FleurDeForce - General thread part 11

beigepug21
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FleurDeForce - General thread part 11

Post by beigepug21 »

-P- wrote:^ If I have her money, I'd travel a lot , too. And it's work for her, I don't know why it's such a big deal why she's out and about all the time :?
Just stating my opinion - I prefer watching her vlogs when she's home. This is the trash thread, right? ;).

GentleAblaze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GentleAblaze »

I sometimes get bored and stop watching the vlogs too when she's doing a lot of travelling but it's not really that it annoys me, it's just that it makes me feel a bit jealous/slightly inadequate that I don't have the financial means to travel to these fantastic places myself. But maybe someday...

Re the hair stuff, I think she'd suit shorter hair too but there's no way she'd cut it. If I had her hair I would play with a lot too, it's gorgeous. Maybe I'm just used to it cos I've been subscribed to her for a long time but I wasn't really bothered by her fixing it repeatedly in her Q&A.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

Usually I prefer her England vlogs because she seems to be more into vlogging while she's home, but I'm actually really enjoying her Vegas vlogs. As for the hair thing it doesn't bother me but her always looking at the viewfinder does drive me crazy so many youtubers do that and it's an annoying habit

purplequeen

Post by purplequeen »

GentleAblaze wrote:
purplequeen wrote:How many fucking times does she fuck about with her ratty hair in the q and a video? Had to click out, beyond annoying. Its clearly a security blanket and she imagines its her best feature, when will she get that the 1970 farrah fawcett fried bleached look does nothing but make her huge face look even bigger. And major lols at the "because im a blonde i need to wear mascara" Honey you aint blonde like i aint the queen of england. Youre a bleach freak and your real hair is the colour of your eyebrows, get the fuck over yourself. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I have no idea why you seem to hate Fleur so much purplequeen (not going off this one post, but your posts on her threads in general.) Personally she's one of my favourite youtubers, she seems like a genuinely nice person and this thread is practically a rave thread considering she's rarely annoying these days. But each to their own.
Except it actually isn't. So I'll continue to trash her here as and when the fancy takes me.

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

beigepug21 wrote:
-P- wrote:^ If I have her money, I'd travel a lot , too. And it's work for her, I don't know why it's such a big deal why she's out and about all the time :?
Just stating my opinion - I prefer watching her vlogs when she's home. This is the trash thread, right? ;).
:roll:

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

oy that's a shame about losing her vlogs. They specifically flew her out there to film and show it to everyone as advertising. Sux.

itsmebitches
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsmebitches »

Just ignore purplequeen... She picks fights with people that asks questions, stalked fleur (so much she knew vacation addresses...), and hoped her marriage ended horribly. Probably upset because her "friend" went to the same school as fleur. That is not trashing. That is some other kind of petulant obsession...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

She buys so many freaking necklaces from Zara & TopShop & JCrew etc but she *had to buy another* in the airport while waiting for her flight :?

She couldn't hold off until she got to Vegas where she knew she'd be shopping. In fact, I was suspicious thinking maybe she arrived early specifically to go shopping? Point being: She has a shopping problem!

Did anyone see her Instagram those Fendi handbags? I wonder if she bought one? (or does she already own it :roll: )

cranky_kong
Learner
Learner

Post by cranky_kong »

Does anyone know in the Junedeforce vlog day 15, what brand the white dress from selfridges is? I know she said the name, but I just can't quite make out what she's saying? Something kate maybe?

Nuriana
Talker
Talker

Post by Nuriana »

cranky_kong wrote:Does anyone know in the Junedeforce vlog day 15, what brand the white dress from selfridges is? I know she said the name, but I just can't quite make out what she's saying? Something kate maybe?
http://self-portrait-studio.com/en/coll ... ss-product

I think it's this one.

£320.00.........
English is not my first language.

epc
Learner
Learner

Post by epc »

Whenever she says "wandering around," she pronounces it "wondering around." I know that's nitpicky but it irritates me to no end. She's done it in both her Vegas vlogs. At the beginning of day 15 she called her Steve Madden sandals "flip flops," which they definitely weren't. She also does this annoying thing all the time where she licks her lips and inhales at the same time, making a weird slurping noise. I used to have a professor who did the same thing.

BBBBlogger
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BBBBlogger »

That Self Portrait dress is seriously stunning on Fleur!

For the people saying she's un-relatable because of all the travelling due to her bank balance, i'm pretty sure the companies pay her flights, hotels etc the majority of the time. It's fun to see places and live vicariously through Fleur I think.

As for the person insinuating that she's racist because she has no coloured friends, seriously? she doesn't show a lot of her friends in the first place and also if you live in the countryside in England the population is mostly white, e.g. my primary school was all white kids, I didn't meet a black person until i was at high school and even now where I live in a small village in the countryside there is no person of any colour. It doesn't make me racist and I definitely think the same of Fleur.

sosltice
Talker
Talker

Post by sosltice »

I can completely comprehend her dislike of taking public transport, by which I mean buses. I have to take a bus to one of my students' homes and today I ended phoning the bus company after waiting almost 30 minutes for a bus. After that, when I was going home after collecting something what should have been a 10-15 minute bus ride turned into one minibus ride and a trip on the underground.

sosltice
Talker
Talker

Post by sosltice »

Regarding being racist on the basis of not having any ethnic friends, you should really check out Bubsbeauty,

cranky_kong
Learner
Learner

Post by cranky_kong »

Nuriana wrote:
cranky_kong wrote:Does anyone know in the Junedeforce vlog day 15, what brand the white dress from selfridges is? I know she said the name, but I just can't quite make out what she's saying? Something kate maybe?
http://self-portrait-studio.com/en/coll ... ss-product

I think it's this one.

£320.00.........
Thank you for finding it! But holy crap!!! THE PRICE!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

beigepug21
Debater
Debater

Post by beigepug21 »

Omg I wasn't saying she's racist! I'm just saying it would be nice to see her hang out with different types of people. Also, I would totally be a bit iffy about anyone of ANY RACE who spent time with people only of the same race. So if Bubzbeauty only interacts with Asian people then I wouldn't be a fan of that either.

snowbunny
Talker
Talker

Post by snowbunny »

baconpancakes wrote: Did anyone see her Instagram those Fendi handbags? I wonder if she bought one? (or does she already own it :roll: )
With her track record, she would buy the ugliest one. Then never use it.

GentleAblaze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GentleAblaze »

God, trying to think of a birthday or Christmas present for Fleur must be a nightmare. She has so many nice things.

I also really like that dress (especially on Fleur, it really suits her) but bloody hell the price makes my eyes water. If it was £32 instead of £320 I'd be seriously considering it...

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

beigepug21 wrote:Omg I wasn't saying she's racist! I'm just saying it would be nice to see her hang out with different types of people. Also, I would totally be a bit iffy about anyone of ANY RACE who spent time with people only of the same race. So if Bubzbeauty only interacts with Asian people then I wouldn't be a fan of that either.
Considering her job, she probably doesn't really have time to actively meet "different types of people." I don't think she chose her friends because they're rich white people like her. I think it has more to do with the environment in which she was brought up - countryside, private school... It's ridiculous to expect her to be like, oh there's a black girl. I don't have a friend who's black. I should be friends with her!

beigepug21
Debater
Debater

Post by beigepug21 »

parisienne wrote:
beigepug21 wrote:Omg I wasn't saying she's racist! I'm just saying it would be nice to see her hang out with different types of people. Also, I would totally be a bit iffy about anyone of ANY RACE who spent time with people only of the same race. So if Bubzbeauty only interacts with Asian people then I wouldn't be a fan of that either.
Considering her job, she probably doesn't really have time to actively meet "different types of people." I don't think she chose her friends because they're rich white people like her. I think it has more to do with the environment in which she was brought up - countryside, private school... It's ridiculous to expect her to be like, oh there's a black girl. I don't have a friend who's black. I should be friends with her!
Did she not go to university in London and her only friend friend turned out to be a bit of a carbon copy of her?

Return to “FleurDeForce”