Big brother 17 (spoilers & talk'n shit)

WinnieTheCamel
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Big brother 17 (spoilers & talk'n shit)

Post by WinnieTheCamel »

Long time lurker, first time poster... blah blah blah

I also hate Jeff, I'm so glad he got evicted! I was really scared for a second when they went to commercials and the voting was tied!

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Oh man, that vote scared me for a sec. I really want to know WTF Liz and Steve were thinking. Something must have happened before live feeds cut off.
Becky said production tried to get her to vote for Jeff.. maybe production tried with everyone but it worked with Liz and Steve? Julia would be livid if she find out Liz voted for him to stay..

WinnieTheCamel
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by WinnieTheCamel »

Izabella wrote:Oh man, that vote scared me for a sec. I really want to know WTF Liz and Steve were thinking. Something must have happened before live feeds cut off.
Becky said production tried to get her to vote for Jeff.. maybe production tried with everyone but it worked with Liz and Steve? Julia would be livid if she find out Liz voted for him to stay..

So is the show kind of fake because production tries to influence the decisions??

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

that's bs that production tries to sway their votes, but that's just "reality" tv for you. i'm sure the same thing happens on any show where there's voting off. i'm SO happy jeff got kicked out, though.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

WinnieTheCamel wrote:
Izabella wrote:Oh man, that vote scared me for a sec. I really want to know WTF Liz and Steve were thinking. Something must have happened before live feeds cut off.

So is the show kind of fake because production tries to influence the decisions??

They don't flat out say "vote this person out" but the people in the Diary Room try to ask houseguest questions that try to sway them to think otherwise (like maybe "What benefits will keeping Jeff be? Do you think he'd benefit your game in the future? Do you think James is a bigger comp threat than Jeff? etc. etc.) The house guests obviously have the freedom to choose to vote how they want but the DR definitely tries to sway them a bit.

Riley Parks
Talker
Talker

Post by Riley Parks »

I'm glad I found this thread! Not sure how many of you watch the feeds, but Austin is starting to remind me a little of Caleb from last season when it comes to Liz. Except that Liz seems to like Austin back at least. Anybody else? The whole Clay/Shelli showmance seems odd to me too. I get that they have a connection, but idk. I'm curious to see what happens after the show is over seeing as Shelli has been feeling insecure over their age difference. So far I haven't figured out who I'm rooting for, nobody is really standing out to me.

katlynp
Learner
Learner

Post by katlynp »

So I ended up buying the live feeds... Anyone else watch them? What the heck has been going on with Audrey? They didn't show much at all about her in the episode last night. I know she was in the DR for like 5 hours one day then hid in the have not room for a long time after.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

katlynp wrote:So I ended up buying the live feeds... Anyone else watch them? What the heck has been going on with Audrey? They didn't show much at all about her in the episode last night. I know she was in the DR for like 5 hours one day then hid in the have not room for a long time after.
Yeah idk there's a lot of speculation. Some people saying she's faking, some saying she can't handle it so she got put on meds, some say she almost self evicted but then she wouldn't get her stipend so she's just choosing not to participate further. She's acting extremely weird though.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

i'm ready for her to go.

katlynp
Learner
Learner

Post by katlynp »

Izabella wrote:
katlynp wrote:So I ended up buying the live feeds... Anyone else watch them? What the heck has been going on with Audrey? They didn't show much at all about her in the episode last night. I know she was in the DR for like 5 hours one day then hid in the have not room for a long time after.
Yeah idk there's a lot of speculation. Some people saying she's faking, some saying she can't handle it so she got put on meds, some say she almost self evicted but then she wouldn't get her stipend so she's just choosing not to participate further. She's acting extremely weird though.
I remember she was talking to Shelli for a while the other night and she mentioned she was on adivan

Drama
Informer
Informer

Post by Drama »

Two HG'S said production hinted that Audrey may not have been sick after all. It seems it was all a strategy move, and if so I don't agree with that kind of gameplay. I was actually concerned when I watched her on the feeds, pacing back and forth and crouched over in pain. I understand that BB is all about making big moves, but lying about your own health just to get ahead is not okay imo, even in this game.

paperflowers
Informer
Informer

Post by paperflowers »

I think she was rude throughout the whole thing, that had nothing to do with being ill.. but she mentioned to a hg (I forgot who) that she had a panic attack and had been talking to a psychiatrist in the DR.

Chun_Li
Lurker
Lurker

Big brother 17 (spoilers & talk'n shit)

Post by Chun_Li »

Julie never revealed the twin twist or spoke about anything really game related during her interview with Audrey. Could Audrey be coming back in a twist or Pandora's box???

Riley Parks
Talker
Talker

Post by Riley Parks »

Chun_Li wrote:Julie never revealed the twin twist or spoke about anything really game related during her interview with Audrey. Could Audrey be coming back in a twist or Pandora's box???
I was thinking the same thing! It wouldn't surprise me if she comes back, especially with her being the first transgender house-guest. I feel like Big Brother wasn't ready for her to leave this soon.

Drama
Informer
Informer

Post by Drama »

paperflowers wrote:I think she was rude throughout the whole thing, that had nothing to do with being ill.. but she mentioned to a hg (I forgot who) that she had a panic attack and had been talking to a psychiatrist in the DR.
That may be so, but panic attacks don't last for three days. Audrey had been isolating herself from Monday to Wed, and she refused to speak to anyone. She seemed like she was spiraling into a deep depression. I follow a BB blog that lists timestamps of interesting things so I don't have to spend all day on the feeds, and twice it was mentioned that production told Meg and Austin that Audrey wasn't in a serious situation. Many feeders also seem to think Audrey was just pouting. Hopefully, she explains herself in post interviews.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Super glad the new plan is to backdoor Austin, he's bugging the hell out of me with his obsession with Liz. Dude, the only way she would be with you outside of the house is if you were $500,000 richer so maybe don't sabotage your own game so much.

Tilzeladas15
Talker
Talker

Post by Tilzeladas15 »

I know Audrey coming on BB and saying she's transgender is a big deal and all but In my opinion she was not a good representation of the Trans community. I really liked her at the beginning but eventually she just got annoying and overplayed the game. It also really annoyed me that the other house guests didn't want to put her up on the block because she's Trans gendered and that would have "made them look bad"

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

Tilzeladas15 wrote:I know Audrey coming on BB and saying she's transgender is a big deal and all but In my opinion she was not a good representation of the Trans community. I really liked her at the beginning but eventually she just got annoying and overplayed the game. It also really annoyed me that the other house guests didn't want to put her up on the block because she's Trans gendered and that would have "made them look bad"
100% agree!

Tilzeladas15
Talker
Talker

Post by Tilzeladas15 »

OMG whoever has the live feed please tell me that Clay is not the target or not on the block anymore!!! I love him and Sheli

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Tilzeladas15 wrote:OMG whoever has the live feed please tell me that Clay is not the target or not on the block anymore!!! I love him and Sheli
No he's not the target

Return to “Big Brother”