Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: BowCreeper30goingon13 (Part 9)

Post by tiramisuforyou »

soo yeah wrote:
DracoMalfoy wrote:Where's this fortune cookie video? Lmao
here ya go I hope that works :)
i took a screenshot of that letter and altered the levels and contrast to make it a bit easier to read:
i guess her "friend" wrote it just to be nice and to keep in touch, but the thought process behind it and the wording seems so forced, imo.
"Hi. How are you doing? I'm sure it's been a tearful month. Some funeral homes let you write notes and put them onto balloons to send off. Have you written any poetry about your experiences? I thought you might want to make someone's day with a note. I thought you might want the coaster by your bed or by the computer."

in the next clip she shows the coaster that she received....and it's by her bed. what a surprise.

Karen Smith
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Karen Smith »

I haven't watched the Vlog but I don't think there's anything wrong with not driving, just don't lie about it. Now just wait, when her dad goes somewhere she'll stay back in the car, hop into the driver's seat and 'vlog'

20 Million Dollars
Debater
Debater

Post by 20 Million Dollars »

Karen Smith wrote:I haven't watched the Vlog but I don't think there's anything wrong with not driving, just don't lie about it. Now just wait, when her dad goes somewhere she'll stay back in the car, hop into the driver's seat and 'vlog'
It wouldn't be the first time!
[video][/video]

chanelpoison
Informer
Informer

Post by chanelpoison »

20 Million Dollars wrote:
DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:She starts talking about "her car", do we believe she drives? Or is this just another, "my dad drove, but I'll pretend I did"?
She doesn't drive. Every time the car is in motion she's in the passenger seat, and if she DID drive, she would have bought one of those dashboard cameras or tripods ages ago to film herself lip-syncing in the car like all of the vloggers she watches.
She sure wants us to believe she does, though! "This is my car, these are the taz mats in my car, this is my car."
Wasn't there a video where she mentioned her dad getting Taz mats for his car?

LOL at that clip of her saying bye to those people at the restaurant. "LOOK GUYS!!! I HAVE FRIENDS!!"

Her dad SERIOUSLY wants NO part in her videos. Not sure if I feel more second-hand embarrassment for Allie or her father at this point.
Her eyes are way too shifty for me to be convinced that she's being honest. I know that's not a foolproof way to determine if someone is lying, but you can tell that she's full of shit just by observing her overall body language, choppy shots, and vague (almost robotic) descriptions.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

I'm not gonna lie, her dad doesn't look like the smartest person on the planet. Probably where Princess gets her wits. And I agree, as soon as she started talking her eyes starting shifting.
Also she kinda gave her age away by knowing what happened to Britney Murphy. I'm 25 and I barely remember
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

Karen Smith
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Karen Smith »

20 Million Dollars wrote:
Karen Smith wrote:I haven't watched the Vlog but I don't think there's anything wrong with not driving, just don't lie about it. Now just wait, when her dad goes somewhere she'll stay back in the car, hop into the driver's seat and 'vlog'
It wouldn't be the first time!
[video][/video]

LOL one second she's in the driver's seat then the next clip she's sitting in the passenger's seat.

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

Heyholetsgo wrote:I'm not gonna lie, her dad doesn't look like the smartest person on the planet. Probably where Princess gets her wits. And I agree, as soon as she started talking her eyes starting shifting.
Also she kinda gave her age away by knowing what happened to Britney Murphy. I'm 25 and I barely remember
Lol, I don't see how that gives away someone's age? I'm 22 and I remember that she died of an overdose.

It was just in 2009. Not 1999.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

A 16 year old would have been what, 9? What do 9 year olds know about conspiracy theories and drug overdoses?
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Pistachiyo »

Someone needs to email her as a youtube official saying they've received complaints that she's lying about her age and that she needs to confess or her account will be terminated. I'd love to see the outcome of that. I'd love for her to get a wake up call essentially.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

[youtube][/youtube]
RETIRED MODERATOR

silvertree
Informer
Informer

Post by silvertree »

i haven't even watched the video yet and i'm already annoyed. realites defiently

ffs learn to spell allie, you're nearly 30! at least use a spellchecker! :roll:

QueenJ
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by QueenJ »

Who did she copy for this video?

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

QueenJ wrote:Who did she copy for this video?
Just looking at her Google+ now to determine who she's been watching recently...
RETIRED MODERATOR

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

She mentions that she likes watching MyLifeAsEva's videos and that she does a lot of expectation vs reality videos. Then there was one that she recently commented on, it's by XxBeccaGracexX (who is 15 btw :?), so probably a mix between the two, plus a few more that she watched
RETIRED MODERATOR

silvertree
Informer
Informer

Post by silvertree »

what....in god's name....was that video

when did she film half of these clips? last winter? she's been planning a summer expectations vs reality since then..? :? even the ice cream one looks like it was filmed in january. her hair is dark for the majority of this video.

i'm not sure why she thinks those pennies in a jar mean she can't afford a bikini...she buys them all from the thrift store... :lol: i doubt she spends more than a couple of dollars on them.

i find it creepy that she actually has young teens to hang out with and film for her videos. where are their parents??

expectation vs reality videos are lame af anyway.

cuteceratops
Learner
Learner

Post by cuteceratops »

The marshmallow roasting with the ice/snow behind her just about killed me.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

QueenJ wrote:Who did she copy for this video?
I forget her name but I think her name is rachel?? Idk but she is known in the guru community for making these videos and get mad when others make similar ones.

Also can someone PLEASE gif her diving into the doughnut at the pool because I am dying :rofl:

20 Million Dollars
Debater
Debater

Post by 20 Million Dollars »

cuteceratops wrote:The marshmallow roasting with the ice/snow behind her just about killed me.
That was my favorite part. The winter clothing!
Oh, Allie :rofl:

Cat_Lady22
Informer
Informer

Post by Cat_Lady22 »

There might be a few 'In Soviet Russia' jokes that I could make about Allie's video,here... :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It cracks me up that she has this obsession with Amazon lately - she will blow any money she makes on there just ordering shit she sees in other peoples' videos. I'm waiting for her to start buying ridiculous amounts of high end makeup now ...

Return to “bowbeauty24/Allison,Matt,andLegend”