FleurDeForce - General thread part 11

beigepug21
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FleurDeForce - General thread part 11

Post by beigepug21 »

yeah, and "considering her job" are you serious? Don't we all agree her job isn't super stressful or hard? also, her job involves travelling a lot so you'd think she'd meet new "different types of ppl"...lol Oh and heads up there are posh non-white ppl, some of who also probably went to Rubgy.

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

She said LSE was not a good fit for her and she didn't have a good experience there because the students had really different interests and aspirations. I remember in her vlog about her uni experience, she said she was hoping to meet lots of international students but that LSE ended up being cliquey.

lol where did I say her job is super stressful and hard? Yeah she travels a lot but it's usually for work, so obviously people she interacts with are going to be quite similar; they're all working in the same industry. I don't know why if you don't have any non-white friends, that automatically makes you a snob. I don't see you commenting this on other youtubers' threads. Does it only apply because Fleur comes from a wealthy family? Before you attack me and call me racist, I'm not white myself. :roll:

beigepug21
Debater
Debater

Post by beigepug21 »

lord have mercy, I did not call you or Fleur racist. Right, you said considering her job she doesn't have time to meet new ppl - her job is not stressful or hard so she probably does have time. Second, just because people work in the same industry and have the same interests it does not mean they're all of the same race. Newsflash, non-white people can work in fashion/beauty/entertainment. Third, you can be racist is you're non-white so saying "before you attack me and call me racist, I'm not white myself" is really silly. Forth, I am commenting about Fleur because she' the only the yt that I watch consistently not b/c she's from a wealthy family.

Lol, you're so quick to defend Fleur maybe you should think about what you're writing first.

purplequeen

Post by purplequeen »

itsmebitches wrote:Just ignore purplequeen... She picks fights with people that asks questions, stalked fleur (so much she knew vacation addresses...), and hoped her marriage ended horribly. Probably upset because her "friend" went to the same school as fleur. That is not trashing. That is some other kind of petulant obsession...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Links???

You seem to know an AWFUL lot about my posts on here considering I post about 3 times a year :o :o :o This isn't the first time you've responded this way to me, I'd say it was you doing the stalking :rofl: :rofl:

Bless, do you keep a little notebook to write my posts in? So you can bring them up 12 months later when I trash a guru on trash a guru?

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

beigepug21 wrote:lord have mercy, I did not call you or Fleur racist.
You said you think Fleur is someone who doesn't view black people as potential friends, which is implying that she is racist.
beigepug21 wrote:Right, you said considering her job she doesn't have time to meet new ppl - her job is not stressful or hard so she probably does have time.
But why should she go out of her way to do something completely different to meet and be friends with POC to please you? I go to a uni that has a very white, preppy, upper middle class student body. A lot of the people I've met told me there were barely any non-white students in their school or their hometown. Yet I've seen the same people become good friends with black and Asian members of their fraternity/sorority. Their fraternity/sorority gave them something in common and an opportunity to interact with each other.
beigepug21 wrote:Second, just because people work in the same industry and have the same interests it does not mean they're all of the same race. Newsflash, non-white people can work in fashion/beauty/entertainment.
Did I say people in the fashion/beauty/entertainment industry are of the same race? Fleur and Ingrid were really good friends. Ingrid is half thai but she's also a YouTuber and she's also wealthy. That's what I meant by similar. I wasn't just talking about race. All those events she goes to when she travels are attended mostly by bloggers and YouTubers so obviously they hang out together. Honestly, I haven't seen many non-white YouTubers who have gained huge popularity and who regularly attend events and conventions etc. Maybe that says more about YouTube viewership than it does about Fleur (and other YouTubers who seem to only be friends with each other).
beigepug21 wrote:Lol, you're so quick to defend Fleur maybe you should think about what you're writing first.
Maybe you should think about why you have so much hatred and judgement for someone you don't even know and who hasn't done anything to show that she thinks she's above non-whites. I don't know if you have some sort of inferiority complex since you said you feel "alienated/"othered"" when watching her vlogs but maybe that's the issue here. And I'm not just defending Fleur. I'm defending the idea that not having a person of each ethnic group or a member of each socio-economical class in your friend group doesn't automatically make you a racist or elitist.

beigepug21
Debater
Debater

Post by beigepug21 »

Stop putting words in my mouth - I never said/implied Fleur was elitist/above other races because she only hangs out with white people. Also, by saying she doesn't view non-white ppl as potential friends I'm merely saying she's content with living an insulated life, NOT implying she's racist.

I was just staying my opinion about Fleur's content - I'd would prefer to watch someone who interacts with people who may share some similarities but aren't complete carbon copies of each other. I've recently unscribed from Fleur, so I thought I'd just share why on the TRASH section of a GOSSIP SITE.

I think it's interesting how you've had such an extreme reaction to what I've, when really if you look

beigepug21
Debater
Debater

Post by beigepug21 »

at my initial post, the tone of it was very casual. It's not like I wrote "I think Fleur is racist and elitist because she only has white friends".

Stop getting so aggressive and notice I'm just putting forth something that bothered me about Fleur's content.

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

Good for you for unsubscribing. ;) It's not healthy to be so aggravated by a YouTuber's life.

beigepug21
Debater
Debater

Post by beigepug21 »

Aw thanks, but right back at you - it's not healthy to get so "aggravated" about a gossiper's comments especially when you're willingly GOING ONTO A TRAH THREAD. Do yourself, a favour and stick to the RAVE thread.

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

purplequeen wrote:
itsmebitches wrote:Just ignore purplequeen... She picks fights with people that asks questions, stalked fleur (so much she knew vacation addresses...), and hoped her marriage ended horribly. Probably upset because her "friend" went to the same school as fleur. That is not trashing. That is some other kind of petulant obsession...

Links???

You seem to know an AWFUL lot about my posts on here considering I post about 3 times a year :o :o :o This isn't the first time you've responded this way to me, I'd say it was you doing the stalking :rofl: :rofl:

Bless, do you keep a little notebook to write my posts in? So you can bring them up 12 months later when I trash a guru on trash a guru?
Nope. It's called a memory. That is in your brain. Which is in your head. It's not hard to forget when someone stalks someone so much they know the address of where they are spending their vacation. And you know you post more than a few times a year. Why lie about something so trivial? Hell, you have posted more than three time in the last handful of days... Also, Maybe people respond to you this way because you always do the same tiresome thing.

Trashing is talking about allllll the stupid shit she does. Shopping constantly, talking over people all the fucking time, whining, delaying videos forever in vlogging months, horrible taste, snobby, etc.. Not this rage-filled obsession you have.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

If you only post 3 times a year then you've hit your quota already. Can we please move on?

At least she wears her expensive pieces more than once. We know she could wear a new outfit every day & not repeat if she wanted to. I wonder how she cares for & stores her pieces? I wonder what her most expensive item is? I wonder what it's like to have money :D

Biba girl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Biba girl »

The whole "boo, Fleur only has white friends" discussion is ridiculous. Should she go out of her way and track down a person with darker complexion to befriend, just to please some of her viewers who for some reason are really fixated on seeing her hang out with someone who's skin color is dramatically different to her own? It's like saying, "hey, she doesn't have any redhead friends, bad Fleur!" Because apparently we're supposed to make sure our friends represent as diversified gene pool as possible?!

pocket
Talker
Talker

Post by pocket »

Yes, thank you! Also whoever brought up "go to the rave thread" - everyone knows perfectly well the rave threads on this site are dead and all of the discussion is happening on the trash thread whether it's raving or ranting. Fleurs thread especially tends to be more positive in general so to say "omgg this is a trash thread go to the rave section" is pointless when this site, and Fleur's thread, stopped being like that a long time ago. Honestly idk why there are still separate sections when 1 section is completely inactive and most people can handle positive and negative opinions about a guru in one place.

Back to discussing Fleur, doesn't her book come out in the US soon? Is she going to tour for it?

purplequeen

Post by purplequeen »

itsmebitches wrote:
purplequeen wrote:

Links???

Nope. It's called a memory. That is in your brain. Which is in your head. It's not hard to forget when someone stalks someone so much they know the address of where they are spending their vacation. [color=#40
4080]And you know you post more than a few times a year. [/color]Why lie about something so trivial? Hell, you have posted more than three time in the last handful of days... Also, Maybe people respond to you this way because you always do the same tiresome thing.

Trashing is talking about allllll the stupid shit she does. Shopping constantly, talking over people all the fucking time, whining, delaying videos forever in vlogging months, horrible taste, snobby, etc.. Not this rage-filled obsession you have.

It is beyond tragic that you know how often I've posted in the past few days, I've never noticed you until you began your obsession with me very recently, girl you need to step away from the keyboard and take a lie down. :rofl: :rofl:

Now you've made a lot of wild accusations about me in your obsessive posts, so put your money where your mouth is, LINKS???

And I love your Royal Decree informing me what I can and cannot discuss on here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Purleease include the link to the GG rules where you got this from, I simply CANNOT wait for you to show me where it says in the rules that we are ONLY allowed to trash FDF about the subjects YOU tell us we can " allllll the stupid shit she does. Shopping constantly, talking over people all the fucking time, whining, delaying videos forever in vlogging months, horrible taste, snobby, etc.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

purplequeen

Post by purplequeen »

baconpancakes wrote:If you only post 3 times a year then you've hit your quota already. Can we please move on?
Oh my bad, my guess was way off, my average is a whopping 19 posts a year, :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: I wouldn't be surprised if you two girls average that an hour :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

fleurish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fleurish »

pocket wrote:Yes, thank you! Also whoever brought up "go to the rave thread" - everyone knows perfectly well the rave threads on this site are dead and all of the discussion is happening on the trash thread whether it's raving or ranting. Fleurs thread especially tends to be more positive in general so to say "omgg this is a trash thread go to the rave section" is pointless when this site, and Fleur's thread, stopped being like that a long time ago. Honestly idk why there are still separate sections when 1 section is completely inactive and most people can handle positive and negative opinions about a guru in one place.

Back to discussing Fleur, doesn't her book come out in the US soon? Is she going to tour for it?
i just see it as a normal thread.

I think she will tour the US perhaps in late summer or maybe autumn with Mike. She makes travelling to the US so easy in her vlogs, and makes me want to go there!! I guess she is already used to the jetlag and stuff...

Also that breathing and smacking her lips... FINALLY SOMEONE NOTICED!!! I thought that was a replacement for the normal "uhm" while talking.
English is my 2nd language, so, please, bear with me.

Waffle
Talker
Talker

Post by Waffle »

I may be the racist now, but she does live in Northamptonshire and grew up in the English countryside. It is not exactly an area known for its rich ethnic diversity.

OutOfLurkingDarkness
Informer
Informer

Post by OutOfLurkingDarkness »

BBBBlogger wrote:As for the person insinuating that she's racist because she has no coloured friends...
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek I just cringed, please please please don't use the term "coloured", it's outdated and many people of colour find it very uncomfortable and derogatory. I know it was not your intention and I'm not trying to police your language but since your post was about this I think it's important to point it out.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

I can't bare to even watch her anymore. It's actually sickening how easy her life is. It's unbelievable how every day it's another city, country or fabulous event. I'n not at all an envious person as I am happy for others who are successful- I find it motivating and inspiring. But Fleur's life is just... Sighhh. I hope she realizes how fortunate she is!

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

This page of arguments is more interesting than Fleur tbh...

Return to “FleurDeForce”