Xiaxue's Fashion

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue's Fashion

Post by SentosaGirl »

justicebear99 wrote:^ my god.. :rofl: :rofl: SOMEBODY PLEASE GET THIS WOMAN OFF TUMBLR.

does she just sit around all day taking pictures and pretend she's some kind of mermaid goddess?
She post it in Instagram first. Then copy instagram post link and paste it in her tumblr post to redirect ppl who clicked the photo to direct them to her IG post. Not much ppl click "like" in her tumblr. Im not sure how to find out how many followers she has in her tumblr.

justicebear99
Talker
Talker

Post by justicebear99 »

SentosaGirl wrote:
justicebear99 wrote:^ my god.. :rofl: :rofl: SOMEBODY PLEASE GET THIS WOMAN OFF TUMBLR.

does she just sit around all day taking pictures and pretend she's some kind of mermaid goddess?
She post it in Instagram first. Then copy instagram post link and paste it in her tumblr post to redirect ppl who clicked the photo to direct them to her IG post. Not much ppl click "like" in her tumblr. Im not sure how to find out how many followers she has in her tumblr.
goes to show how irrelevant she is outside the minion followers she has on ig. so much for her bragging about having followers around the world 8-)

Puu
Learner
Learner

Post by Puu »

A long skirt is better than those shorts she wear all the time, it made her look taller, well at least in this picture and definitely made her look slimmer.

I think these tutu skirts she has look nice, not over the top and they fit her "unicorn" style. She looks nice in this picture, but with her real body shape I wouldn't dare to say so.

Seijun

Post by Seijun »

The color palette is off but it looks better than her usually fugly kawaii-try-hard outfits.

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

To me, since she loves colourful outfits, she should change her hair to a non-colourful ones. Dye e colour that is easy to match with any colour clothes. Black or dark brown hair.

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

But if she has a natural/normal hair color, then she won't be a whimsical special snowflake that everyone "envies."
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

Taken on 26 Nov 2014 at H & M at Nex.

kaylinpickles
Learner
Learner

Post by kaylinpickles »

i dont know why she looks shorter than the girl beside her even though shes taller. must be the body proportions. and why is she wearing those uglyass fishmonger boots??

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

kaylinpickles wrote:i dont know why she looks shorter than the girl beside her even though shes taller. must be the body proportions.
Yep. Take Audrey, for example; she's only 4'9", but looks good and proportional because her body is meant to grow only to that point, so everything is in proportion. However, XX's limbs, torso, and head, are all out of proportion because of illness or malnutrition, I am guessing. To me, she looks like someone who has Dwarfism (there are several different kinds of Dwarfism; not all the people who have it look like the people on "Little People, Big World."). Like Audrey, XX is also under 4'10", but one has a proportional body, while the other doesn't. Another example is, let's take two men who are both 6'5". One looks good and healthy at that height because that's the height he was always meant to be at. The other looks odd, ill, and out of proportion, because chances are, his height was caused by an illness/condition.

If she lived in the United States, XX would qualify to belong to the Little People of America organization.

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

Repeat on what the last few posters said. :tu:

I really have to wonder how Wendy amassed so much attention in the first place, considering she looks like a human bratz doll with shorter legs. She started out blogging about skin and hair care mostly. There was a little bit of politics and general life advise, but she mostly wrote about beauty and plastic surgery back when she was getting tons of new subs.

I sure as fuck wouldn't take beauty advise from someone who needs a bathroom full of products to keep her skin grease in check and looks like this, lol.
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

idkwhattoputhereok
Learner
Learner

Post by idkwhattoputhereok »

Many or even most of those outfits are pretty hideous yeah, but that one or two of you pointed out she recycles outfits as if it's a bad thing kind of horrifies me. We're not celebrities or bloggers but can someone please reassure me that normal people do recycle our outfits?! I don't think most of us buy outfits to be worn once, that's so frivolous and wasteful! Even the Queen of England reuses her shoes and jackets.

idkwhattoputhereok
Learner
Learner

Cupcakefrosting wrote:
kaylinpickles wrote:i dont know why she looks shorter than the girl beside her even though shes taller. must be the body proportions.
Yep. Take Audrey, for example; she's only 4'9", but looks good and proportional because her body is meant to grow only to that point, so everything is in proportion. However, XX's limbs, torso, and head, are all out of proportion because of illness or malnutrition, I am guessing. To me, she looks like someone who has Dwarfism (there are several different kinds of Dwarfism; not all the people who have it look like the people on "Little People, Big World."). Like Audrey, XX is also under 4'10", but one has a proportional body, while the other doesn't. Another example is, let's take two men who are both 6'5". One looks good and healthy at that height because that's the height he was always meant to be at. The other looks odd, ill, and out of proportion, because chances are, his height was caused by an illness/condition.

If she lived in the United States, XX would qualify to belong to the Little People of America organization.
I feel bad for her honestly. I think I saw in one of the threads here that she even mentioned that she herself is not sure if she's a midget. Audrey never even came into mind as a comparison! I know she's short but I forgot how short, because she is proportionate.

I have a kind of big head like Xiaxue too, and I'm about 5'2", so when I'm very skinny I get teased for my head size :( Thankfully everything else is quite proportionate.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

^Awww! :love2: I'm about your height, too. When someone makes fun of you, try looking at them without saying anything. Hold their gaze until they get uncomfortable and look away. Lol.

Any pity that I had for XX went away a long time ago. It's just so hard to find any compassion for that...creature.

Seijun

Post by Seijun »

idkwhattoputhereok wrote:Many or even most of those outfits are pretty hideous yeah, but that one or two of you pointed out she recycles outfits as if it's a bad thing kind of horrifies me. We're not celebrities or bloggers but can someone please reassure me that normal people do recycle our outfits?! I don't think most of us buy outfits to be worn once, that's so frivolous and wasteful! Even the Queen of England reuses her shoes and jackets.
I think the problem lies in the fact that she recycles her fugly clothes and accessories - at least that's how I see it: the Juicy Couture flip-flops, the Disco ball dress, the gladiator heels, the hologram bag and shoes... If she shops that much, she could show "better" outfits. If you go shopping just to buy clothes people never see (and she's a blogger who is posting pictures of herself EVERY DAMN DAY), there's no point in doing that.

idkwhattoputhereok
Learner
Learner

Seijun wrote:
idkwhattoputhereok wrote:Many or even most of those outfits are pretty hideous yeah, but that one or two of you pointed out she recycles outfits as if it's a bad thing kind of horrifies me. We're not celebrities or bloggers but can someone please reassure me that normal people do recycle our outfits?! I don't think most of us buy outfits to be worn once, that's so frivolous and wasteful! Even the Queen of England reuses her shoes and jackets.
I think the problem lies in the fact that she recycles her fugly clothes and accessories - at least that's how I see it: the Juicy Couture flip-flops, the Disco ball dress, the gladiator heels, the hologram bag and shoes... If she shops that much, she could show "better" outfits. If you go shopping just to buy clothes people never see (and she's a blogger who is posting pictures of herself EVERY DAMN DAY), there's no point in doing that.
Haha, I seem to be the only one who thinks Juicy Couture flip-flops are pretty cute :S Plus we all have some favourite things in our wardrobe, I think! But I agree, as a blogger with so many sponsors I guess she's kind of obligated to switch it up a bit more. Haven't read her blog for too long so I can't really judge!

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

^^ short people rejoice! I'm also 5'1" and personally, I love my height. All of my friends tend to be 5'6" or taller (several of which are 6'0") and they complain about feeling cramped in certain spaces and I pretty much just fit anywhere. :D

But unlike XX, I also feel like I'm pretty proportionate, so I don't look that short unless I'm standing next to my friends.

There's nothing wrong with people who have mild cases of dwarfism (which I feel like XX certainly has due to her proportions and the look of her seemingly bowed legs) because a lot of them are healthy and live happy lives, but it's just that XX thinks of herself as such a hot piece of ass, and it's like...honey, no, you're really not. It's one thing to be confident in your looks and quite another to delude yourself into thinking that you're better than supermodels.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

idkwhattoputhereok wrote:
Seijun wrote:
Haha, I seem to be the only one who thinks Juicy Couture flip-flops are pretty cute :S Plus we all have some favourite things in our wardrobe, I think! But I agree, as a blogger with so many sponsors I guess she's kind of obligated to switch it up a bit more. Haven't read her blog for too long so I can't really judge!
Lol, what Seijun means is that if XX goes shopping every week, how come we see only the same 5 or 6 things, again and again, years after year? It makes you wonder if she has a hoarding problem. Maybe she's so unhappy with her life that she buys things to assuage herself.

I think Juicy footwears are cute, but OMG...her flip flops are from 8 years ago, and the footbeds are so dirty and black at this point. The thought of that makes me want to retch. There's nothing youthful about her, even in spirit; she makes me think of a middle-aged mom who wears her teenage daughter's cast-offs. Hence, the dirty, crusty 8 years old flip-flops.

But then again, she'd wear the same bra daily, nonstop, for at least a week at a time before washing it (as she has admitted in previous GTL videos and blog entries, many times).
Chiyou wrote: There's nothing wrong with people who have mild cases of dwarfism (which I feel like XX certainly has due to her proportions and the look of her seemingly bowed legs) because a lot of them are healthy and live happy lives, but it's just that XX thinks of herself as such a hot piece of ass, and it's like...honey, no, you're really not. It's one thing to be confident in your looks and quite another to delude yourself into thinking that you're better than supermodels.
Exactly! It's her deplorable behavior that is bothersome. While we can't decide on how we're born (such as having Dwarfism, or other genetic issues), we can decide how we behave.

lookatthemirror
Learner
Learner

Post by lookatthemirror »

OMG there's a thread about her fashion sense!! okay, here's my opinion about her sense of fashion

her sense of fashion is really really bad. i mean, come on. you're an adult yet trying so hard to be a 12 yo. i knew that she wants to be different, but please look at yourself before deciding what style works on you. she has no something called 'kawaii japanese women' yet she tries to be the one and it didn't work on her. dressed up in clothes for 12yo girls, acts like one, coloring her hair with lilac, pink.

she's a mother already and her style is like 12 yo. duh, if i were dash i will be so ashamed to have a mother like her. if she's still like that, no matter what brands (high street labels or luxury brands) won't look good at her. never. simply because she doesn't have something like... hmm how to say it.. the aura of an elegant woman, gorgeous... i mean like it's something when youre wearing things from f21 but people think that it must be from high end labels.

bigmouthstrikesagain
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bigmouthstrikesagain »

I was thinking the same thing! Dash is going to be one of those kids in your class who was damn afraid that mom would come dressed like crazy to pick him up at school or whatever. To be fair, I know so many girls in SG who dress like this? Or at least did a couple of years ago when I was in school. With the teeny hotshorts and tanks. It looks so much better on kaykay because she's tall and shit I guess.

Return to “Xiaxue”