MollyPolly
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: April's Passive-aggressive behaviour

Post by MollyPolly »

Grind wrote:Hi guys!

Just wanted to post this here because I think April is the biggest liar ever. No wonder she has no friends with that attitude. On her new "next level" video I had left 3 messages behind, 1 saying that it would cost money and she had responded to me with "that's okay if it's nothing for you". I responded back to that, that that's not the issue, the issue is that she is charging people. No response back. She was online for houuuuuuuuuurs answering to every single comment and deleting here and there a few. I saw somebody asking if it was going to ask money and she got ignored by April so I replied to this girl saying it would be 20 dollars. After that I got blocked and got this message from her:

I honestly had to laugh out loud. Can you imagine her face while typing this? She sounds like a toddler or a teenager in this comment. Life is unfair boohoo. How ironic btw that she refers to her subscribers as friends but blocks them when they are saying things that are the truth. Isn't that what friendship is about? Saying the truth to each other?

Ohwell I don't mind to be honest, haven't watched her videos anymore and it's nice to not see her fake persona and her weird husband lol.

:rofl: april i have only the for you :FU:

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

And her comment is exactly why GGers created this thread. She's so passive aggressive! Pretends to be sweet but is actually really nasty.

Not long after this thread was created, Ape let Justaloser take over commenting because she is a loose canon and was hurting their image :roll:
Just_saying wrote:I went to go watch Ape's video from 2009 on how to make ice cream cake, and came across her comment.
Btw, she really sounds like Gail in here.. Someone mentioned that in today's comments.. Didn't notice till now.
ETA/ She also says "friends" too many times. I don't remember ever watching this video, but I'm surprised I didn't like her back then.

courtesanlife
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by courtesanlife »

badnews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badnews »

She is still the same person. The only difference is that her ego got bigger so she could tell people to piss off, now she has so many people that dislike her that she needs to act nice to show everyone that the hate she gets is unwarranted. Many people fall for the goody two shoes act!

vitramon
Informer
Informer

Post by vitramon »

^ you are spot on

MaryRose206
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MaryRose206 »

I thought this thread was going to talk about the passive aggressive stuff arpril does, but the entire thread is about comments, boooooooo!! It should be "called passive aggressive comments instead."

alex33
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alex33 »

I don't remember what vlog this was in, but in one of them april was making a tortellini salad and she mentioned that sharon (justine's mom) made it for her. And then she mentioned how she's also giving the salmon that she cooked to liam (as well as the salad). She showed liam eating the salmon, and she tells the camera that liam doesn't really like the tortillini but he likes to eat the salmon. She then goes "but that's ooooookkkkkkaaaaaayyyyyyyy" in this weird preppy happy voice. And I'm here thinking how absolutely rude and disrespectful april is. I'm not a grandmother but I would imagine if sharon watches that vlog she would be so hurt. I would NEVER ever mention what my kid doesn't like in front of the camera if that's something my mother or my husband's mother made. I would actually never say it out loud period. Sharon was thoughtful enough to give liam something she had made (she also spent time making it) and not to mention it looks way better than the food april makes daily/for her cooking channel. Sharon loves liam and probably watches the vlogs and I can't imagine how hurt she would be. If I were sharon I would be extremely hurt. April tries to act so nice but obviously she's a fake and disrespectful. She's probably jealous of how good sharon's cooking skills are and so she SAYS that liam doesn't like it but who knows.

jakel

Post by jakel »

I was randomly watching an old vlog Charlie cut my finger! and saw all her bitchy replies.

See all comments from that video here https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?lc ... N7TVIPg67M

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

jakel wrote:I was randomly watching an old vlog Charlie cut my finger! and saw all her bitchy replies.

See all comments from that video here https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?lc ... N7TVIPg67M
jesus christ that last comment the girl was so nice!! april is such a mean bitch.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

^She deleted the comments because they were incorrect? Is it incorrect that JustanApe has long armpit hair?

And come on, THOUDANDS of emails from her subscriber friends? Maybe deleting thousands of people pointing out the truth. I am convinced now more than ever that she gets HURT by the comments. That alone makes my heart happy.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Maris Margaret
Informer
Informer

Post by Maris Margaret »

April is such a basic bitch and was nothing but an ugly little hood rat with bad teeth just like Judy Travis. She was so thirsty to get out of the ghetto she attached herself to the first pathetic socially inept gay guy who showed even a hint of a way out and up. I have to laugh because her standards were so low she got exactly what she deserved and a wonky kid as an extra added attraction.

Did the bitch make a pact with the devil? You betcha. Here's to you, Maryapril. Drink *this* down... :FU:
May the bridges I burn light the way.

Return to “AprilAthena7”