KathleenLights part 2

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KathleenLights part 2

Post by 123xyz »

It really blows my mind that she would do anything to be Jaclyn. What exactly is it that she wants from Jaclyn? Jaclyn's drag look? Jaclyn's oh so youthful look? Jaclyn' "fame"? Jaclyn's life? I just don't see anything great about Jaclyn that someone could possibly want to be just like her. To me she's just a dramatic Youtuber who's skincare and drag makeup makes her look 44, not 24.

tired_of_bs
Naughty
Naughty
Been thanked: 0

Post by tired_of_bs »

EurekaMreum wrote:Not only that, she has said in previous videos that she has a lot of back ups... it wasn't a big deal, considering that she doesn't even wear makeup everyday. I really hate how she tries so hard to be such as obnoxious as JH.
Yes I remember she bought the red beauty blender too.... And she did a video of RT miracle sponge vs Beauty Blender(BB) and said the RT one is as good as BB and she would not repurchase BB... :? :? Someone needs to tweet her that video

I unfollowed KL on instagram after one incident & recently I decided to check out her instagram . She gets sent so many products from all kinds of companies yet she chooses to review only ELF, Too Faced, ColourPop, MUG products & does her monthly unboxing of Boxycharm(also sent to her). Not that her reviews will be helpful but it would be nice to see swatches of all those MUFE lip glosses, theBalm matte glosses & notes about the Lush, S&G products and all those Deborah Lipman nail polishes, at least for her subscribers. I think like Jaclyn, she is also pushing certain brands only. Maybe she has a collab with TF coming up?

Post by Guest »

Did anyone notice or it's probably been mentioned that she seemed awkward or on something in the beginning of Kat Chats, her arms were like that wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man!

What was in her coffee! Image

Her facial expressions were so odd and I couldn't even get through the story she was rambling on about Image

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

^I have a feeling that is actually Kathleen's real personality, and that she used to act more calm and reserved in order to maintain a good image. Now that she has over 1mil subs and in her mind has "made it," she's probably comfortable being herself.

frohmitron89
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by frohmitron89 »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:Did anyone notice or it's probably been mentioned that she seemed awkward or on something in the beginning of Kat Chats, her arms were like that wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man!

What was in her coffee! Image

Her facial expressions were so odd and I couldn't even get through the story she was rambling on about Image

Haha hahahahahahaha YES. freaking hysterical. Family guy rules for quick hilarious come backs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Youtubeallday
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Youtubeallday »

Nothing was in her coffee. It was just her annoying uneducated self with a magical dust of obsession with Jaclyn Hill and insecurity.

Hihotintin
Informer
Informer

Post by Hihotintin »

123xyz wrote:^I have a feeling that is actually Kathleen's real personality, and that she used to act more calm and reserved in order to maintain a good image. Now that she has over 1mil subs and in her mind has "made it," she's probably comfortable being herself.
Is it wrong to say I want the more reserved Kathleen back?!

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Hihotintin wrote:
123xyz wrote:^I have a feeling that is actually Kathleen's real personality, and that she used to act more calm and reserved in order to maintain a good image. Now that she has over 1mil subs and in her mind has "made it," she's probably comfortable being herself.
Is it wrong to say I want the more reserved Kathleen back?!
No, I agree completely. She used to be much more professional, and you could tell she would put effort into her videos. Now she just half asses things when she can, (as seen in her lip swatch video and her constantly not bothering to check the name or shade of a product) and continues to act like a child. She doesn't even bother to do her hair and makeup in some videos now, which reflects poorly on her beauty channel.

gossboss
Learner
Learner

Post by gossboss »

I have a theory that the Colour Pop lippies were sent out to YTers to hype up but then when they actually sold they got so many complaints they pulled them to do a quick reformulation. I have heard nothing but bad things from ppl who have actually purchased. Blargh.

Hihotintin
Informer
Informer

Post by Hihotintin »

gossboss wrote:I have a theory that the Colour Pop lippies were sent out to YTers to hype up but then when they actually sold they got so many complaints they pulled them to do a quick reformulation. I have heard nothing but bad things from ppl who have actually purchased. Blargh.
Honestly they would have to at this point because word of mouth about a bad product will ruin a company no matter how many YT claim it's "AMAZING AND MY FAVORITE"

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

honeybuns3
Stalker
Stalker

Post by honeybuns3 »

Ok so I discovered some crazy information on Instagram today. I saw this through a mutual friend . Apparently Danny has a 9 year old daughter????

The mother of Danny’s daughter posted a screenshot on her friend leaving an EXPOLSIVE comment on the collage pic of her and Danny…. I’m going to attached pictures of the actual comment (before it got mysteriously deleted on Kathleen’s IG)
Danny’s Baby Mama Caption: When I open social media and my friends are standing up for my daughter. She doesn’t have a good father, that cares enough to call or visit her but she has people who love her, and that alone melts my heart.”
The actual comment that was left on Kathleen’s IG picture said this:
“perfect couple, sweet couple, relationship goal, power couple, are some of the things I see on your followers post on your photos and I have to admit being someone that knows WHO YOUR HUSBAND is to his DAUGHTER makes me upset to see so many people think that he is this great guy, for those that don’t know he has a daughter, she is 9 years old and would want nothing more than to have her father involved in her life. YET HE HAS NEGELECTED HER ALL HER LIFE causing irreplaceable damage to her self esteem, self worth and all over well being. You seem like a sensible girl and I cannot understand why you would condone this hurtful behavior.”

Ok so I thought Kathleen and Danny have been together for about 8 years now? He had a baby with another girl, dumped her and joined the army is my guess. How is this acceptable to Kathleen?? I mean he’s your husband and he won’t even recognize his own kid?! From the sounds of the Mother and her friend, Kathleen is perfectly aware that Danny has a daughter from another woman and she cannot stand the thought of it. I know a lot of women that expect from the man that they end up with to completely forget about their past relationship. I KNEW something weird was up with Danny. This just proves how shady that relationship is.

http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx6/ ... e6bywe.jpg

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

:D

^^^Good find we should repost this in the new thread

mell232323

Post by mell232323 »

tired_of_bs wrote:
jessica3llen wrote:Yeah I only watched the first few minites but that semed dumb. You already had it requested. Why have ppl request again?
I turned it off right after hearing that....her intros just never seem to end and are full of pointless statements
lol i know im late but you know.. kathleen is people pleaser. she has to make sure that lots of people want to see the video that shes going to film. instead of doing what she really wants...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “KathleenLights”