General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

nikky
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Shane Dawson Thread - Part 3

Post by nikky »

Wait.... another book or just another short film?

[/center]

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Short film based on another part of the same book.

nikky
Talker
Talker

Post by nikky »

deltanu2 wrote:Short film based on another part of the same book.
Oh thank god.
that book was such a waste of a free audible book.

Hopefully this short is better than the last, there were a few hilarious things in his book.

But wasn't this book ny times best seller for weeks? I'm pretty sure everyone who wanted the book bought it by now...

[/center]

FoxFire15
Learner
Learner

Post by FoxFire15 »

deltanu2 wrote:General
Lol I think the opposite tbh. In my opinion Shane is just showing how he REALLY can't take criticism of any sort and is acting all higher- than-thou and passive aggressive because he KNOWS that most of the stuff people say on here is the truth and he can't let his tween army 'take care of' the people who make these comments as its not Youtube. Shane really doesn't understand the concept of being the bigger person in any given situation so has gotten used to whining and sniveling about it to his audience and getting some sort of validation from them in return, which is sad really because it seems as if he uses his fans adoration to cover up his actual issues rather than talk to his therapist and address them properly.

Either way: Hey Shane!!! Throw all the passive aggression and shade ya want! No one is interested in feeding your ego here. :FU:

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

What did he say about gg

Gurugossiperx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiperx »

Only Shane will eat chocolate snacks and act like he's eating rotten food. Seriously... it's chocolate with strawberry flavored filling. Why is he always acting like food is disgusting? Even in American candy hauls, he'd act insane over the food when THEY'RE POPULAR CANDY. They're popular for a reason.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Fruitbatz2 wrote:What did he say about gg
He kept going on and on and on that people on here are crazy and will go nuts about whatever he says. Jesse and Eva just kept laughing but Shane wouldn't let it go once he brought it up.

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

I thought he only brought it up for like a minute or two

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Fruitbatz2 wrote:I thought he only brought it up for like a minute or two
It kept getting brought back up by himself.

Fruitbatz2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Fruitbatz2 »

I only heard him mention it once. He kept bringing up other beauty gurus and trashing them though

KittySenpai
Talker
Talker

Post by KittySenpai »

he's mentioned GG on a couple of his podcasts, he talks about it in the one with drew and I remember him explaining it to Jessica before. i can't remember if it was his podcast with jenna, or jennamarble's podcast with him, but i think he mentions it there too. he used to be obsessed with "your fav is problematic" and it seems like GG is his newest obsession instead. he has the worlds biggest persecution complex and thinks "the internet" is constantly just out to make his life miserable or nitpick everything he does. :roll:

gr4pefruits
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gr4pefruits »

I feel bad for him, but at the same time I don't. If he wanted to be smart about the director thing, he would have used his time on The Chair wisely, made connections, and possibly shadowed an actual film director. Instead he whined and moaned about it until it was over and convinced himself into thinking "Not Cool" was a better film than "Hollidaysburg" because his subs voted for him. Granted, both films were a little awkward to watch, but there was a clear winner between the two and "Not Cool" wasn't it.

Shane, if you're reading this like I know you are, put the security blanket down, and take yourself and your craft seriously.

I really do think he's a funny guy. I'm always laughing when I listen to the podcast, but that brand of humour is never present in his videos. Even those stupid taste test videos with Trisha are funny. He just needs to embrace the fact that change is good, and stop pandering to an audience that will get him nowhere.

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

shane's just upset that nobody gives a shit about him anymore

you're old news, sorry bud

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

Hey look ! his haircut is slowly but surely turning into that greasy fucking ugly 2005 hairstyle.

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

pseudo1 wrote:Hey look ! his haircut is slowly but surely turning into that greasy fucking ugly 2005 hairstyle.
oh god I thought he grew out of that phase, no pun intended. He looks super creepy, he's going to be 27 years old this year and has a fucking 15 year olds haircut

ConcernedCitizen96
Learner
Learner

Post by ConcernedCitizen96 »

Let's not forget the fact that whenever he's given the smallest amount of constructive criticism, he'll automatically jump into calling them haters. It's sad, he hasn't changed much on that topic since the very beginning of his youtube career. Does anyone else remember this video?

[video][/video]

nicesights
Debater
Debater

Post by nicesights »

The saddest part is that in one of his podcasts he talks with Jess about the persecution complex of OTHER youtubers and how THEY call their viewers that don't like their content haters.

smdh the irony

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Return to “Shane Dawson”