A/J TvFakinfakinfakinfakinfakinfakinYEAH P.39

MSmom
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: A/J TvFakinfakinfakinfakinfakinfakinYEAH P.39

Post by MSmom »

The more I read here, the more and more impressed I am with the intelligent wonderful moms you all are. Parenting 101 seems to be a subject that is totally lost on April and Justin. Sneaking away on their child; making sure to upset the child with their dramatic sobbing and kissing; tossing the kid around as if he were a ball. These two aren't just clueless...they're dangerous.

And I know things have changed when it comes to feeding a child but when my kids were little they went from breast milk to formula to whole milk and they drank whole milk (in a bottle, then a sippy cup...very much like Judy does). I know some don't believe in cow's milk for kids but the nutrients and fat were hard to beat. Especially 23 years ago....we had fewer options.

I'm just amazed that Liam has NO milk in his diet. None. He's definitely not breast feeding. If anything she soothes him for a short time on the breast but I don't for one second think she's breast feeding. I'm just amazed that she's shoving broccoli down his throat every day thinking that it's giving him the amount of calcium he needs...he'd have to eat about 3 cups of the stuff daily. And she overcooks it to the point that there's probably no nutritional value in it. Oh, and the sweetened yogurt melts. I guess that adds in to his daily calcium intake. His diet is strange and it's not one that I'd recommend for a little toddler.

They're not just bad parents but I'm convinced they're seriously disturbed. Liam is going to have to have years of therapy to get over his wonderful childhood.
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. (M. Twain)

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

How often do you think they made Sharon promise to check in with them? I bet they're blowing up her phone with texts and calls.

simariksmokin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by simariksmokin »

I honestly believe they act that way purely for their minions so their minions can be like wow liam has the greatest parents ever. They both are together only for him and youtube income period. Second if they are so in luuuveeee any couple be excited to get that time with each other not be a psycho taking his toys or shirt to smell. Yes normal parents will kiss and hug but jot freaking cry come on!! This type of behavior will only break their relationship and also make him so dependent on them good luck with that.

apgg1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by apgg1 »

Today's vlog is really creepy. I get that it is sad to leave your child for a few days, but the way they presented the whole event was so disturbing. It was too much

P.S. I am a long time lurker. I finally decided to create an account. Thanks to todays's vlog.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

She's so excited. All the time. Every day. About nothing! "Ahhh Im so excited for blah blah blah!!" Her minions may call her optimistic and cheerful but it's bordering on some type of mood disorder for me.

Ape is so easily entertained.

Play the game with me guys: every vlog, listen for Ape mentioning how excited she is for a thing! Then think about what that thing actually is and if normal people would be as thrilled as she was for said thing. It has been baffling me for weeks now.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

nellie_bellie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by nellie_bellie »

MSmom wrote:The more I read here, the more and more impressed I am with the intelligent wonderful moms you all are. Parenting 101 seems to be a subject that is totally lost on April and Justin. Sneaking away on their child; making sure to upset the child with their dramatic sobbing and kissing; tossing the kid around as if he were a ball. These two aren't just clueless...they're dangerous.

And I know things have changed when it comes to feeding a child but when my kids were little they went from breast milk to formula to whole milk and they drank whole milk (in a bottle, then a sippy cup...very much like Judy does). I know some don't believe in cow's milk for kids but the nutrients and fat were hard to beat. Especially 23 years ago....we had fewer options.

I'm just amazed that Liam has NO milk in his diet. None. He's definitely not breast feeding. If anything she soothes him for a short time on the breast but I don't for one second think she's breast feeding. I'm just amazed that she's shoving broccoli down his throat every day thinking that it's giving him the amount of calcium he needs...he'd have to eat about 3 cups of the stuff daily. And she overcooks it to the point that there's probably no nutritional value in it. Oh, and the sweetened yogurt melts. I guess that adds in to his daily calcium intake. His diet is strange and it's not one that I'd recommend for a little toddler.

They're not just bad parents but I'm convinced they're seriously disturbed. Liam is going to have to have years of therapy to get over his wonderful childhood.
I agree with you about everything.

Liam's diet is not balanced at all. He must be hungry all the time. I have kids in their early 20's too, Full-fat dairy was a big part of their diet. Toddlers actually need that fat for brain development, and it fills up their little bellies. He has the strangest diet I have ever seen, and no variety at all. And no, I don't believe April is still breastfeeding. I don't know why in the world she can't just be honest about that.

They are the most selfish parents ever, acting like the world is coming to an end because they are leaving for 48 hours, and leaving him with a very competent grandmother. They TRY to make him upset and cry. Why would any parent want to do that? And sneaking away while he is on a walk with Sharon - wrong thing to do.

I was horrified watching Justin toss/fling Liam around like he did. It really was terrifying how Liam's head/neck was unsupported and how violently Justin was whipping him around. Ugh, it just makes me sick that he treats his baby like this. How can he not know how dangerous that is? Would HE like to be flung around like that, and have NO way to stop it?

The crying/sniffing toys/sniffing pajamas/overly theatrical clips of Justin hugging Liam are not normal. Any normal parent would go on their business trip because you HAVE TO WORK, and feel secure that baby is with grandma having a great time, and heck, even enjoy themselves a little. Not these two. Even when they are not with Liam, the whole vlog is about how much they miss him. Poor kid doesn't have a chance.

MSmom, both my mom and sister have MS. <3

cognito2013
Informer
Informer

Post by cognito2013 »

OH MY GOD!!!! . I had to go watch to see what you guys are talking about. I couldn't even finished. How could he swing him like that?????? What an ass! That made my heart hurt

galgaldina
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by galgaldina »

Justin's dildo collection in one pic. Image

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Maris Margaret
Informer
Informer

Post by Maris Margaret »

I'm calling bullshit on this whole drama of taking along Liam's shirt and stuffed toy so they can get a whiff of their kid while they're away for about 36 hours.

I'm sure A&J's pea brains lit up when Judy Travis held Liam at the SF lunch and then said that Liam smelled like her babies and made her miss them. I think it was probably the most honest motherly reaction I've ever seen that witch have and I believed her. It was sweet.

As usual April & Justin take their cues from everyone else because they have less than zero parenting skills or instincts. I really do think they are both completely delusional and off the rails.
May the bridges I burn light the way.

apgg1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by apgg1 »

Hi everyone. I am long time lurker. I finally created my gg account.
Today's vlog is really creepy. I feel bad for Liam. His parents are something else.
I left a comment today on their video, but it got deleted. Idk why. I didn't say anything offensive. I only stated what I saw. :?

12st
Talker
Talker

Post by 12st »

simariksmokin wrote:I honestly believe they act that way purely for their minions so their minions can be like wow liam has the greatest parents ever. They both are together only for him and youtube income period. Second if they are so in luuuveeee any couple be excited to get that time with each other not be a psycho taking his toys or shirt to smell. Yes normal parents will kiss and hug but jot freaking cry come on!! This type of behavior will only break their relationship and also make him so dependent on them good luck with that.
GoldChocobo wrote:She's so excited. All the time. Every day. About nothing! "Ahhh Im so excited for blah blah blah!!" Her minions may call her optimistic and cheerful but it's bordering on some type of mood disorder for me.

Ape is so easily entertained.

Play the game with me guys: every vlog, listen for Ape mentioning how excited she is for a thing! Then think about what that thing actually is and if normal people would be as thrilled as she was for said thing. It has been baffling me for weeks now.
I really don't think they're that in love with Liam. It's all an act for the purpose of getting pegged as the "greatest parents ever". It's like they have this bizarre concept of what ideal parents should be and what an ideal family is and they make a show out of it. The way Justine clamors for perfection and success , he could have started to resent Liam for his delays unknowingly to himself. That may be quite reaching but so far, he has done anything but genuine altruistic love for this child. And Ape probably clings on to dear Liam for life to act as a shield from justine or like a comfort blanket of sorts. Basically, Liam is their career.

AND APE GETTING EXCITED OVER EVERYTHING? I hate it almost as much as Justacreep's MMMMMMMM and baby talk. It's so scripted. She rambles unnaturally like she's afraid to miss out something from her script and on cue with "Is it just me? Do you get excited over _____? What do you guys think? Tell me in the comments, I would love to hear from you friends" :FU:

i have more to say after I watch the vlog

webbygurl626
Informer
Informer

Post by webbygurl626 »

April is again commenting on judys sister in laws Instagram she is so obvious! Brody looks like the child they had wanted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

webbygurl626 wrote:April is again commenting on judys sister in laws Instagram she is so obvious! Brody looks like the child they had wanted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
he totally does!! in yo face ape!

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

12st wrote:I really don't think they're that in love with Liam. It's all an act for the purpose of getting pegged as the "greatest parents ever". It's like they have this bizarre concept of what ideal parents should be and what an ideal family is and they make a show out of it. The way Justine clamors for perfection and success , he could have started to resent Liam for his delays unknowingly to himself. That may be quite reaching but so far, he has done anything but genuine altruistic love for this child. And Ape probably clings on to dear Liam for life to act as a shield from justine or like a comfort blanket of sorts. Basically, Liam is their career.
I don't doubt that Ape loves Loamn, Jnome as well. I do think based on their vlogs that they have no clue how to be a parent. Aside from the emotional dysfunction they are creating and causing, let's look at the basics.

Justine tosses Loamn in today's vlog, so haphazardly that his neck and back could easily be hurt. Nevermind one wrong slip and the poor kid is on the floor. This isn't the first time he's done more than roughhouse with Loamn.

Then we have Ape who has confused Loamn with the sign for MELK. It's ONE SQUEEZING MOTION paired with the word or some type of milk for Loamn. How can she get that wrong? Alas, he signs MELK and she thinks it's MOMMY. What's he going to do when he does speak, call out MELK while looking at Apes?

As with the others who have posted about Loamn's lack of whole milk, I'm right there with you. I am a firm believer that his diet is AND has been insufficient since the minute Ape got pregnant. There is no way all the sugar that she inhaled via Orgain, drinks, and food did not affect the kid. I also firmly believe that his developmental delays have some correlation to his diet. It's their prerogative to go the non-milk route and I'd be less skeptical if they fed the kid properly but the only time he eats well is with his grandparents. Both she and her son are addicted to sugar, be it natural or in processed form.

April and Justine are the people who desperately need a continuous course in Parenting. I go back and forth, blaming it on their vlog priorities and egos and then I think, no they are just that stupid. Ape doesn't have but one legitimate brain cell always jumping from A to Z, missing the basics in the middle to fulfill her "teacher" dream, Justin is too impatient and plain LAZY to help his son, encourage him, and show him by action. At this rate, they are doing a disservice to their one and only child. It would behoove them to put him in daycare or get a part-time nanny even, any time outside of his parents will encourage growth and development as they stifle and ruin everything.

Return to “AprilAthena7”