PointlessPurchasesAlfieDeyes Part 5

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessPurchasesAlfieDeyes Part 5

Post by Pastel »

Still no PointlessFrog :( ... although this title is very fitting too.

I'm just so over Alfie at this point, I can hardly even hate watch anymore.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

When Zoe finally realises how much better she can do than Alfie, I wonder what will happen to Nala. One week at Zoe's, one week at Alfie's? If Alfie can go a week without dry humping her that is.

chairman_meow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chairman_meow »

Nah, Alfie will probably get Nala since it seems he likes to take care of her more than Zoe. I just saw a tweet from Zoe though that she has started chasing and attempting to eat flies and think it's cute, but if she actually did, it's kinda dirty with all the germs that flies carry. Not good training and I'll feel horrible if Nala ever goes to the vet ill.

wendy_wong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wendy_wong »

^^^wellp the image is settled in my mind.

meangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by meangirl »

Alfie should take Nala and use that poor puppy to be the main attraction of his vlogs, and Zoe should take the house live by herself, take care of the guinea pigs, and start dating a decent man with normal job so it can make her work ethics better.

oxyyw
Debater
Debater

Post by oxyyw »

Nala is Alfies dog isn't she?? ?

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

Zalfie is their cash cow though. I can't see either of them letting go of it for a while yet.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Cupcake Warpaint wrote:Zalfie is their cash cow though. I can't see either of them letting go of it for a while yet.
I think Zoe would be fine without Zalfie. Unlike Alfie she is actually known outside of the whole Zalfie thing. He needs her.

kendallz
Informer
Informer

Post by kendallz »

I miss the guinea pigs. :(

ThisFuckingNunu.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThisFuckingNunu. »

Zoe could do so so so much better than him. He's actually disgusting. And annoying.

x

bettyissopretty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bettyissopretty »

kendallz wrote:I miss the guinea pigs. :(
I'd forgotten about them Image

simplyanna7

Post by simplyanna7 »

kendallz wrote:I miss the guinea pigs. :(
Me too

abcdefg
Learner
Learner

Post by abcdefg »

Hilarious shade thrown by Marcus towards the end of his 'moving on' video! From about 7:50 onwards!

smisho
Informer
Informer

Post by smisho »

"It is 7 minutes to 9 in the morning and I've got my personal trainer in 37 minutes, that's why I'm awake so early"

All said without a hint of sarcasm or jokeyness...yep so early Alfie. :roll:

planetofzog2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by planetofzog2 »

abcdefg wrote:Hilarious shade thrown by Marcus towards the end of his 'moving on' video! From about 7:50 onwards!
Don't think that was aimed at Alfie really, there are loads of youtubers who do the exciting thing I cant tell you about rubbish including himself.

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

smisho wrote:"It is 7 minutes to 9 in the morning and I've got my personal trainer in 37 minutes, that's why I'm awake so early"

All said without a hint of sarcasm or jokeyness...yep so early Alfie. :roll:
He honestly has no clue about the real world, I almost feel bad for him. Then I remember that he's a self important fool that steals merchandise ideas from his young fans, and I feel fine again.

Littleduckie
Learner
Learner

Post by Littleduckie »

I really wish he would put 'AD' in the title of his videos instead of in the thumbnail, i don't know what the law is about displaying the word but it is so misleading imo. I clicked his latest vlog and within 2 minutes i thought 'definatly an ad' so i looked in the description box and there it was. I tend not to click on videos that are ads because i've learnt that most youtubers will promote any old shit for quick easy money. I don't know if anyone else feels this way or just me but it really annoys me.
;)

tiah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tiah »

Same ^. I started watching last night's vlog and thought, hang on... this is sponsored. Why doesn't it state it in the title? Then I checked the thumbnail and its there in TINY letters in the top left corner :roll:

Nuriana
Talker
Talker

Post by Nuriana »

I don't understand what's the point to try to hide the fact the video is an add. Sadly Youtubers can still play quite free when it comes to advertising. Like said before, written the ad in the thumbnail as small possible. I have as well noticed that they hide the add info under the "read more" on the info box. It would nice if they wrote who is paying the add before watching the video.

Money rules the world.

And now they have TakeAwayTuesdays™ since they have such a busy life, and need to treat themselves and their relationship...
English is not my first language.

helia
Informer
Informer

Post by helia »

Nuriana wrote:I don't understand what's the point to try to hide the fact the video is an add. Sadly Youtubers can still play quite free when it comes to advertising. Like said before, written the ad in the thumbnail as small possible. I have as well noticed that they hide the add info under the "read more" on the info box. It would nice if they wrote who is paying the add before watching the video.
People still have very mixed feelings about YouTubers placing ads in their videos, and some even outright refuse to click on a video if they know it's an ad. Less views = less money for our favourite Chumpy Overlord. The very fact that they try to hide it suggests they know it's shady and do not want people to know it's an ad. If people don't know it's an advert, they will think the YouTuber just really likes that product and is genuinely recommending it because it is good; therefore, more people will buy the product. If companies see and realise this, the sponsors will just keep on rolling in for Alfie. Unfortunately, the minions are probably so excited to see a new video pop up that they will rush to click on it without even glancing at the thumbnail. It is all about manipulation. Sickening really.

Return to “Pointless Blog”