Emilynoel83shadesofberry part 7

Re: Emilynoel83shadesofberry part 7

Post by Guest »

Why does she even bother reviewing products that has been out for over a year (or more)? I'm serious, what is the point? Its like she sits there thinking "I have to review something....but instead of reviewing these brand new on the market products a company just sent me (that people would be very interested in seing a review on), i'll review this instead, *grabs a completely random product out of her massive collection* Hey, i haven't reviewed this yet, lets do this! Yeah!"
Never mind the fact that everyone else has already reviewed it and it is most likely irrelevant by the time she gets around to doing it. When you are that late to the party, you are not being fashionably late...you are more like a no-show

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Fat Shark »

She saw that Rimmel blush on Nouveau Cheap. A few days ago NC posted a picture with that blush on her IG. That is what she means by people "all over social media" talking about it . Why she just didn't say "I saw this on Nouveau Cheap's IG." or something. It cannot be a coincidence.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Epiphany53
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Epiphany53 »

MakeUpStuff wrote:Why does she even bother reviewing products that has been out for over a year (or more)? I'm serious, what is the point? Its like she sits there thinking "I have to review something....but instead of reviewing these brand new on the market products a company just sent me (that people would be very interested in seing a review on), i'll review this instead, *grabs a completely random product out of her massive collection* Hey, i haven't reviewed this yet, lets do this! Yeah!"
Never mind the fact that everyone else has already reviewed it and it is most likely irrelevant by the time she gets around to doing it. When you are that late to the party, you are not being fashionably late...you are more like a no-show
Yes - six figures for this?! She, like many others, fell into you tube at exactly the right time (to strike it rich). She *used* to work at this 'job'....hence, earning her money. Now, not so much.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Epiphany53 wrote:
MakeUpStuff wrote:Why does she even bother reviewing products that has been out for over a year (or more)? I'm serious, what is the point? Its like she sits there thinking "I have to review something....but instead of reviewing these brand new on the market products a company just sent me (that people would be very interested in seing a review on), i'll review this instead, *grabs a completely random product out of her massive collection* Hey, i haven't reviewed this yet, lets do this! Yeah!"
Yes - six figures for this?! She, like many others, fell into you tube at exactly the right time (to strike it rich). She *used* to work at this 'job'....hence, earning her money. Now, not so much.
Yep, if she tried to start a channel now, no way in hell would anyone notice, particularly with her age, looks and lack of skills and abilities.

TrangPak
Informer
Informer

Post by TrangPak »

I wish she would start losing subscribers to show her that you cant put out half assed content, but her minions will always worship her, her drunkard husband, and spawn. She could film herself pooping and her minions would like it....the most dislikes Ive seen lately was for her "fun bun" which was only like 100 if I remember correctly

Joni_M
Informer
Informer

Post by Joni_M »

puppymomma4 wrote:I believe it to be on her left (our right) lower side, just as the teeth become larger: not a dentist here, perhaps a molar of some sort? not the largest, back molars, though.
Yes, you explained it perfectly, Dr Puppy. (Your next patient is in Exam room 2, btw.) I'm the missing tooth spotter -- can't help it, teeth are my thing, ya know? At first I assumed the gap in Emily's lower teeth would be fixed, i.e., she was getting a tooth implant and just had to await its crafting, but.... nope. She has had that missing tooth for about six months, so now I'm finally waking up to the fact that, despite her nice house and comfortable lifestyle, there must be a part of Emily that is a bit...shall we say....white trashy? I mean, come on! If you have the money, who in f**k doesn't make sure they get their teeth fixed?! Especially if they make a living as a beauty guru on YouTube and spend all day staring at themselves in the mirror or camera viewfinder?! I'm sorry I keep harping on this tooth, but it just boggles my mind that a well-educated, middle class, YOUNG woman would just go about her life without a damn tooth! :o

Also... thanks to the poster who mentioned Emily's vocal fry. I never heard it before, now it's ALL I hear. Ugh. The thing I always liked best about her was her nice speaking voice, but no more. Fry, fry, fry.... it's all I hear. :(

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

I will look for that missing tooth today!! :tu: :rofl:

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Joni_M wrote:
puppymomma4 wrote:I believe it to be on her left (our right) lower side, just as the teeth become larger: not a dentist here, perhaps a molar of some sort? not the largest, back molars, though.
Yes, you explained it perfectly, Dr Puppy. (Your next patient is in Exam room 2, btw.) I'm the missing tooth spotter -- can't help it, teeth are my thing, ya know? At first I assumed the gap in Emily's lower teeth would be fixed, i.e., she was getting a tooth implant and just had to await its crafting, but.... nope. She has had that missing tooth for about six months, so now I'm finally waking up to the fact that, despite her nice house and comfortable lifestyle, there must be a part of Emily that is a bit...shall we say....white trashy? I mean, come on! If you have the money, who in f**k doesn't make sure they get their teeth fixed?! Especially if they make a living as a beauty guru on YouTube and spend all day staring at themselves in the mirror or camera viewfinder?! I'm sorry I keep harping on this tooth, but it just boggles my mind that a well-educated, middle class, YOUNG woman would just go about her life without a damn tooth! :o

Also... thanks to the poster who mentioned Emily's vocal fry. I never heard it before, now it's ALL I hear. Ugh. The thing I always liked best about her was her nice speaking voice, but no more. Fry, fry, fry.... it's all I hear. :(
That's my point all along: a hillbilly in a McMansion with a drunk husband. They're such a couple of embarrassments.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I spotted the tooth! It exists! :tu:

TrangPak
Informer
Informer

Post by TrangPak »

Anyone else find her humor so childish and juvenile? Idk, I rewatched the first part of this years Emily Awards and clicked out quickly because of her cat voiceover....

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

TrangPak wrote:Anyone else find her humor so childish and juvenile? Idk, I rewatched the first part of this years Emily Awards and clicked out quickly because of her cat voiceover....
Her sense of humor is really poorly developed and basic. There is nothing I like or can stand about her. In addition to her fugly potato head, teensy-tiny eyes, MASSIVE brow bone, big, obnoxious nose, droopy jowls, terrible aging, no neck, sawed-off body, alcoholic husband with mannaries and a big pot belly, missing toof and fugleous baby, her sense of humor is a nightmare.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Keep it classy, hillbilly redneck.

Carterville Village must be fresh outta dentists!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

@puppymomma4 who is in your profile photo? Also how did you initially find Emily? And what made you begin to hate Emily? Just curious. :)

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:@puppymomma4 who is in your profile photo? Also how did you initially find Emily? And what made you begin to hate Emily? Just curious. :)
That's Kristin Gehm. Her channel is kristingehm and vlog channel is kgehmvlogs. She's a huge trainwreck, literally and figuratively.

Found Emily searching YT for makeup reviews. The first review I saw of Emily's was a Rimmel mascara review...had to have been 2008 or so. I started hating her around the time most people turned on her...before she quit the news job but when you could tell she was going to. The failed attempt to infiltrate QVC, tons of free shit getting sent her way ***yet claiming not to be sponsored or swayed in any way by being sent thousands of $$$$ in free swag, the vlogging which revealed her insipid personailty. The list goes on.

rosefox0029
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by rosefox0029 »

Honestly, I kind of liked her most recent video. Finally a decent review on some relevant products. But did anybody else think her vocal fry was particularly intense today?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

puppymomma4 wrote:
kathleenlightsssss wrote:@puppymomma4 who is in your profile photo? Also how did you initially find Emily? And what made you begin to hate Emily? Just curious. :)
That's Kristin Gehm. Her channel is kristingehm and vlog channel is kgehmvlogs. She's a huge trainwreck, literally and figuratively.

Found Emily searching YT for makeup reviews. The first review I saw of Emily's was a Rimmel mascara review...had to have been 2008 or so. I started hating her around the time most people turned on her...before she quit the news job but when you could tell she was going to. The failed attempt to infiltrate QVC, tons of free shit getting sent her way ***yet claiming not to be sponsored or swayed in any way by being sent thousands of $$$$ in free swag, the vlogging which revealed her insipid personailty. The list goes on.
Whoever that is in your profile photo looks like the epitome of a train wreck :rofl: :? I'll have to look that one up! :tu: Thanks for your prompt responses, btw. :)

I just noticed the Vocal fry... it happens quite often with Emily. I wonder why?

rosefox0029
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by rosefox0029 »

I actually really kind of liked her most recent video. It was actually informative and on relevant products. But did anyone else notice how bad her vocal fry was in it? It was hard to focus on the review because it was all I was hearing.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Joni_M
Informer
Informer

Post by Joni_M »

puppymomma4 wrote:Keep it classy, hillbilly redneck.

Thank you for this! I knew I wasn't seeing things.

As for the vocal fry, once you start hearing it, you can't ever unhear it. Very annoying.

gurushade
Talker
Talker

Post by gurushade »

puppymomma4 wrote:Keep it classy, hillbilly redneck.

Why wouldn't someone with her resources and "career" get that fixed?! I know you have an explanation, puppy. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

gurushade
Talker
Talker

Post by gurushade »

And thank you for posting that!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Return to “Emilynoel83”