Favourite/Best Looking Drag Queen

Gelarphoenix
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Favourite/Best Looking Drag Queen

Post by Gelarphoenix »

I was watching macshadowcombos' latest Q and A video and a viewer had asked what got Zabrina into makeup in the first place and wouldn't you know it she said watching RuPaul's Drag Race and seeing how transformative the makeup was taking these men and turning them into (sometimes) gorgeous women. It made me think, who is my favourite drag queen. Is it one who looks the most convincing or is it one with a lot of sass and attitude. Personally attitude wise I can't look past RuPaul. Looks wise theres two that I love in particular.

http://esctodaygdd.s3.amazonaws.com/wp- ... phere.jpeg

Conchita Wurst. You've all probably seen her, she sang at Eurovision a while back. Yes, she still has her beard but my god look at her face it's beautiful, and those eyelashes are so dramatic. I also love how you can see her eyes shine.

http://courtneyact.com/wp-content/uploa ... -small.jpg

Courtney Act. Granted I haven't actually watched more than one season of Drag Race because I simply can't find it anywhere but I've been keeping up to date online and she strikes me as amazing. She's right up there in terms of being convincing. A little more googling will find you her full length picture and she has the body to back it up and her legs make me jealous.

So GGers, who is your favourite drag queen and why? Also apologies for not making the images appear here. It's been quite a while since I've uploaded images and it didn't work for me :?

youdoyou
Talker
Talker

Re: Favourite/Best Looking Drag Queen

Post by youdoyou »

Bianco Del Rio is one of my favorites! She's an insult comedy queen. I haven't gone personally to one of her shows yet, but I've seen many online and I love her! She's always helping queens and not just in drag race but I've seen in Courtney Act's vlogs her still helping others. She's very lovable imo!
Alyssa Edwards is also one of my favorites! I find her hilarious when she's not trying and just being herself.

Branflakes
Debater
Debater

Re: Favourite/Best Looking Drag Queen

Post by Branflakes »

Katya Zamolodchikova is one of my favorites, if that wasn't given away by my avatar and signature lol. ;)

She is such a goofball and I love her humor haha. I've never seen her perform live, but I've seen videos online and they're always spectacular! I also really like her style, and how she's really beautiful but isn't afraid to be ugly. I had a little conversation with her on Tumblr before and she is so kind! I hope that I can see her live sometime soon. <3

Return to “Performance Art”