FleurDeForce - General thread part 11

Royalecotton
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FleurDeForce - General thread part 11

Post by Royalecotton »

parisienne wrote:I've said this in Ingrid's thread but her coming out doesn't "explain everything" and excuse the fact that she's been a shitty friend. She hasn't changed and that was just an excuse. That girl is a psychopath and pathological liar who changes personalities every time she has a new love interest. I am heartbroken for Fleur though because it seems that Fleur genuinely cared about Ingrid and valued their friendship.
Yes this exactly!

CataMaria
Talker
Talker

Post by CataMaria »

I'm sure it hurts to see people you used to be close with hangout with each other without you regardless of what happened and if that's what Fleur is "heartbroken" over then I don't blame her. In the end though, she is much better off without Ingrid, Tanya, etc. in my opinion.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Page 40 so let's move to a new thread ;)
http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=144&t=19803
:love2:

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

Fleur is always super classy and not one to cause drama, so she is either heartbroken over something silly (like she lost her favorite lipstick, lol) or "someone" pushed her too far this time.

Owli
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Owli »

Lime wrote:Hope it has nothing to do with Ingreed or TanyAd or anyone related to the fair weather management friends; I wonder what caused her to tweet that but she's better off. What I like about Fleur is that she has sturdy long lasting friendships outside Youtube and doesn't switch BFFs as the year goes by.

Regarding Fleur's constant traveling; I think she is aware that this part of Youtube jobs is a phase and she won't be switching continents twice a month years on end. So she's just probably taking advantage of business opportunities while she can. I doubt in a couple years of time, especially if they have children, she'll be out and about this frequently. And Mike surely knows that.
agree with you! I guess if I was Mike, I would encourage Fleur to go all the time, too. It always seemed to be part of her, the travelling I mean. She spent that gap year abroad travelling and I guess she (and of course Mike as well!) should travel as much as possible while she is still young, healthy and without responsibilities (the dogs are at her parents place often, but you cannot do that with children ;))

Of course, I also wonder what that tweet is exactly about. Not very Fleur-like :(

Return to “FleurDeForce”