids dad, I'd flip out.

4) also, I am thinking she was pregnant, hence the engagement. And maybe the recent sadness is because she lost the baby and is realizing she's not young anymore????

But I doubt she's sand about the suicide. She was posting just fine after that.
Interesting observations. May I throw in my 5 cents of thought?

1) I am SURE Kandee is shell-shocked about Sarah Boren's suicide and the possible aftermath this might draw for her. I am gonna check with some folks whom I have known for a while and who might know about this incident, cuz they live close by. Maybe they can shed some light on what's going on and what happened behind the scenes. I wish Kandee would adress it, set the record clear from her perspective. I mean she should do so out of her own interest, to wash herself "clean" of any accusations. I think she is acting "normal" , because she wants it to blow over and to be done with and forgotten. It is a horrible topic and she doens't want to deal with it. For her there is no point in "beating a dead horse" - NO PUN INTENDED! Anyway, if desired ( I know some of you were not happy about me discussing this suicide issue - which I respect!) , I can keep you posted.

2) Looking at Kandee's IG, they were in Lake Tahoe a month ago, weren't they? So yeah, I believe that the engagement must at least be 2-4 weeks old. What makes you think that they split afterward?!

3) I can see your point here. I wonder as well what the hell is going on..... . I am sure Bobby doesnt give a damn, from what i saw, he is in a relationship with a beautiful girl and quite happy. Good for him! However, I am sure that the baby daddies will raise hell to keep Kandee in Nevada, so they don't have to travel hundreds of miles to share custody with Kandee. Which leads me to the point that Kandee might give up parts of her custody???

4) Hmmmm.... could be .... who knows? Anything is possible in Kandeeland! :)

ElizabethE
Talker
Talker

Post by ElizabethE »

My two cents-

IF this 'engagement' is for real, then she's showing a great deal of irresponsibility towards herself, Michael and most importantly towards her children.

She didn't 'miss out' on 'teen love', seeing how she got married at 17. That's doing exactly that- NOT missing out on teen love. She didn't just date and go to school/college like all normal teens do, she pushed the envelope and got married, assuming responsibilities that not even adults can handle. It was obviously bound to fail...particularly considering her 'dreams' of grandeur and celebrity.

Instead of focusing on rebuilding her life with someone her age who can give her a stable home and make 'an honest woman' out of her, she chooses to ride it with a 'boy', a young man whose dreams I'm sure don't include taking care of a bunch of strange kids who we don't know if they love him or not. They might feel resentful against him for taking their mom 'away' and being a hurdle for their parents 'getting back together'. We all know that such young children cannot understand certain adult things, and I am sure they feel neglected, abandoned and tossed around. That WILL leave strong marks on them as people, as future adults.

She is an internet personality who lives off YouTube. I think it's a mistake to rely on such a fickle source of income and take the additional burden of supporting another adult. It's not like Michael has any job prospects or a trust fund to live on- he's still living with his parents.

Kandee is doing exactly what she's been doing all her life- relieving herself of responsibility. NOTHING seems to matter as long as SHE gets what SHE wants- cupcake love, glittery dreams, a nice little love nest with some young man and sitting on her arse filming videos, to then complain how hard she's having it.

It always seemed that she complained about everything- how her life choices were so unfortunate, how her kids are burdens and 'mistakes', how people are so 'mean and evil', everybody is out to get her.

JStone+
Talker
Talker

Post by JStone+ »

I find it funny that there are hundreds of people commenting on the engagement photo "did she say yes" why the hell would someone post and engagement picture if they said no? but wouldn't it be hilarious if she did say no. In a couple days we'll get an updated photo with the caption "when lubs says no"
:rofl:

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelstar34 »

By go their separate ways I meant when she went to LA to be on "TV" and he went to Nashville or tx to be w his band.

They also were in Tahoe recently. Kandee posted pics of that beach on her snapchat. She posted a pic of dessert at a restaurant with the caption "dessert" and a view of the beach w a caption that said something about how beautiful the view is. So she was celebrating being reunited w Michael.

Especially how on Twitter he posted that she said to him something like "did you know that I don't never want to be away from you" (something a 5 year old would say)

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

I suppose her apprentice with the famous make up artist is just another lie. If it was true she would say the name. A lie just like when she said she was a celebrity make up artist. Before YT she did nothing.

Ok so what changed? why before she said she couldn't leave Nevada cause of the kids? Something changed in the custody?

Lady_Mary wrote:
3) I can see your point here. I wonder as well what the hell is going on..... . I am sure Bobby doesnt give a damn, from what i saw, he is in a relationship with a beautiful girl and quite happy. Good for him! However, I am sure that the baby daddies will raise hell to keep Kandee in Nevada, so they don't have to travel hundreds of miles to share custody with Kandee. Which leads me to the point that Kandee might give up parts of her custody???
)
If you mean the girl on his twitter, then he is not with her :P Maybe he is with someone but not that one, someone catfished him with those pictures :P
I'm sure he is not too happy about her engagement, after all he was crazy about her and never ended up marrying her.

How many of you think she will actually get married?

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

4leaflover wrote:She'll film her reality show in Los Angeles, I doubt that she'll be there permanently.
I really hope it will end up like the one with the fowler sisters. Who would do a reality show about Kandee? will it be a web thing? Who cares about Kandee outside of YT?

Are they going to get married just for the show? :P

QueenE
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by QueenE »

4leaflover wrote:Wondering now if that Reality Show would be with the Makeup Apprentice. That would make sense, she has this urgency to be in Los Angeles. Yeah, it'd have to be a youtube thing,
She'll lead Michael on with this wedding, make him leave the house when she gets about 6 months pregnant, then claim poor me, I am single and with a deadbeat dad.
She really did fuck up Bobby with that.
yeah I think she does that will all men and I believe she will do same with him.

ElizabethE
Talker
Talker

Post by ElizabethE »

But how can Kandee be an 'apprentice' at a makeup artist if she claims to have been herself a 'celebrity' makeup artist??

Celebrity makeup artists don't need to be apprenticing with anyone....how come? She didn't say with who, no wonder :D Kandee's lying, what a shocker!!!

I don't think there will ever be a proper reality show, who on earth would watch them??
....yes, she might get gigs for minor promotional stuff, but there's a HORDE of young, beautiful, talented and genuinely charismatic girls on YouTube. Why would companies go to her???

I am curious and i pray she gets pregnant.....OMG....imagine the comments!!! Fifth kid with an unemployed 'artist'.... :rofl: Mother of the Year no less. I smell cupcake in the oven!!!!
I'm also thinking that Michael most probably wants kids and a family in his future, has he considered that their mother will be Kandee? Does he really want that, with her impressive track record?

Return to “Kandee Johnson”