MakeupGeekTV Part 4

lillemy01
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MakeupGeekTV Part 4

Post by lillemy01 »

Ha ha ha ha she was really happy with Kim k?? And happy with the class as if she had any say in things?? Is she really thinkink they would give a dam about what she thinks??

QuesoRita
Learner
Learner

Post by QuesoRita »

poopy wrote:Wait, what happened with Marlenna/Carli/Manny?
Who said anything happened? I haven't heard anything

QuesoRita
Learner
Learner

Post by QuesoRita »

lillemy01 wrote:Ha ha ha ha she was really happy with Kim k?? And happy with the class as if she had any say in things?? Is she really thinkink they would give a dam about what she thinks??
She actually Snapchatted about it acting like the class wasn't all that, and said she already knew most of what they talked about. Ok right Marlena. You're SO PRO. She was supposed to do a video on the class and show the goody bag but like usual, she's "too busy" to make a video - aka being a fat slob somewhere other than Sacramento while she complains about her bald spots sipping Starbucks

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

QuesoRita wrote:
Carli commented on Manny being a bully. Marlena reprimanded her. http://boycottgerardcosmetics.altervist ... /?q=node/2

lillemy01
Informer
Informer

Post by lillemy01 »

QuesoRita wrote:
lillemy01 wrote:Ha ha ha ha she was really happy with Kim k?? And happy with the class as if she had any say in things?? Is she really thinkink they would give a dam about what she thinks??
She actually Snapchatted about it acting like the class wasn't all that, and said she already knew most of what they talked about. Ok right Marlena. You're SO PRO. She was supposed to do a video on the class and show the goody bag but like usual, she's "too busy" to make a video - aka being a fat slob somewhere other than Sacramento while she complains about her bald spots sipping Starbucks
yea well in the video she was horrible negativ to EVERYTHING all the items where shit in her opinion . All of them and the Clas well she knew most of itt apparently. If i would have been Mario i would never ever talk a not even a lite bit positiv about her or her products...

QuesoRita
Learner
Learner

Post by QuesoRita »

lillemy01 wrote:
QuesoRita wrote:
yea well in the video she was horrible negativ to EVERYTHING all the items where shit in her opinion . All of them and the Clas well she knew most of itt apparently. If i would have been Mario i would never ever talk a not even a lite bit positiv about her or her products...
Hah Mario's not stupid. There's a ton of peopel tryign to stay their own brands. Marlena is a nobody.

She's on her way to pick up Jaclyn Hill from the airport. Vomit. Now e have to hear about that pointless collab all fall. I actually don't mind Jaclyn Hill but what a mistake partnering with this gross company. Jaclyn at least has some credibility in the industry. Marlena is a wannabe Kim Kardashian joke of YouTube.

QuesoRita
Learner
Learner

Post by QuesoRita »

lillemy01 wrote:
QuesoRita wrote:
Hah Mario's not stupid. There's a ton of people trying to start their own brands. Marlena is a nobody.

She's on her way to pick up Jaclyn Hill from the airport. Vomit. Now e have to hear about that pointless collab all fall. I actually don't mind Jaclyn Hill but what a mistake partnering with this gross company. Jaclyn at least has some credibility in the industry. Marlena is a wannabe Kim Kardashian joke of YouTube. Pretty much everyone can do makeup better than she can. I can't wait to see her next to Jaclyn. Let the fat jokes begin!!!!

Don't forget to cover your saddlebags with your huge handbag, Marlena. It's your signature move! :tu:

andhere_we_go
Talker
Talker

Post by andhere_we_go »

I was also disgusted with how much she trashed everything in the goodie bag-oh, these are too small but too big for under my eye (small beauty blenders), oh this palette is good for make-up artists I guess (anastasia brow palette), I don't really like this product but some people love it so *shrugs* (a cream eyeshadow), etc.

Like girl, sit the hell down.

lillemy01
Informer
Informer

Post by lillemy01 »

I think her crashing all the products was because she will do a makeup class soon again where she will tell everybody thats its a bit cheeper but sooooo much better with mug products in the goodie bag. I mean even charlotte tilbury just had nice packaging but the product was shit... or the armani creme eye shadow sucked and she hated it ....

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

She acted like her minions were waiting on baited breath for her to offer her smug opinion on every item (Benefit should rethink their packaging...CT isn't special but she's NOT bashing the brand ). No. All her stupid minions wanted to know is what was in the bag. She could have satisfied that with a couple of IG posts.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

QuesoRita
Learner
Learner

Post by QuesoRita »

lillemy01 wrote:I think her crashing all the products was because she will do a makeup class soon again where she will tell everybody thats its a bit cheeper but sooooo much better with mug products in the goodie bag. I mean even charlotte tilbury just had nice packaging but the product was shit... or the armani creme eye shadow sucked and she hated it ....
She had a class in the past a few years ago. She made some hideous XSparkage scrap book-style craft project folders for everyone. When I saw them in her vlog I about laughed my ass out of the chair. But nevermind that. Why in the hell would anyone consider taking a makeup lesson from her????? Like, do people have eyes? open eyes? I would question their vision if they actually signed up. What respectable woman wants to look like they're some cheap date going to a rave? I'd probably get better results doing my eyeshadow with one of those powder/paper applicators that you press on your eye and then slide off.

QuesoRita
Learner
Learner

Post by QuesoRita »

andhere_we_go wrote:I was also disgusted with how much she trashed everything in the goodie bag-oh, these are too small but too big for under my eye (small beauty blenders), oh this palette is good for make-up artists I guess (anastasia brow palette), I don't really like this product but some people love it so *shrugs* (a cream eyeshadow), etc.

Like girl, sit the hell down.
I'm convinced that she bashes every product that she doesn't know how to use :P And that's why she bashes everything!

QuesoRita
Learner
Learner

Post by QuesoRita »

jessica3llen wrote:
QuesoRita wrote:
Carli commented on Manny being a bully. Marlena reprimanded her. http://boycottgerardcosmetics.altervist ... /?q=node/2
She's such a cash cow. Mrs. "I don't step on women, I build them up!." Sure Marlena. And I'm Ronald McDonald. And no you can't have any burgers, get away from me.

truebooty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by truebooty »

I'm confused. Are they smiling? This is a tampon ad.Image

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

QuesoRita
Learner
Learner

Post by QuesoRita »

truebooty wrote:I'm confused. Are they smiling? This is a tampon ad.Image

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

LOLOLOLOL!!

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

I think it's important for plus size and ever people of all sizes to know how to dress for their body
Any spelling errors are due to auto correct

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

Call her next thread cashcowgeek
Any spelling errors are due to auto correct

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

that photo looks so staged. yikes!
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “MakeupGeekTV”