Big brother 17 (spoilers & talk'n shit)

paperflowers
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Big brother 17 (spoilers & talk'n shit)

Post by paperflowers »

Tilzeladas15 wrote:OMG whoever has the live feed please tell me that Clay is not the target or not on the block anymore!!! I love him and Sheli
He's on the block, but has the veto. Veto ceremony is Monday.

Tilzeladas15
Talker
Talker

Post by Tilzeladas15 »

So now that the twins are safe are they going around telling people about the twist?

paperflowers
Informer
Informer

Post by paperflowers »

Everyone now knows about the twins at this point. Clay used the veto on himself and Vanessa nominated Jason as the replacement. Sucks because I don't want Jason to go.

Tilzeladas15
Talker
Talker

Post by Tilzeladas15 »

I love Jason! Why are they keeping Austin in the house? I don't like the whole situation between him and Liz.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

ughhh seriously?!!? i was so ready for austin to go.. jason has really grown on me. i'll be sad to see him leave :(

hmbxo13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hmbxo13 »

Things have really kicked up since Jason was put on the block. There's sooo much drama!

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Austin is such a fuck boy lol all he cares about is getting to jury to fuck Liz who think he's gross LOLOLOL

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

He's so fucking full of himself. There was a part during live stream where he talked about how Liz, Julia, and Jackie were all into him and how Liz and Julia basically decided to leave it up to him for him to decide which one he liked more so that's why he's making it sooooo clear that he's into Liz. Not to mention that gf back home that suddenly wasn't actually a thing as soon as he decided Liz was into him. Just stop existing, Austin.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

omg, what an asshat! lmao.. julia can't stand him and liz doesn't even like him, right?!

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Julia said she LOATHES him and Liz is clearly embarrassed that people know they kissed and has claimed to not like him to Vanessa and Shelli.

paperflowers
Informer
Informer

Post by paperflowers »

Evolve wrote:He's so fucking full of himself. There was a part during live stream where he talked about how Liz, Julia, and Jackie were all into him and how Liz and Julia basically decided to leave it up to him for him to decide which one he liked more so that's why he's making it sooooo clear that he's into Liz. Not to mention that gf back home that suddenly wasn't actually a thing as soon as he decided Liz was into him. Just stop existing, Austin.
I feel bad for Liz. She should tell him she doesn't like him, but I know she's not because he's helping her get further in the game. I hope she finally does tell him if they end up being in jury together and jury starts next week (I think). So yeah.

paperflowers
Informer
Informer

Post by paperflowers »

letmetellyou wrote:omg, what an asshat! lmao.. julia can't stand him and liz doesn't even like him, right?!
Liz might like him as a friend, but not beyond that. Julia loathes him.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Liz is in a weird spot, Austin kind of sabotages her game by being a showmance that puts a target on her back but as long as he's there he will always be the bigger target and will fall on his sword for her. As long as Austin is in the house she's guaranteed another week.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

I wish Austin was going home instead of Jason. I feel badly for Jason because he really wanted BB to be a longer experience.

As for the Liz/Julia thing. I want them to stay and it seems they will. Vanessa is just exhausting.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Apparently Meg/Jackie are campaigning to get him to stay. Which is interesting, because I thought Jackie was a Becky ally. Meg put forth a pretty good argument to Shelli/Clay and Clay of a final 5 of Jason, Meg, Shelli, Clay, Vanessa.

Tilzeladas15
Talker
Talker

Post by Tilzeladas15 »

Seeing Jason's reaction when he completely got blindsided broke my heart. Idk why they keep giving Austin second chances, he clearly isn't there to play the game. I feel like once the twins come in their whole alliance is going to crumble.

Also, I agree about Vanessa being exhausting. I used to really like her because I was into poker but watching her play in bb is just tiring.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

jason's reaction and everyone close to him was sad.. i actually would rather becky go..

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

As of right now he's still a vote on Vanessa's side so she would've been pretty foolish to get rid of him this week. Much better to let someone else do that at a later week after she's squeezed all the votes she can get out of him, plus reigning HOH has to think about the coming week and who will win HOH since she knows she can't. There's a much better possibility she'll be safe if Austin wins than if Jason stays and he won. Just from a strategic stand point, it had to be done.

One thing that's crazy to watch this season is how many people feel needlessly safe. They'll say "I didn't do anything" or "I didn't come after you" and you're sitting there watching thinking "well, duh, it's only a few weeks in, no one's gone after anyone, you don't get to just skip a week because no one's pissed you off yet" - like who did you really want Vanessa to put up there? I guess it's harder to see from the inside but as a viewer you're just like ...well it had to either be Shelli, Austin, Meg, Jason, Jackie, John, or Steve. Alliance with Shelli and Austin, so no. Suballiance with Steve, so no. Made a deal with Jackie, so no. And between Meg, Jason, and John ...no one's done anything wrong? So there's really not a deserving target.

But Jason is literally the most entertaining person on BB right now, so I really hope they do pull out some twist where he can stay.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Vanessa's not wrong for putting Jason up, but the way she hyped up and promised putting Austin up- then went and did that shit. That's going to make her a pretty big target for the other side of the house. She shouldn't have made such a huge promise and made an alliance out of it, if she wasn't going to go through with it.

I can't wait for Julia to come in the house! Tonight's eviction will be sad though. I hope Jason has a good life when he leaves (he lost his job).

Tilzeladas15
Talker
Talker

Post by Tilzeladas15 »

The thing that annoys me the most about Jason being put up instead of Austin is the fact that Austin only cares about hooking up with Liz and getting to jury with her but he doesn't care about the game while Jason is a super fan and really wanted to be on BB.

Return to “Big Brother”