ShutUpJustin Part 40

twilightprincess
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ShutUpJustin Part 40

Post by twilightprincess »

Also wanted to note, I just saw a few people in their comment section praising A&J for being such good people for allowing other YouTubers to promote their own channel.

There was a time not too long ago when Maryapril not only turned down people's requests for shoutouts, but she was downright mean and nasty towards anyone that asked. Saying she couldn't possibly accommodate everyone's requests.

Now here she is acting like she's a generous and humble person who just wants to "help others channels grow". Yeah right! I remember quite clearly how selfish she was and did not care one bit about helping anyone.

I think they are only now adding in clips of viewers promoting their channels because they need to add more material to their vlog. Out of desperation rather than kindness and good intentions.

Maryapril you can fool your minions as much as you want but you know deep down inside how FAKE you really are. I really wish I had the screenshots to compare and showcase her lies...

dragonrose18
Talker
Talker

Post by dragonrose18 »

Laffing wrote:I just had a thought. Was April crying in yesterday's vlog because she found out what happened with Justin and Danny the day before?

Scene 1:
Justin gets out of shower. April enters bathroom to wash off face mask. April sees hickey on Justin's lower abdomen.

April: What's that? (She points to hickey)
Justin: What'th what?
April: That bruise.
Justin: Oh. Uh. I fell while hiking. It'th nothing. Danny looked at it and thaid it'th okay.
April: Loam stamped today.
Justin: (relieved that he fooled her) Hith thamping ith tho nithe.
April: I like it. Well, actually I don't. Wait, so what happened to your stomach again?
Justin: IT'TH NOTHING! (angry eyes)

Justin is so angry that April interrogated him that he slept on the couch that night. He wanted "alone time" in order to fantasize about Danny.

Meanwhile, April is looking thru his phone and discovers photos from the "hiking" up to the "summit".

Cut to April in bed. Alone. Stuffing her feelings.

Next day, April vlogs about her "dream" that made her "cry". She feels like she may have shared their secret, so she distracts with discussion about her cycle.

Justin enters bedroom in morning.

Justin: I know that you know that I know what we did. Danny knows too.
April: What...?
Justin: We need to keep this our little secret, you understand? We need to keep this money flowing.
April: (scared as usual) ok...sniff sniff

Later that morning:
April: Good morning FRIENNNNNNNNNNDS. Many, you guys, I had a very bad dream. Did you guys ever have a bad dream that makes your sad all day? Well, not all day. Just in the morning. Well, just until Loam wakes up. Hi baby. How's my bih boy? You like music? Ok. Oh, you want your diaper changed? Ok. Oh, you want to wear your red shirt with the truck on it? Ok. Oh, you want your striped yellow and red shorts? Ok. Oh, you want a smidge more banana i tn your pancakes today? Ok. Oh, you want your juice room temperature? Ok.

And scene. That's a wrap everyone.
:tu:
You should write their vlogs for them! They're more REAL than the shit those liars, scammers, & cheaters throw our way! At least YOUR storyline is BELIEVABLE & NOT rehearsed...& WAY more entertaining! :rofl: :rofl: But then again we KNOW they'd block & delete because TRUTH hurts! :FU:

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

twilightprincess wrote:Every single time Justin films Liam he makes these stupid sounds at him. "uhwhoaaaah"

It's hard to type out exactly how he says it, but anytime Liam does anything, there's Justin going "uhwhoaaah"

The way Justin drags the word out and the frequency in which he says it bugs the shit out of me. Every single vlog he does it multiple times. If I was Liam I would be thinking shut up already, dad!

Is anyone else annoyed by this or is it just me?!

PS: The way Maryapril and Justin hover over that poor boy while he's trying to play is unsettling. Let him have some space for fuck's sake!

Oh no no. You are definitely not alone! I can't begin to describe how much I hate that sound.
I feel like doing this to him :horse:

SweetMelissaPDX
Talker
Talker

Post by SweetMelissaPDX »

"My highlight of the day was when April was riding me"

Justin, can you keep your sex life a secret lolz what size strap-on does April use on you

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellebullock »

Since their vlogs are so fake and scripted, they should add the background laugh that the sitcoms have . The clapping too. Lol now that, I actually might enjoy.

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellebullock »

Actually I hate sitcoms because of the clapping and laughing background, but I think it would be nice add to their staged vlogs.

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

New main thread has started.

Part 41
http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.p ... 6#p1671436

See you all there :D

purrkitt
Learner
Learner

Post by purrkitt »

Later that morning:
April: Good morning FRIENNNNNNNNNNDS. Many, you guys, I had a very bad dream. Did you guys ever have a bad dream that makes your sad all day? Well, not all day. Just in the morning. Well, just until Loam wakes up. Hi baby. How's my bih boy? You like music? Ok. Oh, you want your diaper changed? Ok. Oh, you want to wear your red shirt with the truck on it? Ok. Oh, you want your striped yellow and red shorts? Ok. Oh, you want a smidge more banana i tn your pancakes today? Ok. Oh, you want your juice room temperature? Ok.

And scene. That's a wrap everyone.

^^^ That is EXACTLY how April sounds......YOU NAILED IT!!!!

Return to “AprilAthena7”